How it started.

Coming back to me

"Chanyeol I have to tell you something." I said to my boyfriend for 1 year, he's the funniest most charming and sweetest boyfriend I ever had. "What is it yeobo, did something happen? Did somebody made you upset, tell me who that er is and i'll beat him to pulp!" He said protectively, so I can't stop the smile to etch to my face.

 

 

 

 

 

"No Hyung nobody did something to me, it's just..." I'm really getting nervous. "Just tell me" Chanyeol said cupping my face with his two giant hands, and looking straight into my eyes, hipnotizing me with his two hazel orbs. "Fine, hyung I-I'm pregnant and i'it's yours." I finally said to him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo that's not very funny." Chanyeol said with no emotion at all. So I look up to see his face is very serious, very unfamiliar to the always happy face I come to love. "I-I'm n-not joking hyung, here's the pictures when I went to the doctors." I say grabing the pictures inside my bag and givivng it to him. " this, Kyungsoo! I'm only 18 I have my whole life ahead of me, we can still have them aborted right?" He suggests.

 

 

 

 

 

So I slapped him hard on the cheeks " you Park Chanyeol! You may not want them as your child but, I do. So I suggest you get the hell out of my house!" I shout at him, while tears are blurring my vission. I just hear the sound of the door shutting signaling the man that I love, the father of my child has left our lives forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 months

I still go to school because my stomach does'nt show yet so, I continue my studies. But, it's really quite hard, cause every single bad smell makes me dizzy and running to the toilet to empty my stomach of all it's food. Why did I even let that stupid giant have with me without protection, now he's out there living his life without a care to the world and I'm here suffering with a child in my stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 months

Urgh, my life! Stupid Morning Sickness, I know I'm in a hell of a bad mood right now. Well who wouldn't be when first thing you do in the morning is sing your throat in a toilet?! Anyways since that left, I actually moved to a different city and school. I'm now in Jeju far away from that bastard! I managed to rent out a small house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 months

I finally showed and I have to drop out of school, I don't know what I'm gonna do right now? I met Kris my current boyfriend a few weeks ago. Even though he knows I'm pregnant with another man's child that didn't stop him from loving me. And I'm very gratefull for that. He's a rich man from a rich family, he's half chinese half canadian. He's supporting all my needs and that's why I love him very much.

 

 

 

 

 

Labor Day

It's so hard getting into labor, it ing hurts! But, in the end it's worth all the trouble and pain. Because I now have two very beautiful children.  Luhan and Sehun Wu, I let them have Kris' last name, cause that's the least I can do for him. For loving me and supporting me and my children.