They Meet Again

BAP's REAL Adventures in America

"Thank lord that hottie took you outside and I followed. Fate lead me to BAP!" Angie clasped her hands together and looked up to the sky with hearts shooting out of her eyes. "Come on! Lets not waste our time here! Lets go closer!" She squealed and ran to the filming set, leaving Mia behind. 

Unlike Angie, Mia was not as excited so she leisurely walked down the street, enjoying the bright buildings surrounding her. Music started to play louder as she came closer to the film set

We Hurricaaaaane! 

She raised her chin to take a better look at the artists that were filming. She saw six chic looking guys dressed in bright gold clothing. They were energetically jumping around and having fun. Mia finally found Angie nodding her head to the music while munching on something. 

"What are you eating?" Mia asked. "Chocolate. You want some?" Angie offered some while still staring at her lovely idols. "No thanks." Mia nicely rejected her offer. "Are you sure? Its actually really good. I bought it on the street while stalking you and the hottie.I like the sweetness and the bitterness but I don't know why but my head's starting to hurt." Angie rubbed her temples a bit but immediately clapped when the BAP paused the filming for a second. 

MIa was about to take a closer look at the boys but right before she could lay eyes on them, her phone rang. 

 

Taehyung Oppa 

 

The caller ID read. She warily glanced at Angie to make sure she was preoccupied with her "oppas" and slowly glided away from her. 

"Hello?" Mia answered the phone while facing away from the filming set. "Hey Mia! Are you busy? Were you about to go to sleep?" Tahyung asked with concern. 

"No. Im actually in Vegas right now and I'm thinking of touring around for the night." She explained while fiddling with a pebble on the ground with her foot. 

"Las Vegas? Really? Just by yourself or..." 

"With Angie. She's too busy spazzing out right now because there's a filmi-...... Angie?" Mia slightly lowered her phone from her ear and looked back to check on Angie but she was no where in sight. "Sorry Oppa... I'll call you back." Mia ended the call without waiting for Taehyung's reply. 

"Angie? Angie! Where are you?" Mia jogged back to her original spot and she scanned the surrounding but Angie wasn't in sight. "Angie! Angie!!!! Ang---- Oh no. nononono. Oh god." Mia's armed dropped in shock as she spotted her best friend in the filiming set, stupidly dancing alone while the six guys stared at her awkwardly

"Oh my god Angie.... What are you doing?" Mia whispered in frustration and without any choice she had to step inside the filiming set too. 

"Im sorry. I'm so sorry. Sorry." Mia bowed to everyone around while rushing towards Angie. She kept her eye contact away from the group of boys, too embarrassed to show her face. "Angie! What are you doing?" She grabbed Angie's arm and scolded her. But she saw how Angie's face was red and smelled a bit of alcohol. 

"Are you drunk? How the hell did you get dru-" 

"YOU! ITS YOU! That girl we met at Starbucks! Am I right Daehyun?" Youngjae pointed at Mia while nudging Daehyun who had wide eyes from shock

I can't believe I'm actually seeing her again...

Mia daringly looked at the owner of the voice and then her face brightened in recognition

"Hey! You're my friend look a like! wait.... wait a second... Since you're here....." Mia pointed at Daehyun and then traced her fingers to other five members and then around the filming set

 

Then it hit her, Mia clasped her hands to and gasped. 

 

... Everything clicked