When we were best friends

Waiting room one shots.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we started out....…

~ Your Bias point of view

          I remember when we started as friends. One month later we were best friends. We were so close we worn't considered friends in everyone else eyes. Next, eleven months later she was mine. It took me so long to claim her as mine officially but lucky for me she was willing to wait long for me.

         Once we stared dating nothing really changed for us. We still talked the same to each other, we acted the same. What changed was our love grew stronger.It's been 9 months since we first stared going out. We hold hands, have more dates, and time to time we have little nice long make-out sessions. 

       I remember when we started as friends. She was really shy at first. It took me a week to get her to open up to me. She didn't like to be mean and always said the cutest things. She would give me nice little warm hugs when I offered one. She would set there with her sleeves from her sweater on her hands covering . 

       From there we would spend every day with each other becoming best friends before our eyes. I would go to her house and chill or we would go to my house. We both loved to get our moms irritated and yell at us. It would be funny because it was to different cultures disciplining there kids differently. She became close with my family and I became close with hers.

~ Your Point of View

           I love _____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter