Still the One

Coming back to me

"Luhan you and Sehun go ahead, I'm just gonna talk to Mr.Chanyeol ok?" I say to Luhan.

 

 

 

 

"Okay Umma, annyeong Mr.Chanyeol!" Luhan says his good bye while waving his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong Chanyeol-ssi!" Sehun said while smilling brightlly at Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong!" Chanyeol says back while giving one of his goofy smile at the twins. And the twins finally went to go to the car to wait. "Kyungsoo, It's been a long time I thought I'd never see you again." Chanyeol says while looking at me lovingly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Cut the crap, Chanyeol! Why are you here anyway?" I say with venom in every word.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo I know you're still mad at me for what I did, but please give me a chance to make it up to you!" Chanyeol pleads while holding my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" you Park Chanyeol! I'm finally happy and contented in my life, I have a loving husband and two wonderful children! And then what, you just come strolling back to my life!" I say while tears are streaming down my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo I still love you, just give me a chance to prove myself again to you!" Chanyeol pleads while huging me tightly. I can feel he's tears on my shoulders a sign that he's also crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop all your stupid lies Chanyeol, I gave you my hearth once! And what did you do, you smash it to a million pieces and left me struggling with your-our children!" I scream at him while punching his chest, just to show him how I felt when he left me many years ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I'm sorry for that, just please give me another chance to be with you and our children. To be the family you always wanted." Chanyeol pleads while holding my face and whipping my tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chayeol you already had your chance, but you ing take it for granted! And already have the family I always wanted, A loving husband that will never leave me and hurt me like you did!" I say to his face. And suddenly Chanyeol was roughly pushed to the ground by Tao!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing to my boss' wife, you er?!" Tao shouts at Chanyeol angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tao let's just please go home!" I say while tugging at his hands. Tao just gives a final glare at Chanyeol, and then went to the car and start our way home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Umma did you cry?" Luhan says, while looking at my puffy eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No Luhanie, Umma just had a dirt in his eyes. Please don't worry about me." I say while giving Luhan a reasurring smile. I can tell he doesn't fully believe me but I'm thankful he let it slide. "And Tao, please don't tell Kris what you saw in the park!" I plead to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, but who was that guy anyway?" Tao asked while looking at me at the car's mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He's no-one special, so just forget about him ok?" I say while giving him a smile. Tao just sigh and nodded at me. When we arrived at home I told the twins to shower and get ready for dinner. I start cooking our dinner which are duk boki, Saewoo twagim and for desserts Kang Jung. As I was finishing cooking somebody wrapped their arms around my waist, by the smooth skin and cologne I already know who it is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey baby, the smell is delicious, but not as delicouis as you." My husband whispers while his head is in my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever Kris, you're so cheesy" I say while giggling, and I faced my handsome husband to kiss his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So where's the boys at?" Kris asks while still hugging me from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Their getting ready for dinner, whicj I suggest you also do." I remind him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 hours after the dinner.

"Hello hyung I really need to talk to you!" I say to my brother on the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's the problem Soo, did anything bad happen?" Baekhyun hyung asked, concern in his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I really can't say it's a bad thing, but hyung Chanyeol's back" I say in a hushed tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? Did he bother you or my nephews at anyway?! I'll beat him to dust!" Hyung says, his protective mode being on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No hyung, he just wants another chance from me, to show me he changed." I explain to hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And did you give him another chance?" Hyung asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I didn't answer him yet, that's why I'm calling you hyung. I need your advice!" I say to hyung, while releasing my breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Honestly Soo, it's up to you! If you think he really has changed then give him what he wants. And if blew that again, you can always stop him." Hyung suggets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks hyung, that's really helpfull. Anyways I have to go Kris is probably waiting for me in our room, Anyeong!" Before hyung can answer I ended the call,  went to Kris and I's room. Where I saw him reading a book only wearing a white wife beater and boxer shorts, so I walked to our bed and crawled beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You took so long on the phone babe, are you cheating on me?" Kris asks jockingly. whick makes me giggle again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, I was talking to hyung about something and lost track of time." I say while laying my head in his toned chest and cuddling him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"S'alright, I know you love me. Now go to sleep my cute wife!" Kris says while snaking his arms around my waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, Goodnight my handsome husband!" I say while kissing his cheeks. and finally sleep envelops me.