WHAT?

My freedom is gone! [[***on hiatus, I don't know how long***]]

A week later I found myself cleaning his room. I dusted from top to bottom as best I could but the stupid maid outfit he made me wear was too short and I’m pretty sure you could see my . “You know, I always wanted a maid.”

I rolled my eyes at his comment. I finished and stepped of his bed. I tidied up everything else and smiled to myself. His room was a complete mess before, now it’s spotless and organized.

“I must admit, you did a pretty good job. You’re relieved for today; wanna watch a movie on Netflix?” I looked at him weirdly there definitely was something wrong with him. “Sure, let me just change into comfy clothing.” I said and walked to my room.

I felt his eyes on me. “STOP STARING AT MY WOO JIHO” He just chuckled and went down the stairs. I changed into leggings and an oversized shirt. I brought my big blanket down to the couch and he looked at me.

“You gonna share?” I shook my head and wrapped myself up like a burrito. I then leaned onto him and he shrugged me off. Since my hands were caught in my blanket I couldn’t prevent the fall. “” I muttered as I wiggled up.

He shook his head and spun me out of the blanket. “We’re sharing, I’m cold too.” I groaned and took the other half of the blanket and scotched closer to him. He put on the movie “The Raven”

The blanket was nearly covering my eyes. “He has her hidden like the cask of amontillado.” Zico muttered. I shook my head. “She’s in a vertical position, therefore it’s the Tell-tale heart” He chuckled. “No it’s the cask of amontillado because the killer gave them the hint.” I rolled my eyes. “No, he’s misleading them! How much do you want to bet the killer has her stashed under the floorboards?” He chuckled.

“I’ll bet you fifty dollars”

"Deal"

**

I WIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN! I jumped up and down and stuck my hand out in Zico’s face. “PAY UP LIL MAN, I JUST WON THIS BET!” I shouted and he groaned. He pulled a fifty out of his wallet and handed it to me. “Ugh whatever” He muttered. I grinned and waved the money in his face. “YAH SLAVE, go get me some water! And cook me food!” He shouted, annoyed and mad. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Whatever.” I muttered. I hopped off the couch and walked to the kitchen. I ended up making him some soup and lemonade. “Zico, your food is done!” I said and walked to the living room where he was watching TV… Or I thought he was. “Zico I don’t have time- oh” I stopped and looked at his sleeping body. “Aish he made me do it for nothing!” I groaned.

“Zico, get up!” I kicked him but he didn’t budge. I decided to do something I saw on the internet. I thought about it for a bit. It’s kinda harsh but... OH HELL! He made me his slave! I’ll do it. I looked at him and smirked. I flattened out my hand and BAM! I smacked his face. As soon as he reacted I pretended to do something else. “Oh, Zico, you’re awake!” I acted surprised. “O-oh” He sat up and cleared his throat.

“It’s uh- Its one a.m. I should probably get to bed- you too Hyomin. Goodnight.” I giggled and nodded. “Bye Zico!” I said and went up the stairs to my room. *Being here isn’t as bad as I thought it would be* I thought to myself. I snuggled up with my pillow and fell asleep quickly.

 

It wasn’t until a week later I noticed a dramatic change in Zico. He seemed paranoid for some reason. I shrugged it off until something weird happened. “Nara, come with me to my parent’s house.” I stood frozen.

“WHAT?” 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey babes~! I just want you guys to know I will only update on sundays!

I will try my best to keep up with it.

thank you for reading!!

~jewfeRds

p.s, recently my phone broke so im not able to do anything mobile (I usually upload stories from my phone) and idk when its gonna get fixed so I'll try as best i can to update from a computer but its really hard b/c im using my sister' right now.

what im trying to say is, if theres no update (might be a late update) next week, dont worry!

and really, thank you for reading!!