Ensorcellment

Ensorcellment

WARNING: Long chapter ahead!

 

"Impossible!" Taeyeon screeched. "Yuri couldn't have been stabbed by her own lover!"

 

"Umm, didn't you hear? They broke up a week before you sent her to kill Prince Taemin." Jessica replied as she buffed her nails.

 

"Yeah, it was the biggest gossip in Witch Town. Apparantly Minho didn't like witches." Seohyun added.

 

"Why is the land we're living in called Altaria in the first place?" Sooyoung asked

 

"Isn't that the name of a pokemon?" Yoona looked at Sooyoung.

 

"Really?!" Hyoyeon screamed from the couch and check her pokedex.

 

"It really is!" she confirmed and there was a whole lot of ruckus all of a sudden.

 

"SILENCE!" Taeyeon's voice boombed and the table became silent. "That's better."

 

"We have to get revenge on Choi Minho for killing our Black Pearl Yuri." she said with clenched fists and they bobbed their heads in agreement.

 

"Umm, Tae you may stop doing that now." Tiffany gently shaked Taeyeon who was now leaning forward and almost falling of her chair, making exaggerated faces.

 

♛♕♛

 

Taemin and Minho were having the time of their lives living happily together. Well, if you don't count not being able to be touchy feely in front of the overprotective Key.

 

"What did I say about protected !" Key shouted at them and they winced in pain getting their asses whipped.

 

"Aww Key umma, my is still sore from last night!" Taemin cried as his was whipped with a feather duster.

 

"Never ever forget to wear a !" Key screamed in Minho's ear and whipped his harder more than he could count.

 

"Key that's enough!" Onew said and used his wand to bound Key to a chair.

 

"Mfgphm!" Key's muffled screams sounded and Jonghyun used his wand to pour a jug of water on Key.

 

"Have you guys learnt your lesson on protected ?" Onew asked and the two lovebirds nodded their heads.

 

"Good, now go up to your room. I'll bring breakfast up." he ordered and turned back to Jonghyun who was now smooching his Key.

 

Onew groaned and threw his wand at them. If they couldn't resist a night of unprotected then he wouldn't know what to do with his life. He threw a towel over their heads and proceeded to prepare breakfast.

 

Life was pretty much simple for the five of them. Except Onew. His lover, Fairy Luna, was still staying in the castle with the king and queen. He wanted to bring her along but she insisted on staying with her other fairy friends and Princess Krystal that called themselves f(x). Oh well, an insistened girlfriend will never change her mind.

 

Onew brought the breakfast up to Taemin and Minho's room and was about to open the door when a loud boom sounded in the distance. He looked out of the window and saw smoke rise into the air. Key started running up the stairs wailing and Jonghyun fainted.

 

"What's happening?" Taemin asked, popping his head out of the room.

 

"Amber just messaged me through the glass ball! Fairy Luna has been kidnapped and the palace is on fire!" Key wailed.

 

Onew clenched his fists in fury. No one, I repeat, no one was allowed to touch his precious Luna!

 

"Prepare the horse Minho, we're going back to the kingdom."

 

"Umm, can I watch that episode of Rachel Ray first?" Minho asked.

 

"No."

 

"But-"

 

"No. We're gonna save my sweetheart, my love, my everything, my-" Onew started babbling with a hand over his heart.

 

"Okay shut it everyone, let's get packing and hop on that stallion!" Key waved his hands and pushed Onew towards his pile of clothes.

 

"How do you even watch The Rachel Ray Show?" Onew asked Minho.

 

"Oh I use Key's crystal ball since he uses his glass ball most if the time."

 

"Oh."

 

"Hey wait, no one's going to wake Jonghyun up?" Taemin raised his brow and shook the said man up.

 

♛♕♛

 

"Where is Prince Minho!" Taeyeon asked the king and queen once more and they shook their heads in fright.

 

"Fine, shake your heads all you want but we'll take away one of your fairies." Taeyeon said and flicked her finger towards a young fairy by the

name of Luna.

 

"No, Luna!" Victoria cried and went to chase after Luna but she was held back by Sulli.

 

"Until we find Prince Minho, we'll keep her as our prisoner. So long, King Yunho." Taeyeon gave an evil cackle and the eight witches disappeared into smoke.

 

"Fire!" Princess Krystal shouted and everyone turned their heads in the direction she was pointing at.

 

The fire was spreading fast from the curtains to the furniture to red carpet leading down towards the thrones. King Yunho leaped from his chair and carried his wife, Queen BoA, along.

 

"What are you waiting for? Get the people to put the fire out!" Yunho shouted and the Joker rattled his bell and ran out of the main hall.

 

Buckets were being passed down from the main well in the city to the castle. Umm, imagine all the adults and teens in the kingdom standing in a

row from that rather medium sized well to the castle gates where the palace guards would pass them to the palace maids and on and on till the king himself.

 

"Your Majesty! The fire is not dying out, you have to leave!" Yunho's personal bodyguard was shrieking (yes I did say shrieking because the bodyguard was a woman).

 

"No! I shall not be the one seeing my palace burn down in flames!" Yunho protested and continued handing down the buckets of water.

 

"It's dark magic fire! Even us fairies can't put it out!" Sulli shouted over the crackling sound of the fire.

