Chapter 10

Lost Memories (ON HIATUS)

 

“Hwa Young, sorry, I’m so sorry that oppa couldn’t protect you.” Ryeowook said as he cried on the floor. “Mianhe, mianhe” He repeated.

“Ryeowook, it’s time to eat now.” Mr. Kim said outside of his door.

“I don’t have the appetite!” Ryeowook answered back still cuddling on the floor.

“Okay, but if you feel that you’re hungry just come down here okay?” Mr. Kim said to which Ryeowook didn’t even bothered to reply. As he went down the stairs, his wife looked at him. “No good…” He sighed “He said that he won’t eat” He said as he went nearer to his wife.

                Mrs. Kim sighed and led him to the dining room where their dinner was set. “Do you think he would be okay?” She asked his husband as they sat down.

“Maybe… It’s better for him to forget about Hwa Young  ssi…” Mr. Kim said.

“Demo…”

“Akanishi Jin?” Hwa Young repeated the name of the guy in front of her.

“Un~ that’s right! Do you recognize me?” Jin asked slightly getting excited.

“Nope… I don’t recognize you.” Hwa Young bluntly replied.

“Eh!!!???”

“Chotto, Jin! You’re attracting the customer’s attention!!” A man strongly uttered under his breath.

“G-gomen, Kame…” Jin apologized. “How about this guy?” He asked placing an arm around Kame’s neck.

Hwa Young looked at him for awhile and shook her head.

“T-then, do you recognized him?” Jin asked pointing randomly at some boy who was with them.

Again, Hwa Young shooked her head and said, “Nope. I don’t recognize any of you.”

“Ne, Kame, how can she not recognize us?” The male asked Kamenashi secretly.

“I don’t know…” Kamenashi replied still looking at Hwa Young.

“It’s not my fault if I’m born and raised in Korea…” Hwa Young muttered looking at the window.

“Eh? What did you say?” Jin asked

“I said it’s not my fault if I’m a Korean.” Harumi gritted her teeth trying to control her temper as Jin’s face was really close to her face.

                Suddenly, Kamenashi and the other guy pulled him back to their table. “Gomen ne,” Kamenashi apologized.

“No it’s okay…” Hwa Young answered. “You better control that friend of yours” She added.

“Un~ Sure” With that the trio disappeared from Hwa Young’s sight.

‘I wonder who she is…’ Kamenashi thought as they walked down the streets.

“OI! Kame!” Jin exclaimed snapping his fingers in front of Kamenashi.

“W-what?”

“Hmm… Don’t tell me you’re thinking of that girl?” Jin asked.

“N-no I’m not.” Kamenashi lied. ‘I hope he buys it…’ He thought.

“Come on, let’s go…” Jin then dragged his friends inside a building. ‘I know you’re just lying to me, Kamenashi’ He thought and smirked at his plan.



 

Sorry for the late and short update... I'm still trying to adjust my schedules... Anyways, I hope you like it ^^ Please don't forget to give your feedbacks and opinions for the next chapter :D Comments are highly appreciated ^^