Starting to Feel

P.S. I Love You

 Starting to Feel


Lara hadn’t moved in days, Choi’ heart ached for her friend to wake up and Baekhyun had been very close lately. The days were long and hearts were heavy; even though Baekhyun and Jongdae had tried to make Choi smile, she would either laugh for a brief second and then run away to cry in a stall. The two men didn’t know what to do, and that was the problem, they can’t do anything. Choi wants Lara… She wants her friend to wake up.

“Baekhyun, you said Lara would be fine--”

“Princess, she will be fine, Mr. King said she would wake soon. Give it some time okay”

“But I--”

He kissed her sweetly, but with a hot passion to it, he hoped she would give into his kiss and relax. Which he smiled; when her body became calm, and her expression was dreamy. Picking her up, so she could straddle his waist, he carried her to her room and laid her on the bed. Kissing her sweet and playfully, hovering over her, so he didn’t crush her with his weight.

“Smile for me Choi”

“I know you--” he kissed her negative words away.

“Just smile, I want to see it again and always--” surprisingly, he lowered himself to lay onto her.

“Always” she said into the air, brushing her hand through his silky hair.

“Smile for me Choi, like you used to… I miss you smiling and laughing.” He said, resting his chin on his hands on her stomach.

“Baekkie” she mumbled out, pulling him closer for a kiss.

“Hmm” he hummed, his sound vibrating on her neck as he nuzzled his nose to the soft spot behind her ear.

“I am so sorry”

“Why are you sorry?” he slightly chuckled, and pulled her on top of him, staring at her with a serious expression.

“For making you suffer, while I suffer… It isn’t nice and if you wanted to leave you could have--”

“Ah ah, no talking like that… I am not suffering” he brushed his fingertips along her cheek and up to her scar then to her lips, where he left a lingering kiss.

“I just don’t want you to become frustrated with me and well, I felt like I--”

“Choi, I am not going anywhere”

She stared at him in shock, at the words he shared with her; her mind replaying, not going anywhere, over and over in her mind. What he could mean, by this, she thought, blinking and burying her blush into his broad chest as he kissed her softly and quickly. Noticing she was lost in her thoughts as she stared at him, he laid her on the bed once again, propping his head up with one hand and the other carefully draped on her waist.

“What are you thinking about, Gorgeous?”

“What you said--”

“And what I said is true, I mean it with my heart, I am not going anywhere. So don’t think for a second I’d grow tired of you or frustrated, because baby I can’t help but have my daily kiss from you and many other things, that you’ll whine about and say it’s cheesy.”

She laughed at Baekhyun, covering her face, falling into the beds cushion, smiling brightly; unable to stop laughter for some reason.

“What?”

“I just thought of all the cheesy crap you would say and then I would respond with a--”

He connected his lips to hers, softly biting her bottom lip, earning a muffled moan from her.

“You finally smiled and laughed genuinely… hmm” he hummed.

“Thank you” she whispered between the kiss.

“Mhm” he moaned, pulling her close, kissing her deeply, parting lips and stealing oxygen from each other. A kiss so full of fire, that her body heated up and her spine tingled; she knew right then and there, that… She loves him.

♡♡♡♡

Touch

I awoke to white walls and tubes here and there, shifting the weight of my head to the left of this unfamiliar place. My vision blurring and gathering its strength again, my throat burned and pained from the lack of moisture in it, and a feeling crept up from my toes. The feeling of fear and sadness, I don’t fully remember what happened, and my neck hurts for some reason. But this feeling is scaring me, and… Choi? I looked to my right, finding the most painful sight ever. There she was, the one I hurt because of my boyfriend, the one I was worried about; so I had to push her away. The one that I betrayed, just to make sure she would be out of dangers way; is sitting right beside me sleep, soundly.

“Choi?” I called to her, “Choi?” I called again, smiling as she stirred.

She fluttered her eyes open and looked in my direction, “Choi”; I opened my arms for her and she buried herself in them crying.

“Lara--”

It has been almost a month and she is finally awake, and better than fine; just like Baekhyun had faith for. Just like he told Choi, how he told her that everything was going to be just fine, and that Lara would awaken, healthy and just as normal. The only part that he didn’t have words for, was how to tell her what happened. That was all up to her parents or Choi, but none the less Choi did the honors of shedding tears to her friend.

“Lara?”

“Mhm” she hummed, eating her fruit cup and drinking her apple juice.

“Do you want to know what happened?” Choi curled her knees into her chest, in the chair near the window.

“No… Well I do but I feel that it will hurt worse to remember it then not”

“I--”

“Please talk to me, I want to know what you feel”

“What happened to us? I look at what happened and it just doesn’t seem right--”

“Peter”

Lara looked at her hands where the needle was inserted perfectly into her vein on her wrist; then she started laughing.