 

Queen BoA used to be the Princess of Fairies. She had a fairy council consisting of twelve fairies and one witch. How the hell did the witches even get in, you ask me? Well, the previous queen (which unfortunately was BoA's mother) was a psycho and insisted there be a witch in the fairy council. And Taeyeon who was smart enough put Yuri inside. At least she wasn't the one who died.

 

BoA used to be as weak as the fairy council member but when she was chosen to marry King Yunho, her fairy powers were boosted by a thousand times. Think of waking up in the morning and eating a chocolate bar immediately. Immediate level up! She was frustrated in having to sit back and watch so she pushed up her sleeves and pulled out her wand.

 

The other fairies were awed by BoA. Like hello, she was flying in the air along with the other fairies and her wings were just like those in Winx Club (well I hope you've watched them). They were glittering like blue diamonds and the way BoA was putting the magical fire made it look like it was a piece of cake.

 

Then the main cause of the fire came into view.

 

A black box that looked like nothing to mortals were actually something to fairies, elves and such. That black box was somewhat a threat to them. It makes them imagine their fears and they do all sorts of things to make their fear go away. When they casts spells including fire, it makes the box burn but it doesn't break down. They call it the Pandori's Box. Yeap, Pandora's equally bad sister.

 

BoA saw the black box and was about to shut it close when an illusion of the ancient Queens of Witches seemingly flew out and showed scenes of the war between the fairies and witches. Little BoA was hiding up in a tree between the branches with tears streaming down her face as she watched her mother fighting with all her might after her father got stabbed Sparks of blue shot out of her mother's wand and BoA shot a blue spark out of her wand. 

 

The fairies peeked out from their sleeves after the huge flash of light blinded their eyes. The fire was out and the box was sealed once again but

BoA was lying on the floor with her wand snapped into two.

 

"BoA!" Yunho shouted and ran towards her. "BoA wake up, please! Get the royal doctor!"

 

The royal doctor came running and felt for BoA's pulse. It was weak but still there. He gave a sigh of relief when he saw something stuck on the

queen's ear.

 

Taeyeon had cleverly made sure whoever had made the box close again, in which she had guessed correctly that it was BoA, would end up having a clamp stuck onto the crown of her ear and it was slowly inject poison every eight hours. And it's only key was Taeyeon's fingernail.

 

"I'm sorry Your Majesty, but the only way to save her is by getting a fingernail from the Queen of Witches. There is no other way to remove this." the royal doctor said and Yunho sighed.

 

"WHERE'S MY LUNA?!" Onew busted into the main hall and everyone was thrown off their feet.

 

"Onew! Behave yourself!" Key scolded him and smacked his head.

 

"Oww, that hurts!" he whined.

 

"Minho? Is that you?" Yunho stared at Minho.

 

"Umm, yeah. It's me dad. Where's mom?" Minho asked, looking around at the crowd of solemn looking servants.

 

Yunho pointed to the almost lifeless body of Queen BoA lying on the floor and Minho's already huge eyes widened even more. He started bawling into Taemin's shoulder and Taemin awkwardly patted him on the back, trying not to get Minho's snot on his shoulder.

 

"I will get my revenge on Taeyeon! She will pay!" Yunho shouted.

 

"I will get my revenge on Taeyeon! She will pay!" Onew shouted at the same time.

 

Onew and King Yunho looked at each other. Well, there are awkward instances when both people say the same things at the same time.

 

"Ooh some telepathy we've got."

 

♛♕♛

 

"Tell me again how I thought it would be okay to work with Onew?" Yunho asked the Joker. The Joker shrugged his shoulders and rattled his bell.

 

"Are you sure you want to follow us Your Majesty?" Jonghyun asked and the king nodded his head.

 

"Let's go!" Onew cheered and jumped onto his horse.

 

"So err, where are we headed towards?" Yunho asked.

 

"Witch Town of course!"

 

"What he really means Dad, is that we'll have a stopover at Dwarf Village FIRST," Minho said while looking at Onew. "And stay the night over to replenish our supplies."

 

"Isn't Dwarf Village at least ten miles away? Why can't you fairies teleport us there?"

 

"Your Majesty, we're fairies. We don't do teleportation like wizards and witches." Key explained.

 

Fairytales aren't anything without a bad guy and some of their minions located along the way. While the horses trotted on the rocky path, Taemin yawned tiredly. He had never travelled far and the furthest was from the palace to their cottage by the stream.

They came to a split end. One was a path of amber yellow steps and the other lead to a dark forest. Common sense would have made you think the yellow steps were the right choice and so did this group of people. But then again, looks can be deceiving.

 

"I say we take the yellow path!" Key said.

 

"But-" Jonghyun protested.

 

"Any problem with that?" Key challenged and Jonghyun was forced to listen to his boyfriend's words.

 

"Isn't this great! No wolves, no pesky tree eleves, no annoying mutated ants..." Key's voice trailed off and went silent when he saw the gigantic worm and screamed.

 

"OH MY GOD IT'S THE MIGHTY GIANT WORM!" Yunho shrieked and covered his head with his cape.

 

"Be gone you menacing beast!" Minho shouted and stabbed the creature with his sword, only to have it roaring in fury.

 

"Woops," he said nervously and ran away screaming when the worm went head first into the ground.

 

"I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE OTHER PATH!" Jonghyun shouted into Key's ear and he flinched at the loudness.

 

"But the other path looked so scary!"

