Lara

P.S. I Love You

p_by_risaz-d6wgg62.jpgP.S. I Love You - PT. 4 - Lara



Beep Beep Beeep…. 

 

    A noise rang beside Baekhyun' ear, vibrating the cushion of the couch that he rested his plushy cheeks on. Furrowing his brows and squinting his eyes open one at a time, he noticed Choi’ phone ringing. Grabbing it, glancing at the caller; “Hmm, Lara?” he thought, then knocked on Choi’ bedroom door. 


“Come in” she answered from the other side of the door.
“Oh, morning, your phone rang, it was Lara?” He told her, she covered his yawn.
“Oh, no biggy, Thank you”
“Hmm, well I better~”
“Thank you for last night, I really needed a shoulder I could trust and I am happy I found you.” Choi smiled, hugging Baekhyun tightly.
Baekhyun began to say something when her phone lit up again; this time she grunted and told him to wait a minute. 
“Yes, Lara?”
“Can I see you? I want to talk.”
“I am busy, and ther~”
“Only a few minutes”
“Fine”
Choi hung up and threw her phone to her bed, looking at Baekhyun who was leaning against the door frame staring at her.
“What Baek?”
“Nothing, you just seem irritated by her”
“Long story”
“I am willing to listen?”


    Choi smiled at him and a warmth flushed through her body, she felt like she was floating. The way he simply smiled at her and looked at her with honest eyes, was so overwhelming for her. Since she had never been able to talk to anyone, and have them listen to her; she had been alone.


“Well, I have to go meet Lara, you can walk with me?”
“Sounds good” he smirked softly.

♡♡♡♡

Lara


    The snow, pure in its whiteness, Choi’ nose slightly pink from the cold in the air; blushing many time as Baekhyun would stare at her, and simply smile. Something she wasn’t used too, especially not the feeling that came with it.


“When I was in the car crash last year, I was alone. She as my best friend should’ve come and seen me, but it never happened. I laid in that hospital bed for about a month, until I could go home and even, doing that was hard. You see I lost family before this accident and the loss also belong to the winter. So every winter I stay indoors and watch the snow falling so softly, the tiny snowflakes gathering by my window. Or the simple sound of nothing, that fills me with peace and sadness.”


Baekhyun stared at Choi, his eyes deepened upon her watery eyes; he wanted to hug her and rid her of the hurt she felt.


“Lara, was my best friend, and I expected her to come see me in the hospital, or at least call me and ask how I was doing. But instead I didn’t receive a single call, or visit, not even the stupid teddy bear with a card things” Choi laughed. 


Baekhyun, smiled but saddened, as he saw she laughed to keep her tears hidden from him; which he found interesting since it didn’t matter last night.


“Any who, I just endured a long dark cloud over my head for a while, and winter just scares the hell out of me sometimes, because I fear I will get hurt again. But this winter just saddens me, so that is where the hurt is.”

“I’m here”


Baekhyun stopped her, with a soft tug on her arm, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her into his chest; warmly embracing her. 


“Baekhyun?” Choi asked.
“Hmm” he hummed.
“Thank you” she replied hugging him back.
“I haven’t done anything to make you smile yet, so don’t thank me yet” he chuckled before kissing her forehead.

    Choi blushed at his sudden affection, and wondered why he was so, what was the word, so charming. Why he suddenly wanted to hold her hand, why he would kiss her forehead; even the heart melting smiles and stares he gave, that made her blush innocently. Baekhyun was a puzzle to Choi and she liked it that way, because it gave her something figure out.

“Looks like we're here, so do you want to come in with me or ~”
“I would like to meet her if that is okay?” 
“Okay, but I don’t know how this convo is going to lean into. It might be~”
“Choi, everything is fine, she wants to talk and then when you are done I will be right here to” Baekhyun looked into her eyes, and saw her trying to mask her emotions. “To make you smile”


He let her go, and followed her into the building, seeing a girl in the distance staring at the two of them. Bending down to whisper in to Choi’s ear “She looks like a cat when you spray them with water, in other words she looks mean” he straightened his back before hunching again as Choi whispered into his ear, “Because she is, Haha” Choi giggled and grabbed  Baekhyun’ hand, for the first time. Maybe out of instinct or just because she wanted him to be as close as possible.


“Hi nice to meet you, I am Baekhyun and you must be Lara?”
“Mhm” she hummed, not shaking his hand, instead making a disgusted face and looking at Choi.
“Choi, I just want to say that I am sorry, you know what for”
“No, what are you sorry for?”


    Baekhyun slipped his hand free of Choi’ and walked to the counter to order tea, green tea at that for her. Biting his bottom lip and furrowing his brows as he couldn’t understand how rude, more like disgusting it was to not have manners. Whenever someone extends a hand, you are supposed to take it and with a smile introduce or excuse yourself. But Lara, pretty much snarled and blew him off; here he was not knowing who she was but he was willing to be nice like he is. Thinking about this, he was oblivious to the male over the counter asking him if he’d like to try the pastry of the day.


“Sir? Sir...”
“Oh, sorry, yes?”
“Would you like to try the pastry of the day?” 


Baekhyun took a moment to think about the colorful pastries before he made up his mind, about to say no thank you when the male over the counter spoke again.


