Sudden News

Lost Memories (ON HIATUS)

                One year later, Hwa Young’s father decided to send her to Japan due to his work as the CEO. As expected, Hwa Young had a difficulty adjusting in a new country especially that she has no one to talk to.  One day her father suddenly called for her in his office.

‘I wonder what father wants right now…’ She thought depressingly. Once she reached in front of the office she hesitatingly knocked the door.

“Come in.” A muffled voice answered.

“Father, you called for me?” Hwa Young said as soon as she entered the room.

“Oh, Hwa Young have a seat first.” Mr. Lee said. “So… How’d you find Japan so far?” He asked after his daughter took a seat in one of the sofas.

“So far it’s good. I kinda like it here,” Hwa Young answered. “Maybe it’s only a matter of time before I can fully adjust.” She added fidgeting her fingers.

“Good.” Her father smiled and handed her a pamphlet.

“This is a pamphlet of a school…” Hwa Young commented as she scanned the pages.

“Yes that’s right. That would be your new school from now on.” Mr. Lee then scribbled something in his desk which Hwa Young thought to be part of his work.

“A new school? But aren’t we scheduled to be back at Korea before the school starts?” Hwa Young confusingly asked.

“Actually I forgot to mention to you yesterday that we will be staying here for quite some time.” Mr. Lee said. “Now if you’ll excuse me I need to continue my work now.”

Hwa Young left the room without any choice. She went directly to her room and mailed some of her friends telling them that she can’t keep her promise. She felt guilty after all this was her first time to break a promise.

~Back at Korea~

“Eun Ae, is it really okay to leave your daughter at your husband’s care?” Hwa Young’s grandmother asked worriedly.

“I’m not quite sure about it mother.” Eun Ae answered.

“You already knew that he would do anything just to separate those two.” The mother said referring to Hwa Young and Ryeowook. “That’s the reason why he took your daughter with him in Japan in the first place… It’s not for business purposes…” She added.

~With Mi Young~

‘School starts few months from now I’m really excited to see Hwa Young!’ Mi Young thought and scribbled down some plans that she would do once Hwa Young would return. Few minutes later she took her phone and received a mail.

“Hm… What!? She’s not coming back here for school?” She exclaimed. “I better tell him about this…” Mi Young then hurried downstairs and rushed out of the house.

                After 10 minutes of running she finally reached her destination. She rang the doorbell twice already but still nobody answered. Mi Young was about to lose hope when the door finally opened.

“Mi Young ssi?”


Finally something came out of my mind!!! Sorry it took me so long to update the story it's just that I'm too busy with my other fanfics at home.

Honestly I need your opinion or suggestions guys for me to continue the story... So will you please help me???