 

"It only looks scary on the outside!"

 

The worm shot out of the ground and the horses went mad. Taemin would have fell off his if he wasn't holding on tightly. They flipped the reins of their horses and galloped away. The worm slide across the sand and roared before swallowing the whole lot of them.

 

"It's quite dark here," Onew said and lit his wand.

 

They had ended up in the worm's mouth and it wasn't one of the places you'd rather be in. At least the stench was not all that bad, Onew's bedroom was worse. A black, gooey translucent substance fell from above and landed on Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun slowly opened his eyes and wiped the substance away from his eyes. He looked at his arms and groaned at the goop dripping from them. Key gave an awkward smile and pulled a towel out from his bag.

 

"Is that the worm's saliva?" Yunho asked Minho.

 

"Yeah, and I think the worm's travelling underground since it's going at full speed."

 

"This is disgusting! I just want to get Taeyeon's damned fingernail and I have to go through this!" Yunho whined and jumped onto his horse's saddle and fell asleep.

 

♛♕♛

 

Taeyeon cackled at the sight she saw in the crystal ball. Everything was going as planned. They were going to walk straight into her trap and she'd be able to take over the land of Altaria.

 

"Where are they now?" Yoona asked and blew a bubble gum.

 

"Stuck in the mouth of a desert worm. It's heading towards Gnome City."

 

"Those little twerps?" Hyoyeon popped out from underneath the bed. "Hah, imagine how badly beaten up they'll be on the first night."

 

"Don't remind me about it, I still have a scar from it." Tiffany said and admired her face in the mirror.

 

"By the way, how's Luna in the dungeons?" Taeyeon asked and both Yoona and Hyoyeon shrugged their shoulders.

 

Luna was being chained to the stone wall in the chambers. Her body was leaned forward and her silk dress was now switched for a ragged dirty cotton one. Her hair was tangled and face covered in bruises.

 

Jessica roughly grabbed onto Luna's face and made her look straight into her eyes. Luna scoffed and spat at the said witch and she scrunched her face in disgust.

 

" did you just spit on me?" Jessica screeched and wiped the spit away.

 

"Hell yeah I did." Luna smirked. "Why am I here in the first place? I don't even know where Prince Minho is."

 

"You're just bait for Prince Minho to come to us." Seohyun joined in.

 

"He'll bring his fairy godfathers along! You won't be able to stop them!"

 

"Say, who are these 'fairy godfathers' of his?" Jessica flipped her hair out of her eyes, demanding for answer.

 

"No one. I won't tell you who they are!"

 

"Don't tell me it's Onew and his two idiot friends!" Seohyun laughed hysterically and Jessica put a hand up to make her stop.

 

"We'll leave you for now but we shall be back to torture you soon. Tata!"

 

"es," Luna cursed under her breath and fainted.

 

♛♕♛

 

"Morning guys, rise and shine!" Onew waved a lit wand above their heads and Yunho blinked himself awake.

 

"The worm decided to fall asleep and it apparently sleeps with it's mouth open." Onew grinned and jumped out into the grass before him.

 

"OH MY GOD YAY IT'S GRASS." Yunho cheered and jumped out, running in circles.

 

The rest of a group groggily crawled out of the worm's mouth. The worm yawned and closed it's mouth back again. Everyone froze and the worm slithered away while farting.

 

"Eww that's some pong it's got." Taemin pinched his nose and got back onto his horse.

 

The hooves of the horses clinked with the rough soil as they trotted north because Yunho had insisted that north was the only right path. He was

too afraid to listen to Key's instructions and feared getting stuck in a worm's mouth again.

 

But then again if they didn't get stuck in the worm's mouth, they would have had to travel an extra twenty kilometers from Dwarf Village to Pixie Empire to Gnome City.

 

The Gnomes of Altaria were famous for being short and violent. A particular clan called themselves EXO and they were the bullies of Gnome City. They'd beat up any gnome that refused giving them what they wanted and everyone feared losing a few of their front teeth. Yes gnomes are prone to cracks so losing thir front teeth mean having their cheeks smashed as well.

 

Pretty tough being a gnome.

 

Gnome City was quite a lovely place after you suffer all the thrashing you receive on the first night. The aroma of freshly baked pie sitting on the window sills make your mouth water and the soft fluffy beds made of a young Blaziken's feathers will make you fall asleep once you sit on them.

Their horses finally stepped into the Gnome City borders. Taemin was amazed by the sight of flowers that look like tiny blue bells and the colourful butterflies fluttering from one flower to another. A black and red butterfly landed on his nose and Minho laughed at the sight.

 

"There goes the lovesick couple." Key sighed and rested his head on Jonghyun's shoulder awkwardly.

 

King Yunho looked at Minho tickling Taemin. They looked so happy, so carefree, so- hey wait was that a gnome?

 

The shiny object about half a meter tall jumped out of the grasses and gave Yunho a socking in the jaw. He howled in pain and touched his tender cheek. Onew turned around to see where the howling came from when he received a sharp pain in the calf.

 

"We're under attack!" Key shouted and another ten gnomes jumped out.

 

"Hello hello there visitors, welcome to Gnome City." a rather short gnome (which was much shorter than the others) greeted. "I'm Suho and you'll

have a pretty nice stay but lets see if you can survive the first day."

