Last Chance

Coming back to me

When Kris' left for work, I called Luhan and Sehun's babysiter. I have an important thing to do today so I won't be home to look after them. As I was finishinh fixing myself the doorbell sudenly rung indicating someone is at the door. Giving myself a last glance at the mirror, and I was off. When I opened the door, I let the babysitter come in "Thank you for coming Baekhyun hyung!" I say while hugging him.

 

 

 

 

"You're welcome donsaeng, I wasn't doing anything today so I'd rather spent them with my cute nephews." Hyung says while smilling.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, just remember their schedule is posted at the fridge, and if anything happens just call me or Kris ok?" I reminded him.

 

 

 

 

"Got it, now go do what you gonna do!" Hyung winks while pushing me lightlly.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, Annyeong! Tell the boys when they wake up I'm only gonna take a little while. Tao let's go?" I say to Tao, whose waiting for me in the car. And we went on our way to a little appartment near the park we went yesterday. I was thinking if I'm making the right decision here, if giving Chanyeol another chance to prove himself worthy of fogiveness is right? I was contemplating the pro's and con's of my decision that I didn't notice that we have arrived at the destination. I just came back to reality when Tao said we have arrived, after thanking Tao I went out of the car and into the building, when I entered there's a lists of the tenants names and room numbers, and my the internet was right his name was listed here under room 304. So I went to the elevator and pushed the number 3 for the 3rd. floor, went the sound of the elevator ringed in my ears and the doors opening I went out of the elevator and searched for room 304 which is a couple of walks away, when I was standing in the door I knocked three times. I heared a reply saying 'just a minuete' from a deep voice I know, when finally the door opened a suprised Chanyeol welcomed my sight.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, what are you doing here?!" Chanyeol asked suprised in my unexpected appearance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We have to talk of something important, so can I come in?" I ask while fiddling on my spot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, ofcourse! Please excuse my little apartment, you could sit wherever you want."Chanyeol says while standing a side and opening the door for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I entered his appartment which has this homey feeling around it, yellow walls contemplating the white rug and furnitures. He has a 24" Flatscreen T.V. in front of his couch, and a marble dark brown cofee table. I was suprised of how the appartment looked, honestly I was expecting it to be dirty and unorganised. Chanyeol has changed a little I guess?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Would you want anything to drink, Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked from his kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Water would be enough, thank you!" I reply. A minuete later Chanyeol comes bringin a glass of water and setting it in frint of me. I drink a little and put the glass down again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So Kyungsoo, what is the important thing you want to talk about?" Chanyeol asks while smilling at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's about the chance you wanted from me." I simply answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And have you decided your answer?" Chanyeol eagerly wants to know the answer, I can tell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have and my answer is yes." I finally say to him, which makes him smile widely. He was about to say something but I cut him from saying it "But I have a few conditions in mind." I added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just say what you have in mind, I will follow it with no second thought!" Chanyeol answers. I think his honset about that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"First, you can prove yourself by being our sons tutor, but you can't tell them what your real relation to them, I will tell them eventually but until then keep you loud mouth shut, understand?" I ask, when he gave me a little nod and I continued "Second, you can't tell anyone, especially my husband what we had in the past. And lastly you won't do or even think of making me fall for you again. And if you break even a single one of this I'll make sure that you'll never see light again." I say menicengly making my point clear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When will I start, to tutor them?" Chanyeol asks, standing up from his seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You will start tommorow, make sure to show up at 4p.m. sharp and you will come by this time from monday to friday, understood?" i asks, raising an eyebrow at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, thank you very much Kyungsoo! Don't worry I'll make sure not to ruin my chance again." Chanyeol says happily, then he hugged me very tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chayeol, let go of me! I have to go now." I say while pushing him lightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, sorry! See you again tommorow Kyungsoo." Chanyeol waved, as I exit his appartment and go on my way home. While me and Tao is making our way home, I can't stop myself from thinking on how the twins will react when I finally tell them the truth I have been hiding for a long time. When we arrived, hyung bid his farewell and made his way back home. I invited him for dinner, but he declined saying he has some business to attend to.

 

 

 

 

 

"Umma, where did you go?" Sehun asks as he ran to me from upstairs, Luhan following him suit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just went to talk to your tutor, because you and Luhanie will start having a tutor tommorow!" I say with as smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really Umma?! Did you hear that Hanie, will be learning tommorow!" Sehun says excitedlly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But, Umma who will teach us?" Luhan asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, you will meet him tommorow. But until, then get yourselves ready for dinner, Ne?" I say to them, and they went to get ready. I start cooking my family dinner.

 

 

 

 

Dinner

While we're eating I'm really nervous of telling Kris of the news, I don't know if he will approve of my decision, but it's now or never I guess "Uhm, Kris I have to tell you something." I say while facing him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it babe?" Kris asks, while wipping his mouth free of the Kimchi's sauce.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I got the boys a tutor to help them with their, studies. Is that ok with you?" I asks nervously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, I'm fine with it babe! I trust in you!" Kris smiles his gummy smile, which makes my face blush all of a sudden.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for trusting me." I smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's totaly normal for lovers to do Kyungsoo, no need for thank you's!" Kris chuckles. which makes my hearth fall for him all over again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris' have I told you how much I love you?" I smile brightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I believe you have not?" Kris jokes.

 

 

 

 

"Well let me tell you now. I really really love you Kris Yifan!" I say while giggling like a school girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I love you Do Kyungsoo!" Kris says giving me a warm smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Umma, Appa you're so sweet!" HunHan giggles. And the rest of the night was composed of a lot of laughter, and love from me and my lovely family.