Officially Meeting BAP

BAP's REAL Adventures in America

a/n before I start, I just want to thank Chocoduck for the lovely poster!!!!!

 

 

 

"Thanks for helping me carry my friend back to the hotel. If I tell her that you were the one that brought her back she'll faint from happiness. She's a HUUUGE fan of you." 

 
Mia leisurely walked besides Daehyun, heading back to the filming set. 
 
"No problem. Are you sure you want to stay and watch us film? It's already 3 in the morning and we'll continue until probably 7 to 8 in the morning." Daehyun asked. Mia turned her head to look directly into Daehyun's eyes with sincerity. 
 
"Yes. It's the least I can do to show my gratitude for all the things you have done for me." 
 
Daehyun's corner of his mouth tugged upwards 
 
"Okay, If you say so. You can leave anytime if you feel tired. Just saying." 
 
"Thanks for your consideration Daehyun-sshi." 
 
"Call me Daehyun. Or actually. I'm probably older than you so call me Oppa." He suggested and Mia's eyebrows rose. 
 
"What is up with the guys I meet and the whole oppa thing?" Mia whispered with laughter 
 
"What?" 
 
"Oh nothing. I guess I'll call you Oppa." Mia agreed. Daehyun grinned widely upon hearing the word and his cheeks slightly tinted to pink
 
"There you are Daehyun! Your turn is almost up!" Youngjae interrupted the pair 
 
"kay! Got it!" He responded to him.  "Just, stick around somewhere! I'll see you later when I'm done!" Daehyun waved bye to Mia before running off to the filming set. Mia waved back before she lowered her hands and greeted Youngjae.
 
"You're the guy I met at Starbucks too right? I'm Mia. Sorry for all the commotion..." Mia apologized while extending her arm for a handshake. Youngjae took her hands and shook it with a smile
 
"Nice to meet you Mia. I'm Youngjae." 
 
"Hello Youngjae-sshi. its nice to see you again" 
 
"It's a little chilly outside isn't it? I'll introduce you to my members that are inside. Come on!" 
 
Mia followed him to the nearby hotel lobby and there, he saw the other staffs and members. 
 
"Mia's hereeee!" Youngjae called out to the other members that were leisurely sitting on the couches. 
 
"Hi, I'm Mia. I'm sorry about the commotion that happened with my friend. She kind of had a drink... kind of... not really.... She ate alcoholic chocolate." Mia explained in embarrassment. 
 
"She got drunk by eating chocolate?" A boy with curly hair awed. 
 
".... she has really low tolerance." A deep voice said. 
 
"I kind of want to try it." The handsome boy said. 
 
"Hyung! Can we try it?" A red head said. 
 
"No. You're not at the age yet." The deep voice guy said. 
 
"Yah. stop chit chatting. Introduce yourself to Mia!" Youngjae scollded. All the members stood up and introduced themselves. 
 
"I'm Yongguk. The leader of this group. Nice to meet you Mia." 
 
"I'm Zelo! Im the youngest and I LOOOOOOVE skateboards!" 
 
"I'm Jongup, and I have a passion in dancing!" 
 
Mia shook all their hands then all of a sudden, a guy grabbed her hand and kissed it. 
 
"I'm Himchan and I'm the face of the group. I'm very happy to meet a very cute girl like you Mia." He gave her a wink. Mia's face turned red and could not let out any words. 
 
"Don't mind him. He may have the face but he has nothing in his head." Yongguk patted Mia's shoulder for comfort. 
 
"I mean. I can't help it. I'm too handsome!" Himchan swished his hair to the side and gave Mia another wink. He takes a big step towards Mia and stretched his arm to embrace Mia but right before he could attempt a hug, Zelo got in the way. 
 
"Mia! Are you the same age as Daehyun hyung?" He brightly asked. "No. I'm a year younger than Daehyun Oppa." 
 
"Oppa?!? You call Daehyun Oppa? Then Honey, You have to call me Oppa too. Or Himchan oppa. Or Himchannie Oppa. Or..." 
 
"I CAN CALL YOU NOONA THEN!" Zelo interrupted Himchan once again and grabbed Mia's hand and jumped up and down in joy. 
 
"I guess you can call me, and Himchan Oppa then. Younjae's the same age as you and Jongup's younger than you so call them whatever you like." The leader responsibly notified Mia. 
 
Mia nodded in acknowledgment. Zelo was still playing with her arms and made her dance with her arms, but soon after an (obnoxious) guy pushed zelo to the side. He grabbed Mia by the shoulder and stared straight into her eyes. 
 
"Call me, Oppa." Himchan silently said. "Uhhh... um... Himchan... O.... ppa." Mia hesitantly said. 
 
"..... KYAAAAAAAAA. Did you here that? She called me oppa! OMG!!!" Himchan spazzed and started running around the lobby. Mia stared at him, bewildered by his strange actions. 
 
"Don't mind him. He's a little weird sometimes.... He has the face but he actually doesn't get the girls." Yongguk laughed. "i hope you're not scared by us. its just that, we haven't really chatted with a girl this comfortably for a looooong time." he explained. 
 
Mia smiled. "No. I'm very happy to meet you guys. I can be weird myself too. I think i'm a very good match with BAP." She explained and Yonnguk smiled at her in response. 
 
"That's good.... oh. There comes Daehyun." He pointed out to the figure rushing through the hotel doors. 
 
"Daehyun Oppa!" Yonnguk watched Mia call out to him 
 
* I can sense something here.* he thought as he stood up and left Mia and Daehyun to talk