Worry

BAP's REAL Adventures in America


"..... Where am I?" Mia woke up in an unfamiliar room. "Oh right... I'm at the suite with BAP. When did I fall asleep?" She looked around the empty room trying to grasp the situation around. 

Seoul,Tokyo N New York City
Beijing, Hong Kong, Berlin
I Guess, I Gotta Feeling


 

loud music could be faintly heard from another room. Mia stands up from the bed and opens the door to see all the BAP members and staff members scattered around the capacious living room.

"Oh. Mia. You're awake!" Daehyun calls out to her as he takes a sip from a water bottle. "It's still 5 in the morning. You only got like, an hour of sleep. Go sleep more. I'll wake you up when we're done." 

"No its okay. I don't want to waste this precious opportunity to be able to leisurely hang out with an idol group." Mia chuckled. She lays her eyes on Yongguk who is concentrating on filming for the MV and then slowly diverts her attention to other members who are sprawled out on a big couch. All their eyes were closed and their heads were dangling low as they were trying to get as much sleep as possible during their ten minute breaks before they had to work again. Then, Mia twisted her head to look at Daehyun. he didn't try to show any signs of fatigue but Mia saw right through his facade. Mia frowed upon seeing the how BAP were not getting enough sleep. 

"Daehyun-sshi! You're Up!" The staff member called out. "Neh!" He immediately called out. "Rest up okay Mia?" Daehyung smiled and patted her back before walking up to the set. 

Mia smiled back but frowned with worry and sadness after seeing how Daehyung could smile and put others first despite his stressful schedule. 

*Taehyung Oppa's is going to have to face this too?* She worried even more. She pulled out her phone and went back to the empty room. 

She unlocked her phone and started to call someone. 

"Hey Mia. What's up?" A familiar voice answered. "... Oppa..." Mia's voice cracked. 

"What's wrong Mia? Something happened? Tell me baby. What's wrong?" Mia hears Taehyung's worried voice and tears up even more. Taehyung doesn't know what to do and just listens to the unknown, painful cries of Mia with deep worry. 

"Oppa.... Take care of your body okay? Don't work yourself too hard and make sure you eat well and sleep well. I want you to become an idol but please don't risk your health for that." Mia sobbed. 

"Mia princess. Of course. I'll take care of my body. Anything you say baby. Don't worry. I don't want to do anything that makes you cry or worry. Now stop crying." He calmly comforted her.

Mia takes a big sniff and wipes her tears away. "Mianhae Oppa...." She apoligized for the fact that she made him worry about her when that was the opposite of what she wanted to do.

"Why are you crying all of a sudden? What happened?" Taehyung carefully asked. Mia explains to him from the begging about how Angie got drunk from chocolate and finds out about Daehyung being in BAP and then following him to all the film sets and seeing the true behind the scenes of being an idol.

"Aigooo. And my baby princess called me crying because she was so worried about her handsome prince? D'aawww." Taehyung cooed.

"Oh shut up Oppa. Don't get ahead of yourself." Mia rolled her eyes. She heard taehyung's bright laugh and Mia couldn't help but smile at sweet sound. 

knock knock

She heard two silent knocks on the door. "Hold on Oppa... yeah?" She answered to the knocks. The door opened slightly and Daehyung's head popped inside. 

"Whatcha doing?" He curiously asked. "Oh. I was talking to my friend from Korea! Oh! That look alike that I was talking about when we first met!" Mia explained. Daehyung looked at her in interest. 

"Taehyung Oppa! Want to talk to your soon to be sunbae-nim?" Mia excitedly shouted into her phone and without waiting for his reply, handed the phone to Daehyung.

 

 

 

I need to go to sleep now! I'll update soon!!