 

A bunch of evil snickers were shared amongst the group of gnomes. Two gnomes ran to each person and grabbed them by the hands, leading them to different directions. Taemin looked behind to see Minho trying to fight off the strong gnomes that decided to choose him as their target.

 

Down with a whoosh Taemin got pushed into a bush and slid down a rough tunnel. Taemin screamed and covered his face to avoid the small pebbles from leaving scratches on his pretty face. He landed with a thud and peeked through his fingers.

 

"Woopee!" the two gnomes jumped out and landed gracegully onto the earthen floor. Taemin huffed and got up, only to have his head bumped against the ceiling.

 

"Oww," Taemin rubbed his head and the two gnomes sniggered at his pitiful state.

 

"I'm Kai and he's Sehun and we're please to meet you stranger." the tanned one grinned.

 

"We're gonna let you have a comfortable time but only after you pass this first night we've prepared for you." the silver haired guy said and blew his fringe out of his eyes.

 

"Oh no..." Taemin groaned and Kai jumped onto Taemin's stomach.

 

"What's your name by the way pretty?" he asked and flashed a killer smile.

 

"Get off me midget." Taemin snapped and Kai jumped off.

 

The two gnomes beckoned Taemin to follow them and he had no choice but to comply. Taemin crawled through the corridors (if you could even

call it one), trying to avoid the ceilings lights that hung from them. They finally got into the open and Taemin could stand up properly.

 

"Prepare to have fun, visitor." Kai grinned and Sehun poked a needle into Taemin's ankle.

 

♛♕♛

 

Back at the castle everyone was worrying. Blacksmiths and locksmiths were called down to try and open the clamp on BoA's ear but they were unsuccessful. Twenty four hours had passed and the poison had been injected into the queen's body three times. Whenever the queen took a sharp breath, everyone around her would start creating havoc and the fairies would perform a spell to calm them down.

 

"Oh what should we do! I heard that witches don't treat their captives well!" Sulli cried and buried her face in her hands.

 

"Luna's strong, she can hold it! I hope." Krystal comforted her and they looked outside the window.

 

The people were wailing on the streets. Burglars, thieves and robbers used thus to their advantage. The wailing people were too weak to fight back and let whatever of their possession be taken away.

 

"This has to stop!" Victoria got up from her seat and brushed the fairy sparkle of her shoulders.

 

"And how shall we do that?" Amber asked.

 

"We use," Victoria pulled out a pouch. "Fairy dust."

 

"Oh we're going to make the whole kingdom fall asleep?" Krystal asked, looking at the pouch curiously.

 

"Yeap and we'll wait patiently without any distractions."

 

The three fairies and one princess walked out of the room and the fairies told Krystal to wear a face mask. They fluttered their wings and flew into the air. With a squeak they shrinked into tiny fairy sized people and sprinkled fairy dust everywhere in town.

 

The horses fell asleep, the shop owners fell asleep, the burglars fell asleep, the landlords fell asleep, the comfort ladies fell asleep. The guards in the place fell like crashing buildings into one another and the last one to fall asleep was the drunk Joker.

 

"Urgh, it took me five whole bags to make that drunkard fall asleep." Amber huffed and wiped her palms. "So now..."

 

"So now we wait by the queen's side." Krystal said and ran over to her mom's side. "I hope they'll come back soon." she sniffed and cradled a pale hand beside her cheek.

 

♛♕♛

 

"Oh goodie, all of you are finally here!" a gnome called Chen squeaked.

 

"It's your last challenge before jumping into a soft bed with silky sheets, are you not excited?" he asked cheekily.

 

"Yeah I would be if that gnome didn't give me a horrendous makeover." Key grumbled and blew his suddenly long fringe out of his face.

 

"It's a very simple task." Suho started. "All you have to do is solve a riddle."

 

"And what happens when we answer it wrongly?" Yunho asked, trying to stand up straight properly.

 

"Hmm let's see..." Kai pretended to think. "Having to sleep in the cold river tonight sounds fun, or sleeping on a bed of nails-"

 

"Just give us the damn riddle." Jonghyun snapped, much to Key's surprise since Jonghyun was quite the calm guy.

 

"Smell me, buy me, and deliver me. I won't change. What am I?" Chen said the riddle and smirked.

 

"Smell, buy and deliver? What's that?" they pondered over the question.

 

"Hey guys get in a circle." King Yunho commanded and the said group huddled together.

 

"Smell, buy and deliver. And it won't change. What does it mean?" Taemin pondered and scratched his chin.

 

"Are they one single thing or three different things?"

 

"Is it perfume bought by someone after smelling it? But it doesn't change so that can't be it."

 

Multiple possibilities were shared in that tiny huddle and the centre of ground below their feet had collected their perspiration till it became a

puddle of water.

 

"Are they three words that sound the same?" Onew suddenly flipped his head up after half an hour of silence.

 

"Three words that sound the same?" Minho raised his eyebrow in confusion.

 

"Scent, cent and sent. They all sound the same, they don't change despite the different spelling."

 

"Onew you're a genius!" Yunho clapped his hands and started partying in his brain.

 

"Ehem, of course. I have always been a genius but you guys called it 'Onew Condition'." Onew said smugly and turned to the gnomes.

 

"Scent, cent and sent. Am I not right?"

 

The gnomes gasped and half of them covered their gaping mouths in disbelief. Not a single traveller before them managed to answer the

riddle correctly. Suho cleared his throat and nodded his head reluctantly. The group of travellers cheered at their victory and demanded that the gnomes bring them back to their horses.

