I look terrible!

My freedom is gone! [[***on hiatus, I don't know how long***]]

It wasn’t until a week later I noticed a dramatic change in Zico. He seemed paranoid for some reason. I shrugged it off until something weird happened. “Nara, come with me to my parent’s house.” I stood frozen.

“WHAT?”

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. They’d developed bags under his eyes and I started getting worried. “Look, it’s a long story. But please just go with me!” I looked at him. His pleading eyes, messed up hair, tired face. I assumed his insomnia and paranoia were caused because of something his parents did or said. I sighed.

“Fine, just let me get ready.” He stopped me. He literally tackled me to the floor in a hug. “THANK YOU! We’ll be staying for two weeks” He said the last part quickly and ran to the kitchen. “YAH WOO JIHO!” I growled but he ignored me.

“YOU DO WHATEVER I SAY OR ELSE MINJI GETS IT!” I rolled my eyes. “HER NAME IS MINHEE... I don’t even know why I bother.” I sulked. I walked to the room and packed my bags while getting an outfit ready. What should I wear? Formal or casual? Heels or sneakers? AISH! Why did I have to lose that stupid battle?! I threw myself on my bed and I heard footsteps and my door burst open. “Nara here is a pretty dress and heels. If you don’t wear them I’m gonna go to Minji’s house and kidnap her dog or something okay”

I got up quickly and shook my head. “Can I wear pants and a fancy shirt or something? I don’t really like dresses or heels” He walked towards me and made a puppy face.

“No, Jiho. Your aegyo is horrible don’t even try-“He got on his knees and hugged my waist. “Please? My parents are gonna kick my if I take an ‘improper’ girl over!” I blew air out of my cheeks. “Fine, but you have to buy me all the food that I want. No limit.” He got up and hugged my tight. “Deal!”

I picked up the dress and examined it. It was a light baby blue color with small ruffles along the neckline. It was silky and it had two- straps on the shoulders. It was nothing fancy but it looked cute and sophisticated. I nearly barfed.

“Zico, it’s cute and all but I’m not used to this. It’s too bubbly and bright.” He pouted. “So you don’t want unlimited food?” I sat upright. “Okay, but just because of the food.” He smiled again and walked out. “Curl your hair and put on some makeup please!” He said as he shut the door to my room.

I rolled my eyes and put on the dress. It was just above the knee and I could move around in it. I looked at the heels and groaned. They were pretty high. Just as I was in the middle of curling my hair my phone suddenly blew up with notifications.

I put down the iron and picked up my phone. A shining blue blinking light was flashing at the top of my screen. I unlocked my phone and I found ten texts all from Minhee.

“DUDE GET ON ITUNES RIGHT NOW.”

“WHERE ARE YOU IM FREAKING OUT?”

“Okay fine, ignore me but just remember this. YONCE ALL ON HIS MOUTH LIKE LIQUOR.”

“I SNEEZE ON THE BEAT AND THE BEAT GET SICKER.”

“BEYONCE JUST RELEASED A NEW ALBUM WHERE ARE YOU”

“NARA IM FREAKING OUT”

“How quickly I bought the album without listening to it is scary.”

“SHE JUST DROPPED AN ALBUM WITHOUT PROMOTIONS.”

“SHES NUMBER ONE IN 91 COUNTRIES. SHE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT RIGHT”

“I’m gonna tackle you when school starts again”

I giggled and opened iTunes on Zico’s laptop. Beyoncé’s picture was all over the banners. She even got her own section on the front page. I bought all her songs and began to listen to the music.

“Driver roll up the partition please, I don’t need ya seeing Yoncé on her knees~” I sang as I walked down the stairs with my luggage and heels in my hands. “Nara you… You look…” I looked up and Zico was staring at me with his mouth open.

“I know, it’s disgusting isn’t it? This dress makes me look awful and I can’t even walk in heels what am I gonna do?” I sighed and rubbed my temples. Zico just looked at me and coughed awkwardly.

“Uh, yeah sure, you look terrible. Let’s just get going, okay? I wanna get this done and over with.” I nodded and he helped me put my bags in his car.

My stomach suddenly began to growl. “We’ll stop by McDonald’s, okay?” I grinned and nodded.