Chapter 8

Destiny: A Cinderella Story

KRIS

 

I can’t believe what she said to me at the rooftop but it makes my heart beats faster than usual. I don’t know why I feel this way towards her every time I was with her maybe I like her? That’s why I be friend her to get closer to her. Since the first time I saw her at the café she caught my attention but this is prohibited as the company said in the contract we signed that we must not date or like anyone in three years from the day we debuted.

"Kris!” I heard someone called me. I turned my head and saw Lay coming towards my direction with Suho and Xiumin behind him.

“What are you doing here?” Lay asked me and look around but then his eyes got wide when he saw Soojin comes out from the door to rooftop. I look at her face and it somewhat hurts my feelings seeing her face drenched in tears and her nose got red maybe because she cried a lot. Suho turned to me with what’s-the-meaning-of-this look while I look away not wanting to explain anything to them.

“Soojin-ssi, what are you doing here? Did you cry?” Suho comes to her and holds her shoulder blades and I admit I felt quiet jealous.

“A-aniyo, I just missed my mother after she called me on the phone just now.” She lied because I know I’m the reason why she cried. I watched her lips trembled while talking to Suho maybe afraid of me.

“I’ll go ahead, Myungsoo is waiting for me outside the building” She immediately walks away not looking at me and I know the two guys here are curious about why we acted this way.

“What really happened Kris?” Lay frowned and I can see that Suho is also frowning. I sighed and told them what happened to us at the rooftop. Both of them jaw dropped not because of her confession but to my behavior towards her after she confessed to me.

“You don’t have to do that Kris, see you made her cry” Lay said while Suho is thinking something really deep then he turned to look at me.

“Do you really don’t like her or you just said that because of our contract here in SM?” Suho got me with this question. I keep fidgeting on my place while Suho smirked at me.

“You know what, if don’t like her maybe I can have her as mine. Can I?” Suho said and my eyes widened looking at him. I scan his face and I can see no signs of teasing or joking, he was dead serious.

“Hey!!! Manager hyung wants to talk to us. Come on ppali!!!” Chanyeol shouted from afar. Suho and Lay turned around to walk away while I heaved a sigh. That was close. I followed them and walk where manager hyung is. He discussed about the benefit concert that going to be hold at Soojin’s school two weeks from now, I feel bad about this but I don’t have a choice, do I? This is my dream and I have to live with it. After the meeting, all of us decided to go home at our dorm since we don’t have practice today as our manager hyung told us to have a little break time because of our tight schedule we have in the next few days.

“I can’t believe this, they gave us a break. I’m so happy because I can sleep properly tonight” Chen said while all of us walking to our van to go home but I don’t feel like going straight to our dorm, I want to get some fresh air and to enlighten my mind about some matters.

“You go ahead, I have to go somewhere” I said before they get inside the van.

“Where are you going ge?” Tao asked me but Suho answered for me.

“He’s going to meet his baby girl” Suho bluntly said and all of them gasped in shock while I can’t say anything, looking at manager hyung in the driving seat.

“Are you dating someone Kris? You know it’s prohibited” manager hyung seriously said looking at me through the mirror of the van.

“Hyung, can we let him date the girl he likes? I think he’s really in love with the girl but he can’t admit his feelings since he thinks about the contract that’s why he ended up hurting the girl and also himself” Suho said while hyung raised an eyebrow.

“It defends who the girl is.” He simply said and Suho smirked again. Oh I hate his smirked now.

“Who’s the girl then?” Luhan butted in excitedly shoving Tao and Baekhyun away.

“Kim Soojin” Suho revealed and all of us eyes widened including hyung. I was about to protest but when I heard them giggle; I just let it go since Suho said was right. I, Kris Wu like Kang Jihye or should I say Kim Soojin.

“Kim Soojin?! The long lost daughter of the Kim’s?” hyung eyes widened and Suho nodded his head.

“Good catch but I will never let you date her even if she comes from a well known family here in Korea or around the world. As it said on the contract, all of you must not date anyone in three years. You have to wait till the dating ban lifted up.” Hyung said, all I could is nodding my head while Suho gave a look to fight for her but why do I have to fight for her if we’re not together yet. I sighed in defeat and get in to the van. The whole ride was quiet well maybe just for me since I didn’t talk since the van drove off. Maybe hyung is right, we can’t be together as what I also told Jihye but I didn’t mean to say some harsh thing to her. We’re not together yet but I already made her cry, what more if we’re together, the fans might hate her and bash online telling bad things to her because as many knows, our fans was the craziest and they will do anything to get rid of the girls that are close to us. I don’t want her to suffer because of me maybe I did the right thing to reject her feelings to me even though I might regret it someday.

“Is that Soojin?” Tao tugged my shirt but I decided to ignore him by looking outside the window.

“Who’s that guy with her?” I heard Chanyeol asked with his deep voice. Once I heard it, my ears perked up and immediately turned my head where they are looking at. There she was walking along the streets but I didn’t see any guy with her. I keep looking around if she was really with a guy then I realized that all of the members are looking at me like I’m a weirdo.

“Oh my god!!!” Baekhyun gasped and I turned head to him.

“Stop fooling me around guys, it’s not funny anymore” I said but Baekhyun didn’t say anything to protest instead, he was pointing where she was. I look where he was pointing at and my eyes widened also the others. There are about two men wearing a mask all over their faces and trying to get Soojin while she was fighting with them to get away that cause a commotion. Hyung stopped the van and I immediately get out helping her but I’m already late, they already took her away. I tried to chase after the van but they are already gone far.

