Taehyung

BAP's REAL Adventures in America

 

"Angie! I'm home!" Mia yelled out once she opened the door, but no reply came. "Angie?" Then she heard a snore come from the couch. 

"aigoo she's sleeping here again." Angie picked up the blanket that was nearby and covered it on top of Angie. She cleaned up the bag of chips that were left open on top of the table and went into the kitchen. As she threw the chips away, she felt her phone vibrate. 

 

Are you busy right now? - Taehyung

 

Mia immediately texted back 

 

No. I just came back home from Starbucks.

 

Mia walked upstairs to her room and plumped down in front her laptop. Then another vibration was felt

 

Of course, You starbucks addict. 
Anyways. Wanna webcam? Im on!

 

Mia smiled at the text and immediately turned her computer on. She opened Skype and called Taehyung. Immediately his face popped on the screen.

"Hey Mia!" 

"Hey Oppa!" 

"How's your caramel machiato?" Taehyung asked with his eye smile "I actually didn't get that today! It felt like a iced green tea latte day." Mia chuckled

Taehyung watched Mia laugh through the screen. 

"Mia...." He called out. "hm? yes oppa?" she replied 

"I miss you." He said through the screen. Mia softened at those words. "Mia... things are really hard recently." He looked down at his hands and away from Mia's gaze. "I don't think I can debut anytime soon. Its been the same routine for three years Mia. I don't think I can go on any longer." He looked back at MIa through the screen with sad eyes. 

Mia also looked at him with sad eyes. 

"Oppa.... I know you can do this. I believe in you. After i'm done with school here, I can join you. This is the road you chose oppa. Don't give up on your dreams. its just dissapointing yourself. Im here to support you all the time. Your dream is my dream too. I'm willing to wait 1 year, 5 years, 15 years to hear that you're going to debut. Just don't give up oppa. Im always here for you and I'll pick a call right away from you even if you call me at 3am."  

Mia gave him an encouraging smile. She saw a hint of tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes. 

"Thanks MIa. You're the best." He wiped the tears away. "Its okay Oppa. You can do it! Fighting!" Mia pumped her fists in the air. He smiled in response. 

"oh! Oppa! Guess what! I met somebody that looks just like you at Starbucks! AND he's from korea!" 

Mia whipped her phone out and showed the picture of Daehyun to him. 

Taehyung's eyes widened in recognition. 

"Right? Surprising right? He looks exactly like you! I didn't get his name though...." Mia pouted while staring at the picture

"hey Mia." She snapped her head back to the computer screen "yeah?" 

"You do know who that is right?" Taehyung asked. ".... am i supposed to?" 

".... well. Actually. Its not a surprise. You don't pay attention to kpop anyways." Taehyung whispered. "What?" Mia crooked her head in confusion. 

"Nevermind! I thought it was somebody I knew but it wasn't. That's really cool though! amazing how you met someone that looks like me!" Taehyung commented with a smile

"Right? AND he was super nice! He bought the drink for me!" Mia happily reminisced. Taehyung laughed in disbelief. "Thats awesome Mia. I'm sorry but I have practice in 30 minutes. I have to go." he broke the news to her. 

"aww. okay! have fun! Remember oppa! I'm always here for you!" Mia cheerfully waved to him. 

"Thanks Mia! Love you! I'll text you again when I have time!" 

"Okaaay! Bye oppa!" 

Taehyun waved bye to Mia and then shut his computer. He closed the laptap then shook his head in disbelief. 

"This girl. She even doesn't know how rare and amazing it is to talk to Daehyun Sunbae. All fangirls would have been crazy. But then again, that's the Mia I know." 

Taehyun laughed and then stood up from his seat to get ready for the upcoming practice.