Coffees and new beginings.

Coming back to me

1 week later

To say Kris was a wreck was an understatement, he was constantly drinking at the bar after his work and will let his work not finished at all. Good thing he was the boss, cause if he wasn't the lets just say he was fired way long ago. He was getting dark bags under his eyes and his once glowing skin, is now as pale as a sheet of paper. 'Have you eaten yet Kris?' Kyungsoo's voice rings in his head, a picture of Kyungsoo smilling his heart shaped smile flashes in his head. And, Kris is frustrated in himself because, even though the latter lied to him he can't find it in his heart to be mad at the petite male.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris what are you doing here late at night?!" Kyungsoo gasps, surprised ti see a very drunk Kris at his hyung's front door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey babe! I'm I not allowed to visit my cute wife?" Kris slurrs, his foul breath hitting Kyungsoo's nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The latter cringes at the smell of alcohol htting his nose "Kris your drunk, come on I'll take you home." Kyungsoo says, putting one of Kris' long arms on his shoulder, supporting the giant's weight while helping him walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm *hiccup* fine!" the older whines like a five year old.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course you are." Kyungsoo answers sarcastically. After putting the giant at his seat and making sure that his seatbelts was properly on, before turning on the car's ignition and zooming to their house. After getting there he shakes Kris to wake up his husband. "Kris please wake up were here."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo,Kyungsoo no don't leave me!" Kris' talks in his sleep, eyebrows forrowing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo just realize how he truly hurted Kris "I'm here babe, I won't leave you ever!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris suddenly grabs Kyungsoo nad huggs the smaller really tight afraid the love of his life will leave him. Kyungsoo just let Kris hug him, and just gets himself comfortable in his chest. Even though Kyungsoo, knows things won't go back just by letting Kris hug him. He knows that this won't let Kris forgive him, but if this will help lessen the pain they both feel then so be it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next Day.

Kris wakes up because of the rays of sun hitting his face, opening his eyes he feels a weight on his chest. Looking donw, he saw his wife sleeping comfortably. Then Kris' memory of last night come flooding in his head. Looking at his car's clock he decided to get Kyungsoo to their room, being extremely careful not to wake up the latter, Kris carries Kyungsoo to their room. Carefully laying the small guy in their bed, and putting the comforter around him so he won't be cold. Kris decides that it's time for him to forgive his wife about his wrongs and just move on from it. Kissing the top of his Kyunggie's head, before he went down to prepare some coffee for himself and also Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo wakes up by the smell of freshly made coffee, when he opened his eyes he was surprised to see he was in their room. Streching his short arms and legs, he decided to get up before he went down, he first fixed their bed. When he arrived at their kitchen he saw his husband drinking coffee, while reading the local news paper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm, Good Morning!" Kyungsoo greets his hasband, he's really nervous beacuse he knows that the latter is still mad at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris looks up from his news paper giving Kyungsoo a warm smile "Morning, did you sleep well, the coffee there is yours."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, thank you for the coffee Kris!" Kyungsoo returns Kris smile reaching the said coffee, giving it a blow before taking a sip, Kyungsoo lets out a sound of satisfaction because of the taste. Kyungsoo looks. at Kris only to find out the other male is also looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come sit on my lap Soo." The latter requested his wife, which he happily obligues. When Kyungsoo was finally sitting on his lap, Kris hugs around Kyungsoo's stomach, sniffing the younger's scent. "I've really miss you Kyungie!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I've miss you too, Fanfan!" Kyungsoo replies, using Kris' nickname when they were still boyfriends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I reacted violently at you babe." Kris appologises for his mistakes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry too Kris, for not telling you the truth from the start," Kyungsoo also appologises,he turns around to straddle Kris. He gives his husband a very warm kiss, a kiss full of unspoken love and words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris doesn't take long to respond, he gets the message Kyunsoo wants, to tell him by the kiss. Pulling away breathless "Let's start over alright?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I very much like to do that." Kyungsoo smiles at his amazing husband.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you babe" Kris announces, giving Kyungsoo little pecks at his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too." Kyungsoo responds. He's trully happy this day because it;s the day Kris finally forgives him for his mistake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MY KRISOO FEELSSSSS!!! *___________*

Sorry for the long wait! T_____T