The Accident

Lost Memories (ON HIATUS)

Ryeowook’s POV

“Annyeong haseyo Ryeowook-ssi” Someone greeted from behind.

“Oh, Annyeong haseyo Mi Young-ssi” I greeted back as I saw the owner of the voice.

“Have you seen Hwa Young?” She asked.

“Nope” I lied to her.

“You’re lying” She said.

“Are you sure about that?” I asked her back looking in her eyes.

“We are neighbors and you are my friend since the start of middle school so I definitely know that you’re lying.” She replied while staring at me. “Anyways I need to go back to my class.” She added and walked out of the room.

After seeing her completely disappeared from my sight, I sighed heavily. The bell had rung and yet there were still no signs of Hwa Young. ‘Wait why am I so worried about her when in fact she was the one who betrayed me?’ I asked myself.

As the teacher enters the classroom students hurriedly went back to their seats. “Okay class is everyone here?” She asked

“Mrs. Park, Hwa Young is not yet here!” one of the students said while pointing out to her seat.

“You’re right.” Ms. Park agreed after she saw the empty seat. “But then it’s so rare for her to be absent.” She mumbled “Does anyone knows why she’s absent today?” Mrs. Park asked us. All of them shook their heads. “Is that so?” She then sighed “Anyways let’s now all go to the music room.” She added. All of us followed her lead and went out of the room.

 

3rd Person’s POV

 Hwa Young walked through the rain with Ryeowook only in her mind. “Why did must this happen to me? Of all people in this world why must it be the person close to my heart?” She asked to herself over and over again. She kept on walking and walking until she passed through the gates. Meanwhile, a drunk driver losses his senses and in a snap of time he lost the control of his car and….SCREECH!!! CRASH!!! He accidentally hit Hwa Young, who just got from the school gates. Students who were having their classes outside heard the crash and instantly went to the scene only to find the bloody state of Hwa Young.

“Kyaa!!!” Some girls screamed.

“Hwa Young ssi!” Students who recognized her rushed to her side.

“Inform all teachers in the Faculty Room about this accident!” Their teacher commanded.

“Yes Mr. Jung!” Few students obeyed and ran back to inform the other teachers.

Mr. Jung was about to aid Hwa Young when he saw the driver who was about to escape in the scene “Someone stop him!” He yelled.

And luckily someone heard him and got the driver before he was able to escape further.

“Hwa Young! Hwa Young!” One of them tried to check her.

“Guard please call the police.” Mr. Jung said.

“Okay.” One of the guards replied as one of them took hold of the driver. Mr. Jung then went back to his students who were in Hwa Young’s side. “How is she?” He asked them.

“Not good.” One of them answered.

“Mr. Jung we need to rush her to the nearest hospital.” The other said.

“But then the ambulance might arrive too late.”

“We need a car!” Mr. Jung exclaimed.

“Then I may help you.” The person who got the driver volunteered.

“Is it really okay for you?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Yes. We need to hurry or it will be too late!” The stranger said. He carried Hwa Young in a bridal style and hurried to his car with Mr. Jung following on his back.

After 30 minutes of driving they had arrived at the hospital with Hwa Young still breathing. “Nurse! There’s an emergency!” The stranger exclaimed as he held Hwa Young protectively in his arms.

“Doctor!” A nurse called the attention of a nearest doctor. Then seeing her very pale with blood covered in her uniform the doctor then came and led them to the Emergency Room.

“Please save her! Do whatever you can do!” Mr. Jung pleaded.

“Okay. But please wait outside.” The doctor then shoved them away and as soon as they got out the doctor started his task.

“Thank you for capturing the culprit.” Mr. Jung thanked the stranger.

“You’re welcome. By the way I’m Lee Donghae.” The stranger introduced himself.

“Oh, I’m Hwa Young’s teacher. Please do call me Mr. Jung.” Mr. Jung then shook hands with Donghae.          


Sorry that I took so long to update I just got so busy with school activities... Projects of the same deadline, quizzes on almost all of the subjects on the same day... *too much stress*

Anyways, this is my only chance to finish a chapter without any disturbances coming from my siblings since today is my birthday (October 14)and it's Donghae's birthday tomorrow (October 15 and there's no classes for me). I hope you enjoyed this chapter and comments are all welcome ^.^