suffocated

My freedom is gone! [[***on hiatus, I don't know how long***]]

"Zico, where's the bathroom?" I asked and he looked up from his suit case. "In there" he pointed to a brown door next to the bookshelf in his room. "Arraso. I won't take long" I muttered since he needed to shower too. He just nodded and I went in. I scrolled through music in my phone until I stopped on a certain song. "Your love is bright as eveeerrr" I sang along while getting into the warm shower.

Zico's pov

"IN THE DARKEST NIGHT HOOUURRR, I'LL SEARCH THROUGH THE CROWD" I heard nara singing from the bathroom. I shook my head at her silliness. Her voice did sound pretty strong and melodious. "Wait what?" I asked myself out loud. "No she sounds like a pig" I muttered and laughed. She's only my slave after all.

Nara's POV

"I love you like XO~" I sang as I turned off the water. I felt so much relaxed and comfortable after the warm shower. Like life was restored back into me. I quickly dried myself and put on some cute pajamas since it was supposed to be hot tonight. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=45620011 I let my wet hair fall from the towel and I ran out of the bathroom, happy that I could sleep. I jumped into the bed and snuggled into the sheets. "Goodnight Zico!" I said and I suddenly felt the bed shift next to me. "Goodnight"he said. I turned to look at the other side of the bed and his was facing me. "No Zico go sleep on the floor" I said and he laughed. "My room, my bed"I rolled my eyes. "Fine I'm sleeping on the floor then." I said as I grabbed a pillow and blanket and got comfortable on the floor. "Goodnight" he said again. I could feel the disgusting smirk in his voice. "Shut up"I said back and he chuckled.

Zico's POV

I woke up around 3 in the morning. "Damn it's cold. Nara said it would be hot" I rolled my eyes at the wide open window in the room letting all the coldness in. "Wait what?" I ran to the window and looked out. There was snow falling from the sky. I sighed and closed the window. I was about to return to my bed and fall asleep peacefully but I looked to the corner of the room and saw nara shivering in her sleep. I rolled my eyes once again and walked over to her. "Nara"I muttered and kicked her. She didn't wake up. "Whatever"I sighed and picked her up. I fixed the sheets on the bed and set her down in them. "Goodnight, stupid"I said and got into the bed myself. Moments later I felt her body hug against my chest and her arms wrap around my torso. Her shivering immediately stopped and a small smile spread on her lips. I chuckled and pulled the blanket up over her shoulders. With that, we both fell asleep.

Nara's POV

I woke up with warmth and softness surrounding me. I opened my eyes and everything was a blur. Once my vision cleared I screamed and fell off of the softness. I heard a groan and a pillow landed on my face. "Shut up!" I heard a very grumpy voice yell. "Yah! What did you do to me?! Did you me? OH MY INNOCENCE!" "I SAID SHUT UP YOU SELFISH BRAT!" I immediately froze. Memories of my parents yelling at me and abusing me, calling me a brat came back like a slap in the face. "Look I'm sorry im just really grumpy in the mornings, nara. Nara?" Zico looked over and I stood up. "No. No it's fine." I muttered and grabbed my sweater. "Nara where are you going?" I ignored him and walked out of the room. For some reason I felt suffocated. I quickly put on the shoes I had left by the door and I ran out. The last thing I saw clearly was Zico's mum's smug face.