Banned from seeing each other

Lost Memories (ON HIATUS)

      Hwa Young woke up earlier than expected. She wants to sleep but her uneasy feelings won’t allow her. Her thoughts were disturbing her every now and then. ‘What’s happening to you Hwa Young?” she asked mentally while clutching her heart. “How come I’m feeling this way?” she asked again. Those were some of the questions that came into her mind. She decided to take a bath in order to clear her mind.

      After changing she then walked towards her study table and thought for something she could give to Ryeowook before she’ll move. “Maybe it’s time for him to know my real identity that was kept for years.” she said. The letter was done at exactly 7:00 a.m. and she placed it inside her bag.  Before she left for school she was able to catch a glimpse of a picture during their first year high school. And because of that she was able to remember an important thing that she treasures the most.

Hwa Young’s POV

      “Where’s the necklace?” I asked to myself searching for that certain thing around my room. That necklace symbolizes my friendship with Ryeowook oppa. He was even the one who bought it for me so it was so special to me. The room was now a mess because of my search. “Finally I found it!” I exclaimed while holding the necklace.


   

This is the necklace that Hwa Young was talking about

 

           I wore the necklace hoping that he will notice it. I hurriedly went off to school praying that he’s already there. When I got inside the classroom he was already there sitting in front of my desk. I looked around the classroom only to find that it’s only the two of us alone in the room. “Annyeong haeseyo Ryeowook oppa” I greeted him. I looked at him but he just looked at me as if I was a stranger to him. “Um… Oppa are you okay” I asked him while placing a hand in his shoulder. But surprisingly he slapped it away from him.

“How can you lie to me!” He started with venom in his voice.

I was about to say something but then he interrupted me.“I was being honest with you yet why did you lie to me!” He now raised his voice against me.

“Wh-what are you talking about oppa?” I asked him with a trembling voice.

“Will you please stop with your act?” He said “I don’t want to see your face anymore. I hate you” he added.

“Why are you like this?” I asked him again not sure about what made him change his heart towards me “I-I thought I could spend the rest of my freedom happily with you but I was wrong!” I said as tears flows from my eyes like raindrops. “Here!” I angrily handed him the letter I made awhile ago. I ran out from the classroom crying. I cried and cried until my eyes got red from crying. The bell rang but I don’t want to go to class for now. The heavens agreed with me as it was starting to rain heavily. Without knowing it I started to walk in the rain and went pass through the school gates until… CRASH!!!