“Please? This is my first day here, and if I sell one or more, I will get a bigger check; then I can pay my parents back.”
Baekhyun, smiled at the kid that had to have been about age, 17, with big eyes gazing at him deeply, pleadingly.
“Sure, what do you have?”
“I have these red velvet, Choco chip, banana, pecan and cream cheese muffins. I even have these cookies and madeleines” 


    Baekhyun eyes opened wide at the Madeleine cookies, since every time he saw such a cookie, it reminded him of his mom he hadn’t talk to in a while.  Smiling at the kid he decided on two cream cheese muffins and a red velvet muffin as well. Paying the kid and smiling at him he turned to look at Choi and Lara, who looked to be done talking and Choi ready to give up.

“You still won’t admit you left me out in the cold alone, and you don’t want to make it right.”
“I”
“Just please don’t call me anymore, you are messing with my life and I am tired... Very tired. I want you to be out of my life and I don’t want you back until you decide to be someone that can make me happy. Which I see is impossible for you~”
“Choi, don’t just”
“Hey, you ready to go?” Baekhyun appeared with Tea for Choi and a muffin in a plastic container.
“What is this?” Choi' voice soft to the treat.
“I figured you would want something sweet to ease everything”
“Hmm”
“What are you A~” Lara began.
“Here you go… I hope you like Red velvet” 
Lara, shut as she received the muffin from Baekhyun, immediately feeling guilty from blowing him off when all he was trying to do was be nice. Holding the muffin in her cold hands, as his nice approach slowly warmed her heart.
“It was nice to meet you Lara” Baekhyun said lastly before grabbing Choi’ hand and leaving the little café with her. 


    Leaving Lara standing there holding the neatly prepared muffin in her hands and a feeling of crying daring to leave her. She had just given up her best friend because she was too selfish to think about anyone else, that meant anything to her; and with that she sat at the table and buried her face in her hands, wishing she could start over.

 

♡♡♡♡

Lips

 

“You ready to spend the rest of your day laughing and smiling?” Baekhyun asked, nudging her softly, as she sipped her Tea. 
“Hmm, and what do you have in mind?”
“Well, since it isn’t storming and the snowfall is soft, maybe I could take you dancing like I promised”
“HUH” Choi choked on her tea. “You meant that?”
“Yes, I meant it, Haha and that is what we are going to do.”
“But I am, and you’re not, dressed for such a thing” Choi’ eyes bigger than ever.
“Stop trying to find holes, and just come with me.” Baekhyun smiled, melting her heart.

“Kay~”


////


    The two walked up to a nice little bakery, that wasn’t open and didn’t look like much happened there either. It didn’t look lively with it’ faded paint and unwashed brick; that was until he turned the lights on and opened the door, pulling Choi in.


“This is trespassing!” Choi whispered into his ear.
“No it’s not, this was my mom’ bakery, I come here and bake every once in a while.”
“Your mom owned a bakery?”
“Mhm, and we used to make madeleines all the time together”

    Choi looked at Baekhyun in amusement and awe, as he smiled when he talked about his mom instead of that sad pout he did the first time. Looking around the pretty empty place, he disappeared from her to turn on some music, running back and taking her hand, twirling her around. 

“I’m not a dancer~”
“Neither am I, but I have learned a few things from watching many movies” he chuckled, a cheesy smile on his lips.
“Oh really, and what tricks are those?”


    Baekhyun twirled her around a few times and made sure to make her laugh, playing with her fingers and saying cheesy jokes like “Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven eight nine” making her laugh at his dorky playful yet cheesy side even more; when he would whisper into her ear simple things that made her bit her lip. Things like, “Your eyes remind me of the night sky, because every time I look in them… I feel so small, and that is a good thing, because that means there is more to figure about you.”


    The song changed to a slower one, and the playful mood dropped to a more serious but fun mood. Baekhyun slowly slid his hand to her waist, pulling her in closer, locking his fingers with hers; swaying from side to side as she rested her chin on his shoulder and his chin rested on her head.


“Choi”
“Hmm”
“Are you having a good time?”
“Yes, why wouldn’t I be having a good time?”


    Choi lifted her head to look at Baekhyun, who in return gazed back at her and smiled, looking at her plump rosy lips, and then her eyes; fighting the urge to kiss her directly.  Leaning forward and kissing her forehead instead, leaning back and smiling at her, surprise catching him off guard when she kissed his cheek.


“You are truly something Baekhyun”
“Oh really?”
“Yes, really Haha” Choi giggled and rested her head back on his shoulder.


    For a few more songs they remained slow dancing and laughing with each other before deciding to get something to eat and head to their homes. All the while, Baekhyun thinking about Choi’s rosy lips; and telling himself it was too early and that he could wait, for that right time. But he felt very accomplished for making her smile and laugh today, even warm in his heart as he held her hand and kept the comfortable closeness. He was getting close to taking all her pain away, one smile at a time.



AN: Hey Guys ^^

Here is the 4th update of this story >w<

I hope you like this update BaekMin-Ah   hearts for you huhuhu~

Thank you to everyone who is reading !

Please, upvote, comment or subscribe ! Much appreciated...