 

Their food supply was restocked and a few pillows were given for them to hug if they were tired. Unfortunately they could not enjoy the comfort of soft beds but the delicious pies given to them was enough to push that thought aside.

 

Gnome City was relatively closer to Witch Town. It was just a few kilometers off Gnome City but if they continued to travel at the speed they were

currently going at, Queen BoA would have her chance survival as thin as a spider's single string of web.

 

They snapped the leather straps and the horses galloped through the wind. Night time had fallen and the stars had begun to shine. They followed the north star up to the borders of Witch Town. It was a few more hours to dawn and they fell asleep in a makeshift shelter under a huge tree not far off the main city and hugged the soft pillows, catching some shut eye for a few hours.

 

♛♕♛

 

"So they actually made it?" Sunny said in amusement.

 

She put the binoculars back onto the desk and walked over to the television where the other seven girls were lazing around watching a re-run of the drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

 

"Hey girls, they actually made it." Sunny said and took the bag of chips from Hyoyeon.

 

"What do you mean they made it?!" Taeyeon looked up with large eyes and a mouth full of chips.

 

"They're currently taking a nap under the Tree of Life. Looks like you have to take care of your nails huh?" Sunny replied and looked at the

television. "Oh my god they kissed!"

 

"Aren't they the cutest couple ever!" Seohyun squealed at the television and received a smack on her head. "Oww, why did you do that for!"

 

"Park Yoochun is mine, only mine!" Yoona glared and she too received a smack on her head. "Oww, why did you do that for!"

 

"That Muggle will never fall in love with you, idiot. Look at what happened to Yuri!" Tiffany hissed at Yoona.

 

"Calm down girls, they have to get both my nail and Luna. They'll be back in no time..." Taeyeon smirked. "...to see their precious Queen BoA

dead!" and the whole lot of them cackled evilly.

 

"Hahahaha- ack! A chip got stuck in my throat!" Hyoyeon choked out a grabbed a glass of pumpkin juice.

 

"Let them come, see if they manage to wake the queen up even after removing the clamp." Taeyeon said to herself.

 

♛♕♛

 

"How many hours has it been already?" Victoria yawned and looked at Amber.

 

"Almost fifty two hours. Another twelve hours and it's goodbye to Queen BoA." Amber yawned and let her head rest on Krystal's shoulder.

 

"Whoa does your fairy dust affect fairies too because you all look really tired." Princess Krystal said tiredly and flumped her arms onto her

dressing table, causing Amber to topple over and land on Krystal's back.

 

"I feel really... really... sleepyyy...." Sulli yawned and flopped onto the floor and the other two fairy followed suite.

 

Krystal looked around her. All was dead. The trees in the royal garden had turned into gigantic leavy monsters and the skies looked gray. The people were all asleep and Queen BoA was dying. Unfortunately for the princess, she didn't inherit her mother's fairy powers and had to live as a Muggle.

 

She wandered around the royal library and stepped over the sleeping palace maids. Dust had collected on the books and shelves. Krystal scanned through the book titles with bored eyed when a book with a red velvet cover caught her eye. Her fingers dusted the top of the book

and she pulled it out.

 

"Hmm, The Sleeping Beauty eh?" Princess Krystal said boredly and flipped the book open.

 

She read the yellow pages and came to a few torn pages before the ending. In it's place was a piece of paper wedged, seemingly in a rush. She looked at the handwriting and gasped to see Prince Minho's handwriting and pulled the page full of messy handwriting out.

 

"Prince Charming kissed the Sleeping Beauty and she woke up. True love's kiss is quite funny. It works wonders. And she turned out to be a he. The prince got a shock of his life and his sister laughed at him for being so dumb. She got to spend the rest of the day with the Sleeping Beauty while the prince sulked outside the Sleeping Beauty's room.

 

His sister finally left the room and Prince Charming ran into the room, telling the Sleeping Beauty that they'd run away. He agreed and the both of them escaped in the dead of the night. They lived in a cottage by the stream in a quiet forest with his three fairy godfathers." the paper read.

 

"And they lived happily ever after." the ending wrote.

 

"True love's kiss..." Princess Krystal's voice trailed off.

 

♛♕♛

 

"Why didn't we plan, oh why didn't we plan first before going in!" Key mumbled to himself.

 

Being a genius that Onew was, he had decided to attack straight from the front door. Tell me, who in the world expects you to show up at their door and tell you,"Hello there, I need your fingernail so I'll have to kill you."

 

Okay maybe that had happened when Prince Minho and Yuri were supposed to have their duel but then again, it was Yuri that insisted Minho fought against her in her dragon form.

 

"Jonghyun look at those evil stares the witches are giving us!" Key wailed softly.

 

"Oh don't be such a worrywart! They're giving us that look when we see new travellers in town." Jonghyun said and pried Key's clawing fingers

off from his arm.

 

They reached the gates to the Queen of Witches mansion and pressed the bat-looking buzzer. A loud wail of a cat rung and the six of them jumped. Yunho looked at his feet only to see a gruesome looking rat chewing off the tip of his leather shoes. He scrunched his face up in disgust and kicked it away.

 

The gates swung open with a clang and the six travellers stepped into the premises like mice, not daring to make a sound. They looked around and the gates clanked shut again. The dying grass under them made soft squishing sounds and crickets jumped about.

