FINAL CHAPTER

Destiny: A Cinderella Story

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD WELL, THIS IS THE FINAL ONE

ENJOY!!! ^^


Third Person POV

 

She slowly opens her eyes and all she can see is darkness. She wants to move but her body seems tied up with rope to the chair. Her eyes started to tear up, asking why she should be in this kind of situation. She didn’t do anything wrong to other people. She was living her life happily even though they are poor. She cried and a muffle sound came from due to the clothe that was tied around . She keeps crying when she heard the door creak open, she looks at the door. She was blinded by the light coming outside and she can see is a shadow of a man. The man slowly coming towards her and she can’t help but to cry more.

 

“Jihye-ah” the man called and her eyes widened in horror. She keeps thinking how this man knew her name. She was afraid and different things came into her mind. She didn’t know why they kidnapped her. The lights and she finally sees the man who’s standing in front of her.

 

“Long time no see huh? I never thought that they will finally found you. The Kim’s are really good.” The man in his forties laugh evilly while she was very eager to ask him why he’s doing this to her. She wants to ask many questions but she can’t since is sealed with a piece of clothe. The man come closer and remove the clothe from and she finally breathe better.

 

“Uncle, why are doing this?” She asked but the man scoffed.

 

“Because, I need money from your family my dear niece.” The man sat down on the chair in front of her. He was holding a gun in his hand and shiver runs down to her spine. She was never been this afraid of because she was living in a difficult life since she was a kid and she endure it and be happy. She was strong to handle things in her life but now she didn’t know anymore.

 

“I’m not Kim Soojin uncle and you know that!” She shouted while tears keep running from her eyes. The man shook his head giving her a sly smirked while playing with his gun.

 

“Oh no Jihye-ah. I know everything from the start. Do you know that the woman you are treating as your mother is not really is? Both of you are not blood related. My brother and she can’t have a child that’s why I gave you to them. I was working to someone related to the Kim’s that time and he asked me to kidnapped the daughter which is you” He pointed the gun to her while she can’t understand what his uncle is saying. Her mind was clouded with different things that she can’t figure out how, why and what is happening.

 

“I know you can’t understand yet but soon you will. You are Kim Soojin, the real Kim Soojin. You’re only 5 years old when I got you and now you finally get back to your real family.” Her uncle said and she can’t believe it. How can she be the real Kim Soojin? She cried again because of the pain she’s feeling inside her. How can this man did that to her? He took her away from her family and makes her believe all the lies that they told to her.

 

“I already contacted your brother and he will bring the money later so that you will get away from here. Oh by the way, send my regards to my sister in law.” He said and left her inside the room. The door closed and only the moonlight serves as the source of light inside. She was crying or maybe sobbing because she was in great pain, not physically but mentally. Then, she remembered all the things happened to her inside the Kim’s mansion, the bonding she had with her Woobin oppa. How he treated her as his real sister. The love and care that she receives from the whole family is really overwhelming. Chairman Kim and Madam showed her that they really love her and after all she didn’t realized that she was already with her real family but thinking about her sick mother, she can’t help but felt more pain. She’s the one who raised her, took care of her and love her.

 

 

11:58pm

 

She was still crying and her face are now really drenched with tears. Her eyes are swollen and her nose is really red now but it won’t stop her from crying all the pain inside her. She was hanging her head, looking only on the ground as tears keep streaming down on her face when someone open the door. The man that looks like in his late twenties untied her from the chair. He gets out of her in that dark room and proceeded to a long hallway. She looks around and all she could see are darkness and only the source of light is the flashlight he was holding. They finally come out of the building and she already sees her Woobin oppa holding a briefcase that contains money for her to get free.

 

“Soojin-ah!” Woobin was about to run to her but her uncle pointed the gun on her head, he immediately stop. He was alone only with the money on his briefcase.

 

“Where’s the money Mr. Kim?” her uncle raised his eyebrow while deepening the gun on her head. She looks to Woobin, shaking her head not to give the money but he refused. One of her uncle’s men comes to her brother pointing the gun while leading him to you and Mr. Kang. Her uncle immediately took the bag of money from her brother’s hand and pushes her away to her brother. Woobin immediately hug her tightly once they let go of her.

