Heart Attack

Coming back to me
Kyungsoo had a great time with Chanyeol, so after they had lunch and had a little conversation they left the restaurant. Chanyeol gives Kyungsoo a ride home first.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Thanks for the wonderful time Kyungsoo." Chanyeol says when they were infront of Kyungsoo's house.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Your welcome hyung, I had fun." Kyungsoo replies giving Chanyeol a sweet smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I should probbly go now, bye Soo!" Chanyeol says his good bye.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Bye hyung, drive safe!" Kyungsoo says his good bye, but before Chanyeol can go Kyungsoo gives him a tender kiss at the side of his mouth.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I-I'll b-be on m-my way now!" A flustered Chanyeol says stuttering, Kyungsoo giggles because Chanyeol's face is so red.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo just watches Chanyeol as he walked to his car, giving him a final wave until the car zoomed out of his sight. He opens the door to their house suprise to find his husband already home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kris why are you home early, have you ate yet, do you want me to cook for you?" Kyungsoo asks, his caring side on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Where were you?" Kris asks, a cold tone in his voice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What?" Kyungsoo ask, not sure of what he heard.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I said were the hell were you?" Kris says again his voice raising.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I was out with someone." Kyungsoo answers truthfully.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Then explain this picture!" Kris says showing a picture in his phone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kris I swear it's not what you think let me explain!" Kyungsoo pleads.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Bulls**t Kyungsoo! From now on I don't want you meeting or even looking at that guy!" Kris orders.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Kris, but I can't do that." Kyungsoo whispers, his head hung low.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"And why the hell not, I'M YOUR FCKING HUSBAND WU KYUNGSOO!!" Kris shouts cause of anger.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"IT'S BECAUSE HE'S THE FATHER OF THE TWINS!!" Kyungsoo shouts, surprising Kris as well as himself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Get the hell out Kyungsoo, I don't want to see your face." Kris says without any emotion at all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kris please don't do this!" Kyungsoo begs, hot tears flowing out of his doe eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Get Out." Kris says venom in every letter while pointing at their door.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hyung can you please get me from my house - D.O.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why? What happend, Kyungsoo? - Baek Hyung
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's a long story just please get me from here quickly. - D.O.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, I'm on my way just wait for me. -Baek Hyung.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Thank you for letting me stay at your appartment hyung." Gratitude in his voice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's no biggy Soo, so are you gonna tell me what happend back there?" Baek asks concerned of his donsaeng.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's all my fault hyung, if I only said the truth to Kris from the start this won't have happend!" Kyungsoo laments.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Shhh, It's okay baby, hyungs here for you.." Baek reasures his baby brother drawing calming circles on his back while letting the latter cry on his shoulder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Do you think Kris will ever forgive me, and take me back?" Kyungsoo asks, sniffing his nose.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Of course he will Soo, he loves you very much just give him some time." Baekhyun says to his brother giving it a small smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I hope your right hyung." Kyungsoo says sadly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Let's go to bed, ne?" Baekhyun asks his brother walking to his room, the latter following behind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Good night, Soo!" Baekhyun kiss the top of his brother's head while, his arms where wrapped safely around Kyungsoo's waist.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Night hyung!" Kyungsoo replies cuddling his brother while his head was on it's chest. Dear lord please let Kris forgive me for my mistake.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kris why did you do that to my baby Soo!! TTTT________TTTT
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's Appartment.