BAP arrives in LA

BAP's REAL Adventures in America

 

 

 

KYAAAAAA! OPPAAA. OPPPAAAA. I LOVE YOU! LOOK HERE! OPPAAAAAA

 

The LAX was in an uproar as six handsome boys proceeded to walk to the provided van. 

 

 

 

 

A group of girls squealed with happiness as each member gave a small wave to the them before entering the black van.

 

"Wah! Did you just see that! I didn't expect our fans to greet us at the airport! Kamsamnida baby-deul! Jjang!" Himchan greeted the camera set inside the van that was to be used for later purposes.

"Since we couldn't eat anything for lunch, we're heading out to a nearby hamburger restaurant! Lets gooo!" 

 

-----------------

 

"Sorry for the wait! I greeted my oh-so wonderfully handsome oppas so we can go now!" Mia's best friend Angie said while there were hearts in her eyes. "You know Mia... I don't get why you're not into kpop. Like... you're the korean one... not me." 

Mia closed the book she was reading and just shrugged. 

"I don't know.... I never really could get into kpop. Especially knowing how Taehyung Oppa is suffering right now. I don't really support the 'whole trainee system' and 'getting-popular-because-of-the-company-name' thingy. But you never know. I might start getting into kpop once oppa debut." Mia smiled at the thought of her childhood friend. 

"Aigoooo. Are you sure you don't like Taehyung? All you do is talk about him." Angie narrowed her eyes in suspicion. 

"How many times do I have to tell you! Taehyung is just my friend. A. FRIEND. CHINGU. CHIN.GU. Sometimes you don't understand me unless I use korean." Mia jokingly laughed

"Sure sure. Whatever you say. Im tired. Let's go back home." Angie grabbed Mia's hand and dragged her to their car.

 

____________

 

The fans were courteous enough to not stalk BAP after their arrival in LA so the members were able to rest properly and enjoy touring LA. 

"HYUUUNG! SKATE BOARD SHOP! BOARD SHOP! ALKSJDHALUISHAJKSDHWKAJ" Maknae Zelo started to hyperventilate as he jumped up and down at the sight of a board shop. 

"Calm down! We'll go with you." The mature leader stated. "YAY!" Zelo immediately dashed into the store. Everyone shook their heads in disapproval. 

"That maknae needs to get checked. Skateboards are his drugs." 

"Seriously." Everyone agreed in unison. 

 

-----------------------

 

"Angie, you can head inside first. Im going to get some Starbucks. Do you want anything?" Mia asked as she parked infront of her house.

"No thanks. I need to sleep. Im too pooped out right now." Angie yawned as she stepped out the car. "Alright. I'll see you later." Angie sleeply waved goodbye. 

 

-------------------------

 

"boardiieeee. Boardiieeeee. BOARDIEEEEEEEE. BOARDIIE-

"SHUT. UP. ZELO. WE. GET. IT." Five other members shouted as they blocked their ears. 

Zelo stopped immediately and blinked at them a thousand times.

 

 

"Geez hyungs. you guys just don't understand my infinite love for skateboards." Zelo whined as he his newly bought skateboard. 

"No. trust us. We do." Even Jongup, Zelo's best friend whispered to the other members in annoyance

The other members laughed at Jongup's subtle anger.

After Zelo finally calmed down, Youngjae suggested, "Lets go get some coffee now. I'm thirsty." and the other members consented.

"Starbucks right over there down the block. Lets go." Daehyun pointed down to where Starbucks is and led the members to the coffee shop. 

 

 

 

 

How was my first chapter? I hope it was okay! Thanks for reading!

It would be wonderful if you guys could comment and subscribe! 

I'll update soon!