 

“I thought we will lose you again.” Woobin murmured while hugging her and it hits her. Kim Woobin already knew that she was the real Kim Soojin but since when he discovered the truth?

 

“Come on, we have to get out of here” She look back again and she saw a gun pointing at her brother that’s why she immediately pushed away Woobin and she got shot on her chest. She fell on the ground with a lot of bloods coming from the gun shot. Woobin eyes widened in horror as he saw his sister fell on the ground.

 

“Soojin!!!!” he screamed and slump himself on the ground shaking his sister’s body trying to wake her up and the police came in the scene.

 

“Hyung!!!” Sunggyu ran to him and his eyes got wide when he saw Jihye’s body covered with blood. He immediately calls the paramedics but Woobin can’t wait anymore, he carried his sister to rush her to the nearest hospital with Sunggyu.

 

 

3:00am

 

It’s been few hours since Jihye get inside the operating room to take the bullet from her chest and doctors already warned Woobin to be ready to whatever might happen during the operation. The bullet stuck in her chest near her heart and in just one wrong move from the doctors, she may die. She’s in critical condition right now and Woobin didn’t know what to do anymore. He keeps pacing back and forth because he’s afraid that they might lose her again for the second time. Madam Kim already knew what happened to her princess and she fainted when the news broke out but the former Chairman didn’t know anything yet because of his condition that’s why they keep everything from him.

 

“Woobin-ah!” Madam Kim ran to her son with her eyes filled with tears. Both of them hug each other trying to comfort that everything will be okay even if they are not really sure.

 

“Mr. Kim” someone called that caught the attention of them. Sunggyu stood from his seat and walk towards the doctor and so as Woobin and Madam Kim.

 

“How’s my daughter? Is she fine?” Madam Kim asked and the doctor lowered his head.

 

“I will be honest; she’s not in good condition. I suggest that you send her to the States. I can recommend you to my friend there he’s an expert with this kind of situation. All of us tried to find the way how to get the bullet from her chest but whenever we tried to pull it out, her heart rate drops down. You have to send her as soon as possible. We made it stop her from bleeding but you have to be fast before some complications occur.” The doctor said and their heart breaks with what he said.

 

“My princess” Madam Kim cried while tugging her son’s shirt. Woobin bring his hand to her back to console her.

 

“I will book the flight now hyung.” Sunggyu said and Woobin nodded his head while hugging his crying mother. Sunggyu left the hospital to do his task, to book the flight. Honestly, no one in Infinite knew about what happened and even the whole public. They keep it as a secret since Woobin doesn’t want reporters to know about this.

 

 

6:00am

 

Everything is ready for the flight to New York, Madam Kim wouldn’t be able to go with them since she has to take care of the former Chairman and also the company so it’s only Woobin will go with her. They told the former Chairman that Woobin will be in a business trip for maybe three months or longer.

 

“Is everything ready?” Woobin asked his assistant and a stretcher came out from the door where Soojin is lying with ventilator mask to breath easily and a heart rate monitor. They are with some doctors and nurses that will take care of her on their flight.

 

“Sunggyu, take care of our mom for a while okay?” Woobin patted his cousin’s shoulder.

 

“I will hyung, take care and please comeback soon with Soojin” Sunggyu said and the older nodded his head before giving a peck on his mothers cheek and entered the plane.

 

 

6:00pm

 

EXO members are in the café where Jihye worked before; they were chatting and laughing at Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s joke while Kris is in a different world. He’s thinking about her again, he’s thinking why there is no news about Soojin’s abduction when news flashes on the LCD tv inside the café.

 

Breaking News!

 

I’m here now at the Incheon Airport where the Kim’s are allegedly was seen here this morning. Many citizens saw Madam Kim, Kim Woobin and Kim Sunggyu on the departure area of the airport but no one knows why they are here. Many speculations came out that the former Chairman of Kim Enterprise is not in a good condition but it turns out that it’s not him instead, it’s Kim Soojin. We asked the airport staff what they saw but they keep their mouth shot until we had a call from Madam Kim earlier.

