Once Upon A Time: Summary

Ensorcellment

Previously in Once Upon A Time... (click the coloured text to redirect!)

 

The king and queen of Sableye had a offspring after many years of trying. The queen wanted to call her little child Aurora, well that is until she found out it was a he. And so they named him Prince Taemin and held a huge party.

 

They forgot to invite the 13th fairy, called Yuri, who was a half-witch. Yuri kind of blew up and placed a curse on Taemin in which he would die when he gets pricked by a spindle on his fifteenth birthday. Jonghyun wasn't able to create a counter curse but he casted a spell in which Taemin would sleep for ten years if he pricked a spindle. The king and queen were so shocked and on that very day all the spindles in the land were burnt.

 

Taemin had his hair grown out to honey brown locks and was forced to wear dresses for fifteen years. He had to live in a cottage by the stream in a forest with his three fairy godfathers; Onew, Key and Jonghyun. He addresses them as 'umma' as per Key's request.

 

On his fifteenth birthday, they send him out to pick berries while they plan a birthday surprise for him. He meets Prince Minho of Altaria while singing by himself and they spend hours chatting. Taemin realises that he spent too long a time out and rushes off but not before telling Minho to meet him at a cottage by the stream.

 

When Taemin reaches home, his fairy godfathers tell him that he has to return to the palace in Sableye. Despite much protest, he has to follow them back. They place a crown on his head and he cries over the fact that he still has to wear a dress.

 

The fairies leave him alone and a green light attracts Taemin's attention. He is led up to a room where an old lady is spinning a spindle. He plays with the spindle and pricks himself and the fairies find him on the floor unconscious.

 

Prince Minho goes to the cottage only to meet Yuri there. Yuri apparently was Minho's ex-girlfriend. Yuri tells her minions to tie him up when she finds out Minho is finding the pauper girl he met earlier in the forest. She chains him up in the dungeon and leaves him whining in there.

 

The fairy godfathers find Minho and make him save Taemin. He comes face to face with Yuri while she's in her dragon form and she snaps at him to fight her. He stabs her epicly in the stomach and the purple dragon stumbles backwards and falls over a cliff, plunging to her death.

 

Minho kisses Taemin and realises that she's a he and blushes in embarrassment. Princess Krystal laughs at him and shoos him out of the room When Princess Krystal finally leaves the room, Minho tells him that they'd be running away and they lived happily ever after in a cottage by the stream in a forest.

 

Until the witches decided to take revenge.