Very Special Day.

Coming back to me

It was a very special day for Kyungsoo, it was Christmas. As he opens his eyes, he looks around the room, only to find the space next to him was empty. 'That's weird?' Kyungsoo tought, usually he was the one to wake early but it seems Kris was thinking otherwise. Kyungsoo sits up stretching his arms and legs, he gets up from their bed and fix it before heading down to their living room. When he came down he was surprised by a very pleasing site, Kris and the twins layed down on the sofa watching a Pororo Christmas Special on T.v. he smiles at his family before finally greeting them "Good morning and Merry Christmas!" He says happily.

 

 

 

After hearing their Umma's voice the twins turns around instantly and running to their umma "Merry Christmas Umma, look pororo is having Christmas too!" Luhan says, pointing his tiny fingers on the tv. "Yeah Umma, come on watch with us!" Sehun invites him, pulling on his baggy shirt.

 

 

 

 

"Hey babe, Merry Christmas!" Kris greets him, after giving him a peck on the lips.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you and the twins up so early, usually you wake up a little later this morning?" Kyungsoo asks, curious to why his not the one first to wake up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris just smiles innocently at him "Oh no reason why." Kris answers him.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo wasn't quite convinced by Kris answer "Your lying aren't you, what exactly did you do?" Kyungsoo asks an eyebrow raised.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not lying baobei, believe me!" Kris defends himself, putting Kyungsoo between his legs and hugging him from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine I'll let it slide this time, I still have a lot of things to do so excuse me." Kyungsoo explains, standing up and heading to their kitchen. He pulled out his phone from his pajamas' pocket and wrote a message

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung please come to the house later this day for a Christmas Dinner celebration~ - D.O.

 

 

 

 

 

Sure thing bro, see you later~ <3 - Baek Hyung

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol would you like to have Dinner with me and my family this evening? - D.o

 

 

 

 

Is your nampyeon okay with me being there? - Chanyeolie

 

 

 

 

 

Of course hyung, It's Christmas after all! So will I be expecting you to come? - D.o

 

 

 

 

 

Okay I'll come. See you later Soo~ - Chanyeolie

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey babe, what you doing?" Kris suddenly appears hugging him from the backside, his chin resting on Kyungsoo's Shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo turns around to face Kris' handsome face before answering "I was just sending invites to our guests this evening."

 

 

 

 

 

"Ow and remember Soo, some of my co-workers are also coming for the party." Kris reminds him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright is your cousin Yixing also coming?" Kyungsoo asks, because he spesificaly requested the presence of Zhang Yixing to help him prepare the food.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah I told him on the phone yesterday, and he said he'll come around 2 hours before the party start." Kris answers, already on his phone talking to someone.

 

 

 

 

 

A little later....

 

 

 

The doorbell rung so Kyungsoo went to open the door, there stands a smiling chinese man, his dimples showing. "Yixing!! Oh god I missed you so much!" Kyungsoo says excitedly, hugging his husband's cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

"I missed you too Kyungsoo, how have you been?" Yixing asks, holding both Kyungsoo's shoulder while smilling at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh I'm just great, how come you don't visit much?" Kyungsoo complains pouting at Yixing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aw don't be like that! Look I brought some rice cakes~" Yixing bribes him lifting a box of Kyungsoo's favorite rice cakes.

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD!! APPOLOGY ACCEPTED!!!" Kyungsoo happily takes Yixing's gift. Smothering the elder with kisses on the face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok stop being affectionate with him baobei." Kris suddenly pulls his overly affectionate wife. "Hey Yixing, nice to finally see your face again." He smiles at his cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

"I couldn't agree more Yifan." Yixing replies, giving Kris a manly hug.

 

 

 

 

 

"As much as I hate to break the cousins reunion, but I really need your help preparing the food Yixing." Kyungsoo butts in, pulling Yixing to the kitchen for them to start cooking the food.

 

 

 

 

"Wait Soo, I'll just put my gifts under the tree!" Yixing complains.

 

 

 

 

"Fine, but be quick! We still have many things to do." Kyungsoo reminds him after letting Yixing go.