 

She said that her daughter Kim Soojin was shot on her chest that needs an urgent surgical operation to remove the bullet. She was being shot when Woobin went to the kidnappers to give the ransom money. They are about to leave the area but Soojin look back and saw a gun pointed on her brother that’s why she pushed away her brother and take the bullet instead of him. They rushed her to the hospital but the doctors said that they need to send her abroad because her condition is very dangerous that she might die anytime.

 

That’s for the mean time. This is Eunyeong reporting for CBN news break.

 

All of them turned silent after the news and Kris felt like he’s going to explode anytime. He was scared that he might not see her again and then, Infinite entered the café with Sunggyu behind. He was silent while the others are laughing at Dongwoo.

 

“Sunggyu! I’ve heard the news!” Sora came to him.

 

“W-What news?” He lied trying to act like an innocent man but Sora didn’t buy it because she already knew him since then.

 

“Stop lying Sunggyu. We already saw it on the news. What happened to Jihye? I mean Soojin?” Sunggyu didn’t know how to react on what she asked but they already know the truth is there anything to hide anymore? None.

 

“It’s on the news?” He knitted his brows and Sora nodded her head. He took his phone out from his pocket and dial Madam Kim’s number. He got out of the café not wanting anyone to hear their conversation.

 

“Yobeoseyo?”

 

Auntie, did you told the public about the truth? How was the Uncle reacted? Soojin’s friends already saw the news.” He bombards her with questions and Madam Kim sighed before she answers.

 

A lot of people coming from the media called me today and I was annoyed by them and I accidentally blurted out the truth. Well, maybe this is better since we cannot keep it for so long it will reveal and don’t worry about your uncle he’s doing great. I told all the people to this house to keep their mouth shut.” Madam Kim explained

 

“So, how’s her? Did the operation successful?”

 

I guess so; I still haven’t got any news from Woobin. The last time he called me was Soojin is going to have surgery tonight. I hope she will survive, I don’t want to lose her again.”

 

“I understand you auntie, let’s pray that the surgery will be successful because a lot of people are waiting for her here in Korea and I know she’s a strong woman she can do it.” Sunggyu reassured her.

 

What if she doesn’t survive? I cannot accept it Sunggyu, she’s been far away from us for so long and now that she’s finally found I cannot take it if she will get lost again never.”  Madam Kim started to tear up.

 

“Don’t think about it auntie she will survive. Let’s believe in her I know she can do it.”

 

I will call you again your uncle is calling me. I need to hang up now. I will call you if there’s news from Woobin.”

 

“Arasso, bye.” Sunggyu hang up and put back his phone on his pocket but when he turned around, he startled because someone is standing in front of him.

 

“How long have you been there?” He casually asked but the guy didn’t response instead he asked something.

 

“Is she fine?” the guy asked sadly.

 

“To be honest, no she’s not. She will go under surgery tonight I hope she will survive because she already had enough and I don’t want her to suffer.” Sunggyu said and both of them ate with silence.

 

“By the way, let me ask you something. Do you like my cousin Kris?” He asked all of a sudden and a bitter smile crept on Kris face.

 

“Will you believe if I say yes? I actually like her since I saw her working here but I haven’t got a chance to be close to her because as you can see I’m in an idol group and we are prohibited to date anyone.”

 

“Don’t you forget that I’m also in an idol group like you but the difference is I can date whoever I want? You know what, if you like her you must go get her before someone else does. Myungsoo actually like her but after he knew that she was our cousin, he back off so you’re lucky because he’s out of the game.” Sunggyu said as he lean on the wall with his arms folded against his chest while Kris stands there, his hands inside his pocket.

 

“I will be truly lucky if I can claim her as mine. I know so ed up because of the rumor about me and Meihua, I will admit she’s my s*x buddy before I met her until I slowly fall for her and I didn’t realize that I really love her until she confessed to me but I rejected her.” Sunggyu’s eyes grew wide when he heard what Kris said.

 

“What do you mean? She confessed to you?”

 

“Hmm…But I was a jerk that broke her heart. I want to run to her to say that I also love her but I can’t since SM is really strict when it comes to dating. My friends told me to pursue her and they will help us to keep the relationship secret but I refused. There’s only two years and I will be out of the dating ban, I hope her feelings for me don’t change by that time.” Kris sighed

 

“I think she will be married at that time, don’t forget that she came from a filthy rich family. Hyung might arrange a marriage together with someone came from his business partners just like rich people do. Every guy will chase after her just to be her husband. Are you ready to compete with them? They have also power and influence like her but what about you? What can you do for her?”

