Changes

Coming back to me

6 years later

I can't believe 6 years have already pass since I gave birth to my two precious boys. Speaking them they're already 7 years old, and hav grown a lot. Luhan has his father's personality, he's really friendly and lively. He's got two beautiful doe eyes and really protective of our family especially his twin brother. While Sehun has his father's charisma and charms but he's really quite and seldom shows emotions except for his family. I'm now married to Kris for 5 year, we were married when the twins turned 1. We're now living in a three storey mansion in Seoul, since Kris has the position of president at his company so we are able to afford this house.

 

 

 

 

"Umma, Sehunnie won't share his toy train!" Luhan skreeched from their room.

 

 

 

 

I went to their playroom and saw Luhan and Sehun In a tug-of-war who will get to play the toy train. "Boys, why are you fighting?" I asked giggling because of the cuteness of my sons.

 

 

 

 

 

"Umma, Sehunnie won't let me play with his train" Luhan says cutely while still trying to get the toy train from Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

"Umma I don't wanna! Luhanie's gonna break Mr.Chuchu!" Sehun complained.

 

 

 

 

So I went to pick up them both in my arms "Boys don't fight ok? How about we go to the park so you can play on the swings, sounds great?" I say trying to prevent them from fighting further more.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yey! Were going to the swings, I'm gonna go very high and touch the clouds!" Luhan exclaims happily.

 

 

 

 

 

"Me too! Me too! I'm gonna go and get a star for Umma and Appa!" Sehun says.

 

 

 

 

 

"Now if you want to make those things happen, why don't you get yourselves ready, Ne?" I say to them while crouching down to put them down. And they both instantly run to their seperate rooms to get ready. While I'm waiting there's suddenly a call incoming.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi babe how's your day?" My husbands voice comes from the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's Fine, how about your's?"

 

 

 

 

"Very tiring, I just wanna go home right now, to my sweet and caring wife and adorable sons" Kris whines like a little kid, which makes me giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aww, don't worry when you come home, we'll cuddle all you want!" I say to cheer him up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Now I really can't wait to come home, Bye babe see ya a little later. Saranghae~!" Kris says with matching kissing noises. Which makes me giggle more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bye!" As I put my phone in my pocket the wins comes running out of their room. "So you guys ready to have some fun time?" I say while carrying them in my arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Umma~" They say in the same time. So we came down to the living room and called our driver Zitao. Which came out of the kitchen immidiately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You called Madam?" Tao says being polite.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tao I already told you to call me Kyungsoo." I remind him while smilling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, so do you need to go somewhere?" Tao asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, me and the boys are gonna go to the park. So could you please drive us there?" I request.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course Mad-I mean Kyungsoo, that's  my job after all." Tao says smilling. So we went to the car to start our way to the park. While we're on the way the twins won't stop saying what they're gonna do when we get there. I on the other hand is thinking what dinner to cook for my family. "Okay guys you know the rules right?" I asks the boys when we arrived at the park.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Umma, 1st. don't go too far away from Umma." Luhan says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"2nd. don't talk to strangers and suspicious peoples." Sehun continues.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lastly Have Fun!" Both the boys says at the same time. I nod to them signaling they can go now which they did instantly. I just sit on the bench nearby to watch the boys playing.

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

Me and my brother Sehun run to the swings so we can play who can go the highest. I was on the left side while Sehunie as on the right. We begin pushing our self as high as we can go but, It's not high enough! I puff my cheeks because of these stupid swings won't make us go high.

 

 

 

 

"You need some help?" A tall mister asks, I looked at him and wow he's as tall as Appa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhe, but Umma says we're note suppose to talk to strangers." I say to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh and she's right about that! But, I'm not bad so you can trust me!" The tall guy said while smilling at us. So I went to face Sehun. "What do you think can we trust him?" I asks him without saying a word it's just these weird connection we have.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know Luhanie, but I think Umma is near so we'll be safe to trust him." Sehun says.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay" We both say. The Mister beams at us and went to push us on the swings. And we we're high off the ground laughing and having fun. "Mister, please more higher!" I say while laughing. we stayed that way for a little while playing on the swings with mister.

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you guys have fun?" Mister asks smilling to us.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes!" Me and Sehun said at the same time. Mister only chuckles and ruffles our hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"By the way my name is Park Chanyeol and I'm a teacher." Mr.Chanyeol intruduces himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Wu Luhan and he's my twin brother Sehun" I say while pointing at myself then Sehun.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

It's already a little late so I went to get the boys at the swingset. While going their way I see them talking to a man. I can't see the man's face cause his back was facing me. So I just continue getting to the twins when there's just a little distance from us the twins saw me and waved at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Umma!" They both screamed, then run to me. "You have to meet someone he's really nice c'mon!" Luhan says while dragging me to the man. "Mister this is our Umma!" Sehun says while tugging at the man's clothes. Then the man finally faced me and it's like my world suddenly stopped spinning when I see his face again after so many years. And he's cleary as shocked as me when he see's me. He's changed a lot he's a lot more mature looking since the last time I seen him, but he's still as handsome as always. Suddenly my heart starts beating really fast, something that hasn't happen in a long time.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo is that you?!" He says, while looking at me very well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr.Chanyeol how did you know our Umma's name?" Luhan asks while tilting his head to the side.