Secret

Lost Memories (ON HIATUS)

    3 weeks later, Hwa Young was about to be discharged from the hospital. Upon hearing this she was sad. “Why am I not happy?” She asked herself feeling confused right now.

“Hwa Young! Earth to Hwa Young!” Donghae waved a hand in front of her face to get her attention. But to no avail he shook her violently.

“Huh?” Hwa Young snapped out of her thoughts as Donghae stopped shaking her.

     Blood rushed to their faces as they realize that they were only an inch closer from each other. They looked away from each other feeling embarrassed from what had just happen. Silence took over the room until…

“Hwa Young!!!” A girl around Hwa Young’s age barged in the room.

“M-Mi Young!” Hwa Young stuttered still avoiding Donghae’s eyes.

    Mi Young looked at them and noticed their flushed faces. It took her some time to finally realize that something happened between the two. An evil smile appeared o Mi Young’s face “Maybe something did really happen between them.” She thought.

    Noticing Mi Young’s evil smile plastered on her face, Donghae stood up and said “I’ll leave now so that the two of you could talk to each other.” He hurriedly went out of the room to calm himself. “You’re so idiot Lee Donghae!” He exclaimed at himself. “Why did you do that?” He asked looking at his hands and mentally slapped himself.

---Meanwhile---

“So… Did something happen before I came in?” Mi Young asked

“N-nothing!” Hwa Young lied “It’s not important after all.” She murmured.

“Did you say something?” Her friend asked again

“Nothing!” She lied again.

“Hwa Young”

“Hm?”

“I heard this from Ryeowook ssi…” Mi Young suddenly changed her tone. “Is it really true that you couldn’t remember anything about him?” She asked looking straight to Hwa Young’s eyes.

    Hwa Young on the other hand was taken aback after what her friend asked her. She got no other choice but to lie to her friend again. “Y-yeah…” She answered slightly down.

“You’re lying!” Mi Young gripped her hand tightly. “Tell me the truth… Don’t even try to change the subject, Hwa Young!” She exclaimed.

    With that tears are starting to flow out. Hwa Young knew she couldn’t escape it anymore.

“Just calm down and tell me the truth already.” Mi Young said trying to tone down her voice.

    Slowly Hwa Young explained everything that happened since she moved out to her father’s house. “Even if it hurts I still did everything I could do just to protect him and his family.” She ended.

“Even if it costs your life?”

“Yes.”

    Mi Young sighed as a sign of defeat and said “Okay if you want I could keep this as a secret.”

“Thank you Mi Young ssi.” Hwa Young said gratefully.

“Anything for my friend.” Mi Young then patted her head.

-Time Skip-

“So what did you guys talked about?” Donghae asked as he entered the room.

“Secret! I’m not telling you ert.” Hwa Young happily teased Donghae.

“Wh-what!?” Donghae exclaimed.

“Donghae,” She called out

“Hm?” Donghae stopped and went to her side.

“Close your eyes.”

“Hm?”

“I said close your eyes!”

    After closing his eyes, he felt something soft pressed against his cheeks. He opened his eyes as he was being hugged by Hwa Young.

“Thank you for spending your time with me.” Hwa Young whispered.

“Say, Hwa Young… Did you just kissed me?” Donghae asked suddenly.

“Y-yeah, is there something wrong about that?” She asked breaking the hug. She saw him smirking and defended. “But that was just a friendly kiss do not misunderstand it!” She said “And more importantly it’s on the cheeks.” She added shyly.

“erted alien!” Hwa Young exclaimed as she noticed that Donghae is still smirking.

“What did you say!?” Donghae aked pretending to be angry.

“You’re a erted alien!”

“Am not!”

“Yes you are!”

    The two of them continued to tease each other until the end of the day… 



I hope that you like the update ^.^

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Have an extraordinary Christmas  this year ^.^