Mia and BAP meets

BAP's REAL Adventures in America

 

"DAEHYUN! Hurry up and make up your mind!" Youngjae started to get irritated by Daehyun

"Yah. Don't pressure your hyung." Daehyung jokingly punched his arm. 

"Hurry up or let the girl behind you go." Yongguk pointed out. Daehyun immediately turned his head and dipped his head as a little apology. 

"Sorry..." And he gestered his arms, motioning for the girl to go first. The girl nodded back and whispered a small thank you. 

"Alright. We're just going to wait for you at the tables outside." Yongguk pointed behind him and the other members started to head over to the nearest table. 

"I'll stay with Daehyun." Youngjae stated and hooked an arm around him. "Thanks friend. I'll try to make up my mind." 

Daehyun proceeded to look at the menu board. Hmmm...

 

ring ring ring 

 

The bells on the door signaled an entrance. Daehyun turned back and was about to motion the girl to go ahead but he froze mid way. 

He couldn't take his eyes off of the powerful aura that the girl came in despite her petite body and simple clothing 

 

 

Daehyun snapped his head back to the front and awkwardly focused on the board again. 

"yah. Daehyun. There's another girl behind you. order or let her go." Youngjae said. "I know... can you tell her that?" Daehyun whispered. 

"What. Why should I te-" Daehyun immediately covered his mouth. "SHHHH. You're talking too loud." 

"What. no. Why should I whisper? Dude... Something's wrong with yo-"

"Ummm.... excuse me?" A gentle voice interrupted the two. The two boys slowly turned their heads to the owner of the voice. 

Mia gently smiled. 

"Are you guys having trouble? Do you guys need help?" She asked in fluent english. "Uhh... no. sank you." Daehyun spoke in accented english. 

"Oh... are you korean?" Mia guessed by Daehyun's accent. The two boys' eyes widened in surprise. "Ah, ne. You speak korean too?" Youngjae asked. Mia nodded with an eye smile. 

"Ne. My parents are from Korea so. But yeah, Do you guys need any help? if its about coffee, I can tell you guys anything." Mia proudily said. 

"Oh yes please! This idiot can't decide what kind of coffee he wants!" Youngjae pushed him slightly. Mia chuckled. "Well, personally, my favorite is iced green tea latte on a hot day like this, but I don't know, what kind of drink do you want?" She asked

"Uhhh... Iced green tea latte sounds nice!" Daehyun agreed. He proceeded to the cashier. "One Iced Green Tae Latte please?" He said in broken english. 

"How about you? What do you want?" Daehyun asked Mia. "Me? Oh. no its okay. I'll pay for myself." Mia frantically denied his offer. "No, please. As a thank you gift for helping me out?" Daehyun pleaded.

"Oh... okay. then... I'll just have the same thing as you." Mia relunctantly told him. "Make that two please!" Daehyun said to the cashier and then paid. 

Youngjae eyed Daehyun with suspicion. Daehyun is never this nice to people..... hmph. Why can't he be so nice like that to me?. Then Youngjae grumpily walked away, leaving Daehyun alone.

"Thanks so much... You didn't have to." Mia thanked him. "No problem. It just a way of showing gratitude for being able to speak korean and helping me." 

You and Daehyun chuckled and smiled at each other as you waited for the drinks to come.

 

 

 

"You know.... You look like somebody I know...." Mia stated. While eyeing him. "Really? Who?" Daehyun asked. Mia took out her phone from her pocket and searched through her photos. 

"This guy." Mia showed it to Daehyun. 

 

 

 

Daehyun's eyes widened as he thought it was himself for a second. "woah..." 

"Yeah. I know! Its so weird! He's my childhood friend in Korea. He's a trainee right now for some kind of company, but I don't really know. He dreams to become a kpop star" Mia informed Daehyun. 

"Oh I see... Do you know anything about kpop?" Daehyun asked her, interested if Mia knew about Daehyun himself and BAP and was just acting if she didn't know. 

"No... I don't follow kpop. I don't really like that concept of trainee thing and the company using the artists as a money bait." Mia explained. Daehyun's eyes saddened as he heard that. 

"BUT. You know. I might get into it you never know. My friend is super into kpop. She even went to greet an kpop idol group this morning at the airport. I had to driver her to the airport." 

Daehyun's mouth opened in shock this time. 

"You mean.... you went too? Do you know what group it was?" He carefully asked. "I went to the airport with my friend but I just stayed behind. I don't really like getting squished by fans. I don't really know the group name but I just remember that there were 6 guys." She stated. 

"oh... thats... really. cool." Daehyun was dazed from shock. "yeah... I guess. oh hey! Can I take a picture of you so that I can send it to my friend?" Mia asked. Daehyun snapped out from his trance and nodded. 

"Sure." 

"Okay. 1.....2.....3! click!" 

 

 

"Thanks! My friend is going to be so shocked." Mia smiled at the picture she took. 

"No problem.... Oh. By the way, I'm Daehy-" 

"TWO ICED GREEN TEA LATTE!" A voice interrupted Daehyun's introduction. Mia took the two cups and gave one to Daehyun. "Here you go. Hope you enjoy it! Sorry, but I have to go. It was really nice talking to you! Thanks for the drink again!" Mia smiled and rushed off.

"Wait!" Daehyun tried to stop her but she was already out of the store. Daehyun pouted. I even didn't get her name.... then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He lifted his head and saw Youngjae. 

"Its okay bro.... Its just a one time thing. She's one of those really pretty girls that you'll forget about in a few months." Youngjae comforted him by patting his shoulder. 

Daehyun stared at the door Mia left in. 

 

but she isn't one of those pretty girls... she's more than that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YAy! Second chapter! How was it? Subscribe and comment please!