“What does Peter have to do-?”

“I need to get my nails done, and possibly take a nice bath; this coral color is far too bright for my pale skin, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, I will treat you out?”

“Oh, no--”

“Lara, I will-”

“He threatened me, that if I didn’t stay home and tend to his wishes he would hurt you… So I... I panicked and figured--”

“That if you left me out of your visual life, he wouldn’t hurt me?”

“Mhm” she shook her head and wiped a crystal tear from her cheek. “I just don’t want you to leave me again, and I don’t want you to hate me”

“I couldn’t possibly hate you, no matter how rude I was; had you had told me”

There was a knock on the door, “Hi, my beautiful ladies”

“Baekhyun… I’m sorry for being rude to you, way back and I hope you--”

“I forgive you if that is what you are looking for, but in all honesty, you don’t need to be sorry, just heal and relax okay.”

“Thank you” She reached her arms out in a hug, and Choi watched Baekhyun receive her warming heart.

“Oh, hey Jongdae”

“Hey beauty, I missed you at work, and Lara I really missed you too”

“Well, we will both be back in no time” Choi replied.

“Hey, umm, Choi?” Lara asked, slightly rosy in the face.

“Mhm”

“Can I have a moment with Jongdae?”

“Oh, of course” Choi grabbed Baekhyun’ hand and left the room, giving Lara a hug.

“I will see you tomorrow?” Lara slightly yelled.

“Mhm I love you” Choi replied, smiling as she saw the way Jongdae was looking at her.

“I love you too, always” Lara replied; Choi shut the door.

 

Choi and Baekhyun, left the room, Choi holding onto his arm and smiling into his neck; pressing her lips to it and leaning on him.

“You were right”

“Hmm, kiss?” he asked, looking as cute as a puppy with his silver hair.

“Mhm, now time to celebrate and--”

“Just shut up and kiss me Princess--” He pressed his lips to hers quicker than usual, holding his breathe and she doing the same. Until the kiss was released, and smiles along with exhales were exchanged. The drowning feeling that filled her body with bliss; was this new feeling, which she couldn’t seem to get enough of. Choi tugged on his jacket sleeve, as Baekhyun pulled away; but he smirked and leaned in once again, to satisfy her need.

 

♡♡♡♡

 

 

“Jongdae, I…”

“It isn’t cheating, and it wasn’t to begin with.”

“But I was in a relationship-” Lara tried to make her complaint legit.

“No you weren’t, he had left you and was messing around with one of the models-”

“Jongdae” she whined out, her heart aching.

“I won’t harm you like that and I definitely will treat you the way you deserve to be--”

“Don’t-”

“I love you”

Lara sat back in her bed, and just cried from all the hurt that she endured, and how the second she saw his face, all of it was lifted from her shoulders. Her heart was soaring now, and the tears she shed were happy tears, tears of freedom; and it was all to Jongdae.

“I love you too”

He smiled and grabbed her delicate hand, lacing their fingers together; he smiled at her and slowly leaned into the kiss.

The time of her sadness, is over and she can finally live again; alongside the man that always had her back and heart. Who watched from the shadows as Peter harmed her and all of this was because of her father and his greed for money.  The way her father threw her at Peter; and didn’t care about the heart that was forever attached. Lara smiled into the kiss, and then pulled back; admiring his cat-like lips and sharp cheekbones, and her heart poured out butterflies when she looked into his precious brown eyes.

“You are safe”

“Hmm, what?”

“I’m always here for you, and now that he is gone; I will take care of you the way I always have.”

“Exactly what is that?” Lara smiled at the precious Jongdae beside her.

“Kisses every day, warming hugs, laughter, memories of bliss and you delicate heart held and warmed alongside mine.”

He kissed her softly, “I love you” he finished with the lingering kiss he started.

“Hmm” she hummed, in response to his lips and hug.

The two spending the remaining hours in the room, watching videos on the tiny screen and sharing stories. Waiting for the day she gets to go home; and Jongdae waiting for the many days he gets to hold onto her and be her backbone.

 

♡♡♡♡

Our Song(s)

 



AN: Hey Guys ^^

 

This is a continued piece! Since I don't really like updating this story with short chapters =/ But good news is!!!

 

You listening?

 

I have ample time to write for you beautiful and sweet sugar cookies ^w^ 

 

So I will be here most of my time well spent updating and writing/editing my works lol

 

Thank you for sticking beside me and for leaving such sweet comments below <3 I hope you like this PT. 1 and well yeah >v< 

 

I am just really happy to be back in this comforting zone; as well as my digital painting coming back too <3 

 

Annyeong ^^