 

“I’m not after her money; I just need her love for me. I know I’m not that rich but I can assure you that I can make her happy.” Kris left after he said that to Sunggyu.

 

“Love is really ugh!” He groaned

 

2 years later

 

Soojin was fixing her dress in front of the mirror. She was wearing a simple dress but looks elegant because of her beauty. She was looking at her reflection when she remembered her past. She survived the operation but the scar is still there on her body that will always remind her of that event in her life. She was now going back to Korea after 2 years of stay in New York with her parents. Both former Chairman and Madam Kim went to the States after her surgery while her brother goes back to Korea to continue his job as the CEO of Kim Enteprise.

 

“Soojin-ah, are you done?” Madam Kim peeks at the door with a smile on her face because her husband is doing well and miraculously survives cancer just a year ago.

 

“Yes, omma” she answered and Madam Kim giggled at her daughter. She really loves hearing calling her omma. Soojin grab her coat from the bed and went downstairs where her parents are waiting for her. She still can’t believe that she’s Kim Soojin for real but after Woobin explained to her everything, she finally understands that Woobin purposely do the almost car accident where she was almost hit by his car just to get closer to her because he already know from the start that she was his long lost sister and he succeed. He even made a fake deal of paying her as his fake sister even if she is really and even Chaeyoung knew about her real identity the day before she got kidnapped that’s why she didn’t get mad at her when she told her that she is a fake.

 

“Oh look at our daughter she’s so beautiful like me right honey?” Her mother compliments when she reached downstairs.

 

“I’m sorry our princess but for me your mother is the most beautiful in the whole wide world.” Madam Kim lightly hit her husband’s chest and Soojin can’t help but smile because her father also survives in his disease. Soojin came to them to give them a tight hug.

 

 

10:30am

 

The three members of the family finally landed to Korea safely. A lot of reporters are waiting for the arrival of the family since this is the first time they will see Soojin after 2years of being in the US. Once the family came out of the arrival area, reporters ran to them to get an interview.

 

“Ms. Kim, how does it feel to be here again after two years?”

 

“Are you staying here for good or will you come back to the States after?”

 

“Mr. Kim, what can you say about your son’s achievement?”

 

Reporters bombard them with a lot of question but they refused to say anything for privacy. The three of them get in to the car with difficulty since the reporters didn’t stop from chasing them to answer their questions.

 

“Aish, what’s with them? Of course I’m proud of Woobin.” Her father scoffed after they got to the car. Well, her brother Woobin got an award from a prestigious award giving body from winning the best CEO of the year for two consecutive years. She was proud of him even though she wasn’t there when he received the award.

 

 

11:45am

 

“Welcome Back Chairman Kim, Madam Kim and Ms. Soojin” the maids said in unison once they entered the mansion. She looks around at the house, it still didn’t change.

 

“Appa, Omma, Soojin-ah!” Woobin came to them from the stairs. They hugged each other tightly like they didn’t see each other for century.

 

“Omo, my Woobin is really a grown up man huh? So, how’s the wedding plan?” Her mother asked and yes, her brother will get marry to her long time crush, Dara. He likes her since they were kids and finally after long years of waiting, he finally got her just last year and because Woobin is in a hurry to marry her, they decided to get marry next month.

 

“Oppa, I can’t wait to see her in person” She said and hug her brother again.

 

“You will see her later. I will invite her to join our dinner later.” Woobin ruffles her hair.

 

“The dining table is ready Sir.” One of the maids announced and led them to the dining area. All of them sit down and started to eat their lunch together after two years. They talked about the company, Woobin’s love life and even Soojin’s plan to go to Paris to study fashion designing.

 

“So, you’re planning to go to Paris? Don’t you want to help me with our company?” Woobin asked

 

“I don’t know anything about business oppa and you already know that my dream is to become a famous fashion designer.” She answered

 

“Let her do whatever she wants, let’s not force her to do something that she didn’t like. Let’s just support her” her father said and she immediately went to her father to hug him.

 

“Thank you appa!” She kissed his father’s cheek while her mother and Woobin smile at the two.