 

Someway or another, there was never a morning in Witch Town. Witches can go out into the sunlight but they prefer being in the dark where their powers are at maximum. After all, being in the dark is where all the misery is built up.

 

Onew swallowed his saliva and wrapped his fingers around the knocker, knocking it slowly thrice. He pulled his hand back and the other five peeked out from behind his shoulders. The doors swung open and all they could see was darkness.

 

"Umm Your Highness, you're the king. You go first!" Onew said and turned back to scurry away when Yunho grabbed him by the collars.

 

"Oh no no no, you have your Luna to save. You go first!" King Yunho pushed Onew back to the front.

 

"But you have your Queen BoA to save back at the palace. You go first!"

 

"Why not," Key squeezed in between them. "Let Minho go in since he's the reason we're all here."

 

Minho's eyes widened when all eyes landed on him. He nervously pressed his lips into a thin line and closed his eyes. A few agonising minutes

later they were still staring at him and he flung his arms into the air.

 

"Okay okay, I'll go in first! Light up your wands!" Minho submitted himself and stepped into the dark mansion.

 

A musky smell hung around the dark hallway they were walked through. The eyes of paintings seemed to follow them and it sent chills up their

spines. A creepy tune played softly and their hair stood on ends.

 

♬Nightmare (My side is for you)♬

 

"Yeah this is a nightmare for me." Key groaned softly.

 

♬Danger to you, who forgot about my existence♬

 

"Yeah you witches deserve to be forgotten." Onew mumbled harshly.

 

♬Like dynamite, blast it all up...♬

 

"Dynamite?" Minho thought and his eyes widened. "Everyone duck!"

 

A ray of light shot across the room and missed Minho by the hair. He looked up and saw Taeyeon grinning gleefully at him. Reins from trees shot out and grabbed onto everyone's arms and legs except Minho's.

 

"Finally, we have the boy." Taeyeon said and flew down, followed by seven other witches.

 

"Hey there Minho dear, was it fun killing Yuri?" she crooned and trailed her finger down his jaw. Minho smacked her hand away and she clicked

her tongue.

 

"What do you want from me?" Minho growled and Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"Oh you must have forgotten, you killed Yuri almost a month ago." Taeyeon said angrily and grabbed onto Minho's collars. "We don't like it

when someone kills our friend."

 

Taeyeon flicked her hand and ordered the rest of them to bring him into the dungeons while she thought of a proper punishment for him. Minho struggled as the witches flicked their wands and casted enchantments on him, bringing him away. She then walked over to Taemin and forced him to look at her.

 

"As for you pretty boy, I'll think of an appropriate punishment for you since Minho killed Yuri for you." she hissed and roughly flung his face

away.

 

"Aww man she's got quite an iron grip." Taemin said and rubbed his raw jaw over his shoulders.

 

"So umm," Yunho started. "What do we do now?"

 

"I think I dropped my wand somewhere-" Onew mumbled.

 

"We all did." Key snapped grumpily and tugged at the reins harder.

 

"Oh it's no use," Yunho wailed. "At this rate, my precious BoA will die and I won't be able to save her."

 

"Get a grip Your Highness!" Taemin spat at the king to get his attention. "Why did you think Minho ran away from home?"

 

The king could only blink at Taemin's sudden outburst and let the splotch of saliva travel down his face slowly.

 

"I was the Sleeping Beauty of Sableye, yes close that gaping mouth of yours. And Minho who happened to meet me in the Forbidden Forest got dragged by my three fairy godfather's to save me but that's besides the point. At least he didn't give up in saving me from the curse!" and by the end of it he was panting angrily.

 

"Our Taemin is growing up so fast, Jonghyun do you have any tissue paper?" Key sniffed and broke out into uncontrollable tears.

 

"It's like watching a drama," Jonghyun groaned and pouted.

 

"Tell me about it." Onew added and spotted his wand on the floor.

 

The door creaked softly and they craned their necks to see who came to visit them. An excited squeal echoed through and a slim figure slipped

into the room.

 

"Oh hey Krystal, c.an you help Dad over here?" Yunho called out and waved his fingers.

 

"How did you get here?" Taemin questioned and raised his right eyebrow interestedly.

 

"Oh I was reading a book called Harry Potter in the royal library and I found some chant for Apparition. That's what witches and wizards call

teleporting." Krystal beamed and pulled out a wand.

 

"And where did you get that young lady, that's my wand!" Yunho said, sounding more alarmed than surprised.

 

"Underneath your pillow. You don't even use it, I wonder why. It's waaaay more useful than your sword. Impedimenta!" an icy blue streak shot out of the wand and the reins froze before cracking and shattering into pieces.

 

"You should really let me learn witchcraft, it's super cool!" Krystal said. The three fairies picked up their wands and stuffed them back into the

pockets and they ran along the empty hallways, searching for the dungeons.

 

♛♕♛

 

They stopped a good distance from a room where the door was ajar. Colourful lights kept emitting out of it and screams followed soon after.

Onew clenched his teeth together tightly when he heard a loud scream from Luna.

 

"I will kill that !" Onew said a little too loud and the rest of them threw hushes at him.

 

"Luna's and Minho are inside, I heard Minho groaning in pain earlier, he should have been knocked out by now.." Taemin took in a large breath

before letting Princess Krystal continue.

