“We’re not sharing a love suite are we now Su?”

Between heaven and hell [WIP]
A/N: Now let the fun begin my silent supporters ^^

 

“I have no idea what you were thinking! Are you insane?!” Yunho gritted out as he paced back and forth his office. The meeting had long been over and he had somehow managed to prevent his anger from leashing out at his brother who has once again trapped him, as he liked.

 

“You’ll thank me when this trip is over.” Changmin rolled his eyes at his brother’s antics, Yunho can fight all he liked but it would not change the fact that he was indeed interested, possibly more than Jaejoong.

 

“It would be cheating, Changmin. God. How many times do I have to repeat myself? I will not throw my vows out the window just because of some slight infatuation with my damn secretary!” Yunho pressed down on his temples, why couldn’t his brother see that this would change nothing? He can’t leave Hyemi. Not physically anyway.

 

“Yeah, yeah and I obviously care so much. See you bright and early tomorrow.” Changmin gave him a long look before leaving, only succeeding in pissing Yunho off further as the man sinks down on his chair in defeat. Insufferable brat.

_

Jaejoong couldn’t help the silly grin on his face as he started packing his luggage after coming home from the extra long day at work. Only a few weeks into the job and he was already given the chance to go on a business trip to Japan! To put it simply, he was ecstatic. Maybe it would be a good chance to get to know Yunho…

He was so incredibly excited with the thoughts of seeing Tokyo and experiencing the overall atmosphere of Japan, he failed to inform Taemin as the other had retired for an unusually early night after coming home from school.

_

“Coffee or tea sir?”

“Um..do you have apple juice?” Jaejoong asked, leaning slightly onto his boss to grab his drink from the flight attendant.

After taking it, he hastily leaned away after noticing how stiff the man next to him was getting. “Sorry for making you uncomfortable sir.” He said quietly, playing with the edges of the plastic cup.

The silence was almost unbearable before Yunho spoke up. “Call me Yunho…’sir’ makes me feel so old.”

“O-Oh okay…Yunho.”

Yunho’s hands clenched as he heard his name spill from the other’s lips, laced with both hesitance and tenderness that made him wish he could just go hell with it and cave in to his inner devil. But he was a bigger man than that; it would take a lot more before he would even consider defeat.

“I don’t mean to assume things on my own but did I do something that offended you?” Jaejoong asked, keeping his eyes focused outside the window.

Yunho was taken aback. “…No why?”

Jaejoong sighed softly. “I get the feeling that you don’t like me very much, that’s all.”

He thinks I dislike him? Yunho thought, mentally kicking himself as he remembered all the times he would ignore or simply dismiss the other, it wasn’t a surprise that Jaejoong thought that way and it was all his fault.

 

Yunho shook his head. “No, I don’t dislike you Jaejoong. I think you’re an incredibly hard worker with a very nice personality.” He said honestly. He might as well be friends with Jaejoong and stop Changmin from any other schemes.

“Oh…” Jaejoong smiled, relief and hope filling his heart.

His smile only increased throughout the plane ride, enjoying small discussions and telling his own childish jokes that Yunho surprisingly laughed to.

This business trip was definitely off to a good start.

_

“I thought you had everything planned before hand dongsaeng.”

Changmin merely shrugged and handed Yunho the hotel room key. “Take it or leave it. Let’s go Su, we should leave the two adults to sort this out for themselves.”

Junsu smiled sheepishly and mouthed a ‘sorry’ to Yunho as he followed after Changmin, disappearing into one of the elevators.

“So…umm…” Jaejoong tightened his hold on the handle of his luggage bag. “I can look for another hotel or something, I’m sure there will be rooms available.”

Yunho closed his eyes, breathing through his nose as cursed his brother’s name over and over again in his mind. What did he do to deserve Changmin’s wrath? Absolutely nothing.

“No Jaejoong. It’s almost midnight and you don’t even know the language here, let’s just go.” Yunho said, posture rigid.

“I’m sure I can find a wa-“ Jaejoong was cut off as his hand was grabbed securely within larger ones that pulled him after his boss.

“Don’t be silly.” Yunho muttered, pressing their floor number after stepping into the elevator, acting indifferent as his empty hand clenched to prevent himself from grabbing onto another piece of the beautiful man.

Jaejoong blushed furiously as he looked down at their tightly entwined hands.

_

“That idiot must’ve thought there would be a sofa or something.” Changmin grinned as he and Junsu watched his brother lead Jaejoong by the hand into the hotel room.

“They don’t have one? Why do we have one then?” Junsu was confused.

“We’re not sharing a love suite are we now Su?”

“W-What? Of course not, you’re like my brother!” the other spluttered out.

“Then you have your answer.” Changmin said, sighing as he waited for Junsu to catch on.

Junsu’s eyes were wide as he gaped at the other like a fish out of the water.

“No way…”

“Yes way.”

Oh my god. You genius.”

_

“I can sleep on the floor si- Yunho, I don’t mi-“

“Stop being so generous Jaejoong.” Yunho interrupted, feeling his cheeks heat up as he took in their surroundings for the first time after discovering that there was only one bed, a king sized bed at that.

What kind of hotel room had so many candles and aromatic roses for decoration? Not to mention the completely unnecessary dim setting with five choices located to the light switch. He was about to turn to the other before he heard a gasp.

“Oh god.” Jaejoong quickly shut the drawer, facing Yunho with a half mortified and half embarrassed look.

Yunho blinked, letting curiosity get the better of him as he gently pushed the other to the side so he could inspect what made Jaejoong look so petrified.

He heard Jaejoong scamper off to the bathroom as he opened the drawer, eyes calmly taking in what the other had seen.

Ah…I see.

 

 

Toys.