Reminisce

BAP's REAL Adventures in America

"Why did we have to have a stupid final on the day BAP oppas left LA! WHY?!?" Angie angrily bit into her sandwich. 

Mia on the other hand calmly ate her last bite of her food while chuckling at Angie's actions. Mia crumbled the wrapping of the finished sandwich and observed the surrounding around her: 

The cherry blossoms sprinkled onto the ground and a students were casually walking along the road. She shifted her eyes toward a big oak tree and saw a girl besides it, waiting for somebody. 

Few seconds later, she saw a guy running towards her apologizing for his tardiness. Mia smiled at speculating a familiar situation that happened a few years ago.

 

Flashback

 

"MIA! MIA!!!!!!" Taehyun ecstatically ran over to Mia in his uniform. 

Mia stood up from the swing that was dangling from one of the branches of the secret oak tree in an isolated hill. 

"Mia! You can't believe it!" Taehyung stopped in front of her, out of breath. He fumbly searched in his pockets and took out a piece of crumbled paper. He clumsly unfolded the piece of paper and showed it to Mia. 

She tried to read the words but it kept on moving as Taehyung jumped up and down with excitement. She gave up and looked straight in his eyes with curiosity. 

"I PASSED! THEY ACCEPTED ME! I'M OFFICIALLY A TRAINEE NOW!" Taehyung jumped and gave Mia a tight hug. Mia stood still in shock. 

Few silent seconds passed and Taehyung pulled away, confused on why Mia wasn't happy with him. 

"Mia... why aren't you hap-... Mia! Why are you crying?" Taehyung leveled his eyes with her and worridly wiped the tears away. "I'm just so happy Oppa. This is what you've been waiting for. You're finally a step closer. All your hard work finally payed off." More tears flowed as she ended the sentence. 

Taehyung softened at her words and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you Mia. Don't cry. It's not something to cry over about." Mia lifted her arms up and hugged him back. Taehyung hugged her tighter in response and her hair. "Thank you Mia." He whispered again. 

Mia pulled away from Taehyung's embrace and wiped her own tears away. Taehyung just watched her actions and waited until they met eyes. 

"Now. Are you okay?" He asked. Mia nodded while sniffling her nose. He couldn't handle her cuteness and just grabbed her neck and hugged her tightly once again. 

 

 

"Aioooo. My little Mia is so precious!!!" He squealed. "Ay! Oppa! Stop it!" Mia tried to break out from his suffocating hug. "Ayyy. I know you love me." Taehyung eyed her with slit eyes

"No I don't!" She continued to struggle "Sure sure. You cried because you hate me so much and couldn't wait until I leave you and focus on my training." Taehyung joked. 

"Oh Mia... My Mia. My precious Mia... Mia, Mia, Mia...." 

 

 

"MIA!!!!!!"

a voice snapped her out of her trance. "huh?" She cluelessly responded.

"Jeezus. I've been calling your name for hours. Been daydreaming about your Taehyung Oppa?" Angie teased. 

"Wha-.. wh- what are you talking about? Of course not!" Mia became flustered at Angie's correct prediction and turned red. 

"ooooh. So I was right." Angie eyed her with a knowing glance, Mia became even more flustered and packed up her stuff. "Come on. Lets go. We're going to be late to class." Mia hurridly walked past Angie. 

"Hey wait up!" Angie caught up with Mia's fast steps. "I forgot to tell you Mia but..... We're going to Las Vegas in three days." Mia came to a sudden halt and snapped her head to Angie with big eyes. 

"WHAT!?!?" 

 

 

 

Remember to Comment and subscribe please!!