“Your new secretary is coming in, you’ll love him I swear.”

Between heaven and hell [WIP]

A/N: This was written in a slight rush because the internet has been up and down the whole day so I hope you don't mind any errors that might be lurking in this. And I almost didn't believe there would be so many subscribers since this has only 3 short chapters ><" Love you all!

 

“Hey good morning, you’re the new secretary right?”

 

Jaejoong looked over the staff room and nodded, taking in the English man’s gelled blond hair and shockingly bright fashion sense. “Yes, I’m just starting today.”

 

“Well nice to meet you, I’m Roy.”

 

Jaejoong greeted the man back and sat down next to the man as the other pulled out a chair for him. There was still plenty of time to kill before he started his first day at work. He placed his briefcase onto the floor and pulled out the sheet Mr. Shim had given him to rememorize.

 

The man sighed and looked over at him from his steaming cup of coffee, his gaze making Jaejoong increasing uncomfortable. “Is there something on my fa-“

 

“You’re so lucky, I would kill for your position...or you” The man cut in, hand reaching forward to touch a strand of Jaejoong’s brown locks.

 

“Um…” Jaejoong shifted, not liking the other’s touch one bit as he tried to think of an excuse to back away. But before he could pretend to get up for a coffee of his own or something, the door opened and the Mr. Shim walked in.

 

“Would you stop traumatizing people? I thought that having you personally transferred to the I.T section by Yunho would’ve put some sense into you that no one appreciates your flirting skills.” Changmin said, making his way over to the coffee machines.

 

To Jaejoong’s relief the man withdrew his hand and crossed his arms, looking a little offended at the other’s words. But that still didn’t stop him from staring at Jaejoong. “He doesn’t mind.” The man sniffed out.

 

“Right and I believe you.” Changmin said, voice dripping with bored sarcasm.

 

Jaejoong wanted to hide, he wasn’t usually categorized as a person that was easily embarrassed but he felt incredibly shy as he sat there with two bickering men, the other being his new boss, or so he thought.

 

A steaming cup of black coffee was placed next to Jaejoong as Changmin sat down, eyes briefing glancing over the sheet. “Have you memorized everything?”

 

“Yes sir, I looked over it last night.”

 

“That’s good, just call me Changmin though Jaejoong. I am younger than you after all.”

 

Jaejoong blinked. His instincts were right after all; his boss surely must be either extraordinary smart or have inherited this whole company from his father to get to this position at such a young age. “May I ask how old you are?”

 

Changmin smirked. “I’m twenty-four.”

 

“Wow. You must be the youngest CEO in South Korea.” Jaejoong said before instantly regretting his words as the two men started laughing at him.

 

Jaejoong stayed silent, feeling incredibly dumb as his boss outright laughed at him.

 

“Yunho will get a kick if he hears this,” Changmin grinned and patted Jaejoong on the shoulder. “I’m not your boss nor your CEO Jaejoong. My brother, Jung Yunho his your boss and the CEO of this company.”

 

Jaejoong flushed red, stammering out a “W-What?!” before realizing how stupid he was to just assume the person interviewing him would be his boss.

 

“Very cute hyung, very cute.” Changmin got up, taking his coffee with him. “I suggest you introduce yourself to your new boss, see you around Jaejoong.”

 

_

 

Yunho was tired. All night had been hell as his wife suddenly fainted at home and he had to rush back from a party held by one of their business partners. He tried to coax her to go to the hospital but she wouldn’t listen, stating that she didn’t want him to have to drive again late at night.

I’m going crazy…Yunho ran a hand through his hair as his buzzer went off, his brother’s voice invading the silence.

 

“Your new secretary is coming in, you’ll love him I swear.” Changmin’s voice was laced with excitement and…is that determination?

 

Yunho frowned, Changmin wasn’t the type to get excited, especially over a person he has only met yesterday. “What are you on about Min?”

 

“Trust me hyung, he’ll be good for you.”

 

Yunho sighed. He didn’t understand why his brother was so keen on setting him up with people when he was clearly married. He couldn’t even recall anything his wife could’ve possibly done to make his brother dislike her so much, that Changmin refused to visit their home whenever Yunho tried to invited him. “How many times do I have to say it? I’m faithful to my wife and that is not going to change just because you say that someone else is better.”

 

Changmin scoffed over the line before hanging up.

 

Yunho sighed, feeling even more drained then before as a knock resonated on his office door.

“Come in.” he said, not one bit looking forward to introducing all the basic tasks and what everything was located to his new secretary.

 

But all that was instantly blown and punched out of his mind as a man stepped into the room. He had been too tired to recall Changmin saying anything about recruiting a man.

And beautiful man at that…

 

“Nice to meet you Mr. Jung, I’m Jaejoong.” The man bowed and offered out a pale hand as a bright smile decorated his face.

 

Yunho felt strange as he couldn’t help but smile back, shaking the man’s hand in his own. “Likewise, I hope you’ve looked at the sheet my brother gave you yesterday.”

 

“Of course Mr. Jung, I’m ready to give it my best as your new secretary.” Jaejoong said, cheeks flushing over slightly as the other continued to hold his hand. Don’t be so easy Jae! Just because your new boss is hot doesn’t mean you have to fall for him!

 

As if Yunho had sensed the other’s embarrassment, he released the hold on the other’s hand. He didn’t like what he was feeling and even more that Changmin had been right. He would need to be careful around this man.