 

 

3:30pm

 

After eating lunch with her complete family, she decided to take a nap since she was tired from the long flight. And, she wakes up just to take a quick shower and change clothes because she wants to visit someone important to her.

 

“Oppa, I will be out” She said once she saw her brother on his home office doing a lot of paper works to sign and read. He putted down the papers and look up to his sister.

 

“Take care and be careful. Call me if something comes up okay?” Woobin said

 

“Don’t worry I will be careful.” She reassured.

 

“Arasso” He said and she left the office and went to her car. She was driving when she saw a flower shop. She stopped the car to buy her favorite tulip flower.

 

 

4:30pm

 

Soojin stop the car at the parking lot and get out with the bouquet of flowers in her hand. She walks a little further and she saw what she is looking for. Kang Habin the name that was engraved on the marble stone. She laid the flowers above it and sighed.

 

“Omma, I’m finally here. I’m sorry for not being with you when you needed me. If I’m strong enough of that time I would rather go back here to take care of you until your last breath.” She said and tears stream down on her face. The woman who raised her died just a week ago after she left for the States. The doctors said that she had a complication and they can’t do anything since her disease is incurable.

 

“I hope you’re doing fine up there where you can rest in peace without worrying about me. Thank you for everything even though I’m not your blood, you still took care of me like I’m yours. I love you so much omma.” She said and sat down on the grass sobbing for missing her mother. She cried until there’s nothing coming out from her eyes.

 

“It’s getting dark omma, I’ll go ahead. I will visit you often here. I love you” She gently trailed her fingers on the engraved name on the marble. She stood up and went back to her car on the parking lot. She starts the engine and drove off to the Han River. She walks fascinated by the beautiful scenery and the sunset.

 

 

7:00pm

 

She was heading home when she thinks of the café she was working on before. She decided to stop by to greet her friends especially Sora unnie and Sunmi. She missed them so much and she can’t afford not to see them today. She excitedly exited her car when she saw someone that she really likes to see for 2years.

 

“Hi” Kris greeted her. She stares at him and she admits he’s still handsome as he is. His hair is still blonde and she noticed that he grew taller.

 

“H-Hello” she stutters and she was about to walk away, Kris caught her wrist.

 

“Can I talk to you?” he asked

 

“About what?”

 

“About us” Her heart skipped a beat when she heard it but she doesn’t have to fall for his trap.

 

“I’m not interested, I’ll get going” She pushed his hands away from her and ready to walk away but Kris tightly grips her arm and threw her against the wall.

 

“Argh!” She screamed in pain on her back.

 

“Do you know how much I ing missed you?”

 

“Kris I-.”She was cut off by his lips landed on hers. Kris kissed her lips like there’s no tomorrow savoring her cherry flavored lips that perfectly molded to each other. She was stunned by his action that’s why she just stands there for a few seconds until it hits her. She tried to push him away but Kris grabbed the back of her head to deepen the kiss and soon she give up and slowly closed her eyes and respond to his kisses. Both of them feel the connection between them and they can’t hide it, they love each other so much.

 

“I love you” He said and she was about to answer but Kris kissed her lips again and again and again until they are out of breathes.

 

“Kris, I thought you didn’t love me back” She said.

 

“I love you from the start I saw you I never feel this way to anybody in my whole life but I was afraid because of the dating ban and to show it until you left. I was heart broken and I thought I would never see you again and now that I’m free from it, I can show you how much I love you.” He rested his forehead against her and smiles.

 

“I never thought this will be happen but I’m happy because I still love you…so much” she admits and Kris lovingly smiles at her. He hugged her tight and kissed her lips again.

 

 

THE END


Tada!! Ahaha It’s the end! Just I said I can’t think how this story will flow because I’m focusing on my newest fanfic to be posted later ahaha. I’m in love with BAP right now because of the ing song 1004 (Angel) Omg I love the song so much!!! How I wish I was the girl in the MV. XD I see BigBang in them when BB is just new to the kpop scene. I’m sure they will get big just like BB right now.

 

So, that’s it guys! Thank you for reading this story even though I haven’t got a lot of response from you guys. Thank you so much!!!

 

PS: I hope I will get a lot of comments from all of you. ^^