 

"They're all armed with wands and I only managed to learn a few spells before coming here so don't expect much from me." she warned and they nodded their heads.

 

"Honey, can you give Dad his wand back?' King Yunho asked.

 

"Do you even know how to use it?"

 

"Hell yeah I do, let's go Onew! The rest if you take care of the other es." Yunho ran and both he and Onew barged into the room.

 

"Oh hello there, you've decided to join them too?" Tiffany waved and curled into a sickening evil grin.

 

"I'm here to stop this bull-"

 

"That sounds like a line from a movie." Onew cut in and King Yunho squinted his eyes at him.

 

"Oh you're so pathetic. Crucio!" a red streak flew across the room and missed Onew by the hair.

 

"Leave my hair alone!" Onew shrieked and shot a silver stag out of the wand, blinding everyone in the room except him.

 

Onew ran over to where Luna was hanging by the arms from the chains. He cupped her face and shook her by the shoulders. "Luna! Luna wake up!" he shouted desperately.

 

He felt for her pulse and the soft beats of life pulsed as if it were to disappear any moment. Her pale face was still breathing and Onew sighed in relief. The silver stag had disappeared and Taeyeon had returned to the room, ordering that Tiffany looked after Minho. She flipped her hair out of the way and smirked at Onew's pathetic state.

 

"What did you do to her," Onew growled and Taeyeon let out a loud cackle.

 

"Like you don't know what I do to my prisoners." Taeyeon taunted and tapped on her wand.

 

"Maybe I should just take the both of you down by myself... yes I ought too since I have the prince-" her words were interrupted by screeches

coming from a distance.

 

"I told you witchcraft would work with our wands. 'Impedimenta' works all the time!" Key said proudly and blew the smoke away from the tip of his wand.

 

"Hmph, more of you won't hurt me. I'll take all of you down then!" Taeyeon huffed, trying to hide her worry.

 

At once, four wands pointed at her and Taemin and Krystal were huddled in a corner, taking care of an unconscious Minho and Luna. Spell after

spell was shot out and Taeyeon kept shouting 'Protego!' to protect herself from four people.

 

"Accio wand!" Jonghyun shouted and Taeyeon's wand flew out of her hands and into Jonghyun's. She gasped at stared at the four pairs of eyes look at her empty hand and turned to run.

 

"No way missy, you treated my Minho too badly." Taemin appeared behind her and Yunho casted a body binding spell on her, making her unable to move.

 

"I can still apparate! You can't stop me-" Taeyeon's shrieks got muffled by Onew and her eyelids drooped slowly.

 

"Hey those charms seriously work!" Onew chirped happily.

 

"So what do we do with her now?" Jonghyun asked and they stared at each other.

 

"Umm, so sorry to break the silence but we only have thirty minutes left!" Krystal reminded them and they snapped out of their unintended daydream.

 

The eight witches were tied up and had magical tape sealed onto their mouths, making them create muffled screams and groans. They found a carriage and dumped the ladies, the still unconscious Minho and Luna in and hopped onto their horses after securing the reins from the six horses to carriage.

 

"Oh no no, you won't reach back on time! Let me apparate the whole lot of you!" Princess Krystal insisted.

 

"Are you sure about this dear?" King Yunho asked and she nodded.

 

"Hold hands everyone! Someone hold onto the carriage please." she said and murmured some words before transporting the whole lot back to

the palace.

 

"Whoa what's happened to this place?" King Yunho asked and waved his wand over the thick bushes to have a better view.

 

"Hurry up and get Taeyeon's fingernail before she wakes up!" Krystal rushed him and held out a pair of pliers, goodness knew where she got

them from.

 

Yunho took the pair of pliers from Krystal and pulled Taeyeon's index fingernail out ever so painstakingly. Taeyeon's woke up due to the pain and even though was muffled by Key's magic tape, the screams were still loud. Violet blood dripped onto the grass and a patch of grass dissolved away. The other witches watched in horror as Yunho lifted the silver fingernail up to observe it.

 

"Oww that's got to hurt." Taemin scowled at the goriness and covered his eyes.

 

Yunho ran into the castle and up the steps. He kicked the sleeping guards out of the way and crouched down to the same level as the sleeping queen.

 

He shakily inserted the fingernail into it's place and turned it. The clamp fell off and he looked at BoA's face expecting her to wake up. But she was still fast asleep and timing was ticking away.

 

"Why isn't she waking up!" Yunho groaned in frustration and shook her hard.

 

Taemin, the three fairy godfathers and Krystal walked into the room, expecting the queen to be up. But she was still lying on the bed as if she was dead.

 

"She isn't waking up!" he half-screamed and they scratched their heads. Why wasn't the queen waking up even though the clamp was off?

Taeyeon's ears pricked up at Yunho's wailing and grinned evilly into the magical tape. Just two more minutes and the queen would be dead. She never liked BoA in the first place. Because when they were younger, BoA used to tell her that witches would never get to be a queen.

 

"True loves kiss!" Krystal shouted excitedly and Taeyeon's smiled disappeared behind the tape.

 

"Come again?" Key asked.

 

"True loves kiss! It doesn't matter what makes the person fall asleep. True loves kiss always prevails! Minho wrote it in the last few pages of The Sleeping Beauty."

