Suite Room

BAP's REAL Adventures in America

 

"Wow.... You're filming here?" Mia's eyes popped out in surprise. 

"...... I-I guess so?" Daehyun was wide eyed and could not believe the wonderful view in front of him. 

 

 

"WOOOOOOAH. THIS IS SO COOL." 

"ARE WE REALLY FILMING HERE?" 

"HYUNG! LETS JUMP ON THE BED!" 

The rest of the excited BAP members shoved through Mia and Daehyun and started running around the room. 

"Come on noona! Let's go look around together!" The cute maknae grabbed her hand and dragged her to different places. 

Daehyun watches Mia laughing as Zelo jokingly acts as a tour guide and shows her random items. 

"Hey. Guys. The staff is having some trouble cleaning up the set and transporting it to here so rest up until they come here. Don't mess this place too much." The manager announced and then left the room. 

"YAHOOO!" all the members screamed. Immediately  all the members rushed to the back room with the biggest bed.

"YES! I got here first! I call this bed!" Jung Up flyed onto the bed. "Yah. I'm older so I get it." Youngjae shoved his dangling feet, but an even bigger presence causes him to stop.

"Move. I'm the oldest hyung so I get it." Yongguk said in his stern, deep voice. Jungup and Yougjae, scares, slowly backs away from the bed and runs out of the room for dear life. Yongguk takes his shoes off and plumps onto the bed and is about to go into deep slumber when... 

"YONGGUUKKKKIEEEE. How about you share the bed with your lovely best friend?" Himchan jumps next to him on the bed with a greasy smile. Yongguk glared at him, annoyed. 

 

 

"You better back off before I bite your head off." He threatened to Himchan. Himchan surrendered and raised both his arms up. 

"Jeez. So mean. T.T  MIIIIAAAAAAAA! YONGGUK IS BEING MEA-" Himchan screamed at the top of his lungs but was soon muffled by yongguk's hand. 

"shhhh! Leave Mia alone! Stop being so clingy. geez. Let Daehyun and Mia have their alone time." He whispered. 

"What do you mean Daehyun and Mia alone?" Himchan shoved Yongguk's hand away.

"What I mean is... Quit third wheeling!" 

"What do you mean by quit third wheeling?" The clueless Himchan asked again. Yongguk gave him the judging look again. 

"Go take a peek at them right now. They're probably talking to each other and enjoying their time together." 

Himchan followed his orders and stepped out of the door, and then came rushing back in again. "Oh my god! Hyung! You were right! Do they like each other? They only met for a few days!"

"I'm not sure about Mia but I'm pretty sure about Daehyun. I haven't seen him like this before."

"Really? Daehyun? Well, i guess i have to be the nice hyung i am and give up on Mia.... Even though I thought this was my time to shine." Himchan complained.

"You little casanova." Yongguk expressed more frustration with Himchan and plumped back to bed. "How do I deal with you?" 

"I'm sleeping next to you whatever you say! Love you Hyung!" Himchan climbed under the sheet and shifts into a comfortable position. 

Yongguk looks over his shoulder to see Himchan actually sleeping. 

"This guy...."