“Hyung, follow them! Ppali!!” I yelled but hyung still didn’t start the engine. I look at him pleading him to follow the black van but he shook his head.

“Leave it to the police Kris, it’s dangerous. We’re going home now” Hyung starts the engine but not to follow them but to go home. I was dead worried about her, what if they do something bad to her? I will not forgive myself if that happens. Suho called the police using his other number while Tao and Luhan tried to comfort me. We reached the dorm without talking, Chanyeol and Chen tried to joke around but no one laughed at it. Once the van stopped in front of the dorm, I hurriedly get off and went inside my room slamming the door hard. I threw myself on my bed thinking if she’s alright or not until I fall asleep with a single tear streaming down my face.

 

The next day has come, I woke up early and so as the others. We are eating in the living room just like what we usually did. Kai pick up the remote control over the center table scanning every channel to watch some good movies or something when he saw the news on the tv.

Kim Soojin got kidnapped again. That was what flashing on the screen while a woman reporting the incident. They interviewed a lot of witnesses but no one saw the face of the kidnappers. Kim Woobin was in rage about the kidnapping and he even put a 100million won (about 3.6 million in my country’s currency) as a reward to who can give information about where his sister is. I grabbed the remote control from Kai and changed the channel avoiding the news about her because I feel like a worthless person can’t do anything for her. We finished eating the foods which D.O and Lay prepared for all of us; some of the members get back to bed to get more sleep while the others stayed at the living room to watch a movie. I was in deep thought when Xiumin sits beside me holding a magazine.

“Are you okay?” He asked me without looking at me and keep focusing his eyes in the magazine. I didn’t answer since I’m not really okay until I see her safe and sound.

“Suho and Lay told me what happened at the rooftop last night. If you really like her then pursue her, I will support you and so as the others. If you’re thinking about the dating ban we can keep your relationship with her a secret until the dating ban lifted up.” Xiumin said looking at me trying to console me.

“After all the things I’ve said to her last night, I don’t know if I can look straight in her eyes Xiumin. She’s mad at me for sure” I sighed and stands up to go to my room when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go get it” Sehun stands up and went to the door to open and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw who it was.

“Hi guys!!!” Meihua happily exclaimed and went to me circling her arms to mine but I’m not in the mood so I pulled her arms off me.

“We already talked yesterday; I thought I made it clear.” I left her in the living room with the others while I go upstairs to my room but I don’t know that she followed me in my room.

“Kris, can we talk?” Meihua asked once she closed the door.

“I already told you we’re over didn’t I? And, you’re not my girlfriend you’re just me buddy that’s all” I said really annoyed at her. She might be my friend since we were kids but after we became s*x buddies, she became clingy and I don’t like it. At first, I was really attracted to her because she was really beautiful and have a nice body but after I saw that girl in the café, I started to change and I slowly stopped seeing Meihua because I started to like the café girl which is Soojin but Meihua keep following me wherever I go and last week we ended having s*x in the hotel after I went to the club and she was also there with her friends.

“So after all these years I’m just a s*x buddy Kris? I thought you love me.” She said clutching her fist.

“I love you but just as a friend that’s all no more no less but if you continue to follow me around, let’s stop our friendship” I said and stands up to go to the bathroom but she stopped me with a slap on my face.

“How could you do this to me!! Do you have a new girl that can pleasure you more than me?! Oh, I remember just now, is it because of the café girl?!” I was surprised with what she said. I immediately turned to her and grabbed her shoulders.

“Who told you that? Tell me.” I seriously asked her but then she smirked at me.

“So, I’m right? She’s your new who-.” Before she could finished what she’s going to say about her, I slapped her hard right in her face. She was looking at me with wide eyes can’t believe that I can hurt her.

“Don’t you dare call her a wh*re because she’s better than that. She is much better than you. She lives her life honestly and she has a pure heart. If there is someone who you have to call a wh*re, it should be you Meihua.” I gritted my teeth mad at her for calling the girl I like a wh*re.

“Get out….GET OUT!!!!!” I shouted at her and she immediately went out of my room. I brought me palms on my face and brush my hair up. Why this is happening to me? Am I that bad before that’s why God is punishing me? I’ve changed since I saw the girl that made my heart skip a beat for the first time in my whole life, Kim Soojin.


Woah!!! That was intense! LOL so that’s what Kris feels for our Soojin/Jihye. It’s actually hard writing a guy’s POV since as we all know that guys didn’t really talk much about what they feel so, does Kris sounds like a girl here? XD But he likes her! He ing like her!!!! And oh, Fang Meihua good for you!!!! Ahaha what does it feel to be slapped by the great Kris Wu? Ahaha Sorry guys I’m just happy and hyper while writing this chapter ahaha… I can’t help it but laugh ahaha.. Okay enough that’s too much. So what do you think guys? Who kidnapped our Soojin/Jihye? How Meihua does knew about Kris’ love interest? Will Kris finally confess what he really feels for her? Stay tuned!!!!

 

I rarely got subscription, comments and upvote. Does this story really bad? It seems like they don’t like this story at all. Please leave a comment after reading this chapter, I will be grateful.

 

Komapsumnida!!!