 

"What what, there was a book about me?" Taemin gave a puzzled look and the three fairy godfathers shrugged their shoulders.

 

"True loves kiss..." Yunho's voice trailed off. If the kiss didn't work, he would lose all hope of her waking up. He leaned down to face BoA's sleeping figure. A teardrop of desperation fell from his eyes to BoA's face and he pressed his lips against BoA's.

 

The eyelids fluttered open tiredly after many hours of sleeping. Yunho opened his eyes and saw BoA looking back at him. He smiled happily and hugged her tightly, silently swearing to never let her go.

 

One by one the people woke up and stretched their stiff muscles. The overgrown hedges disappeared and were replaced with blue-green bushes of red roses. Taeyeon screamed and kicked at the seats of the carriage, not caring that the other witches whined at their uncomfortable state.

 

Key clapped happily to see the queen awake and safe and hugged Jonghyun tightly. Jonghyun blinked for a few moments before returning the hug and kissing his lover on the forehead sweetly.

 

"Ah yes my Luna! She's still in the carriage!" Onew squeaked and ran off to get his Luna. Taemin smiled at the sight of Onew scurrying and saw

the happy family of King Yunho, Queen BoA and Princess Krystal hugging.

 

"Oh, my Minho is still in the carriage too!" Taemin remembered and ran out to see his man still sleeping in the carriage. He laughed and pulled the said man out away from the sulking witches, not forgetting to stick his tongue out at them before leaving. Taemin swore he saw Onew and Luna making out despite Luna being in such a state but he decided not to disturb the couple.

 

"Hey idiot, wake up." Taemin lightly tapped Minho's face. It twitched but Minho stayed asleep.

 

"Oh you need a kiss too?" Taemin laughed and pecked Minho on the lips. His eyes popped open and he grinned at Taemin.

 

"Oh so Altaria has two sleeping beauties huh?" Taemin teased and smacked Minho on the shoulder. Minho ignored it and pulled Taemin by the

neck, making him yelp and crash into his chest.

 

"So my Sleeping Beauty, did you become my Prince Charming and save me?" Minho asked while ruffling Taemin's hair.

 

"Nah, my Prince Charming has been saving me all along. Thank You." Taemin replied and looked up at him, biting his lips cutely.

 

"Ehem," someone cleared their throat and the two got up and spun around. "Yes you two may have help me in saving your mom Minho, but you're still in trouble for running away from home."

 

The both of them groaned and Minho facepalmed himself. "But Daaaaaaaad!"

 

"You sound like Krystal." Taemin giggled and Minho glared at him, making Taemin laugh more.

 

"So, you're the Sleeping Beauty of Sableye?" King Yunho asked Taemin and he nodded.

 

"Well I always thought Aurora was a girl... but anyways, I'd like to make ties with Sableye so I guess it won't be a burden for me to ask you to marry my son?" Queen BoA added.

 

"M-marry?" Taemin stuttered and she nodded once again. Taemin broke out into a huge smile and looked at Minho who was smiling back at him. He flung his arms around Minho's neck and was about to kiss him when Yunho cleared his throat again.

 

"I'm still here you know," he reminded. "Just joking, carry on!" and he flipped BoA so that he was holding onto the waist and she was looking up at him. BoA smiled and the two shared a kiss that would have to be rated PG-13. Ugh adults.

 

"Aww isn't that adorable!" Key squealed from a distance.

 

"Oh my god, my dad looks horrendous when kissing!" Princess Krystal gasped and covered her eyes.

 

"Hmm Taemin is quite a good kisser there, right Onew? Onew? Onew- urgh save your kissing elsewhere!" Jonghyun groaned at the sight of Onew and Luna smooching.

 

"Yo we back in the game man, let's go!" Amber popped out and swung her arm around Princess Krystal's shoulder.

 

"Ooh we have two couples kissing! They're so adorable!" Sulli and Victoria squealed and the group spent thirty minutes standing on the balcony

watching the two pairs making out.

 

And so, the witches were sentenced to life long imprisonment and Taeyeon had all her nails pulled out one by one by Onew personally. Onew laughed sadistically every time Taeyeon screamed and Taemin had to be carried out of the torture room after fainting at the sight of violet blood. The other witches vomited as they watched Taeyeon's hands that were cuffed to the chair drip with violet blood onto the stone floor.

 

Taemin and Minho had a quiet ceremony for their wedding, much to Yunho's surprise at Taemin's request. Taemin returned to his kingdom after

three months and told his parents the happy news and they were willing to create ties with Altaria.

 

Onew and Luna finally got their wishes of being able to stay together when Taemin moved into Minho's palace and invited his three fairy godfathers to stay too. They had a separate room for themselves and now Key was the one who knocked on doors demanding that they keep their moans down while he slept.

 

The king and queen found a suitor for Princess Krystal and Yunho bawled his eyes out at her wedding, much to BoA's embarrassment. She handed him her handkerchief and stuffed a cupcake into his mouth to make him shut up and Krystal laughed at the sight.

 

 

So have your questions been answered?
Are you bedazzled
I hope you have
This is end of a tale called Ensorcellment

 

-

Author's Note: Umm hello haha, I finally updated aren't you guys happy?!

 

Lol I'm just joking. I apologised for the rushed scenes (if there are any).

 

And yeah, I had fun writing this. Idk what else to say really.

 

Okay bye /smacked/

`FlamerShawol :D