 

 

 

 

"Okay let's get this thing done!" Yixing announces when he returns to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

Later when the first guest arrives.

The doorbell rings and Kyungsoo opens the door to greet their first guest to arrive, which is his older brother Baekhyun "Come on in Hyung, you can hang your jacket there, and you can put your presents under the tree."

 

 

 

 

 

"He-hey there Yi-Yixing!" Baekhyun smiles, when the Chinese man approched him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello Baekhyun, you look fine tonight." Yixing complements him, giving him a flirtasious wink.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun turns redder than a tomato "Thanks, you look handsome too!"

 

 

 

 

"Yixing stop flirting with my Hyung!" Kyungsoo scolds the older, but he only laughs at Kyungsoo and drags a blushing Baekhyun to the garden. Then the doorbell rings again.

 

 

 

"Good Evening Kyungsoo-ssi!" Junmyeon says to him together with his fiancé and two children.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Merry Christmas Kyungsoo-ssi!" Jongdae greets him, giving him a polite smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good Evening, please come in! You can hang your coats there and put your gifts at the tree." Kyungsoo says to the pair.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Kyungsoo-ssi, now Jongin, Minseok you go play with Sehun and Luhan ok?" Junmyeon says to his kids. They give their Appa a nod, bofore going to play with the twins.

 

 

 

 

"Junmyeon-ssi, Jongdae-ssi Kris is at our room right now, but you can chat at the living room." Kyungsoo reminds them, they went on their way holding hands. Then the doorbell rings again, opening the door there stands their driver Tao.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come in Tao, you can drop your gifts at the tree." Kyungsoo says to him. Tao just smiles at him before entering the house. Kyungsoo was about to check up on Baekhyun when the doorbell rings again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is standing at the door nose a little red because of the weather "Hey there Soo!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello Chanyeol come in, you can put your gift under the tree." Kyungsoo says.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll just go find the twins." Chanyeol answers, giving him a small smile.

 

 

 

 

 

When all their guests had arrived Kyungsoo went to their room to call his husband "Kris all the guests has arrived c'mon!" Kyungsoo orders him tugging on his sleeves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hahaha! Okay, okay!" Kris laughs. When they finally arrived at their living room Kris went to talk to Junmyeon and Jongdae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand went to get Yixing so they can serve the food for the dinner party, he went to their garden only to be surprised by the sight of Yixing and his hyung in on each others faces "Yah! Yixing get stop my hyung's face, and go and help me serve the food!" Kyungsoo scolds him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, yeah! Come on Baekie~" Yixing purrs pulling a dazed Baekhyun by his side and following a enraged Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay everyone, the food is serve so please dig in!" Kyungsoo announces giving everyone a happy grin. Everyone praises Kyungsoo's cooking, saying it's the best food they ever had while Kyungsoo just blushes and says a polite thanks you in return. He didn't miss the way his sons was looking at the Kim siblings, he smiles at the cute sight of Jongin sharing his dessert with Sehun while blushing, or the way Minseok and Luhan feed each other messily. Or the way Chanyeol and Kris was trying to size one another, giving each other a challenging stare. He also notice his tomato faced brother, while a certain Chinese man is openly wooing him, and the lovely couple across him. Lost in their own world, to even notice their childrens new found friends(boyfriends in the future). He didn't even notice the time flying, until the Kims where bidding their good-byes and his little boys hugging their new found friends.

 

 

 

 

"Well we better get going Soo, now that I have my Christmas gift." Yixing says, winking at Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at the flirt machine of a cousin his husband has before replying "Have with him, I'll hunt you to the depths of Earth and cut your balls!" Kyungsoo threaths the Chinese man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, whatever!" Said man waves off his treath just like that.

 

 

 

 

 

"He'll do it you know." Baekhyun says to Yixing, seriousness in his voice. That turns the Chinese man to pale.

 

 

 

 

 

"Now go, Bye Hyung, bye Yixing. Remember my warning~" Kyungsoo waves at them.

 

 

 

 

 

I guess that's it for now guys! I hope you like the Update! :D Merry Christmas to all of you~ Saranhaeyo~