Christmas Special

Waiting room one shots.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Authors note:

Ok sorry for not updating in a while finales and holidays where crazy so here we go :3

NO SILENT READERS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Special 

            ______= bias (_____) = you           ~Two weeks before                            "Come on babe just tell me what you want for christmas," _____ said while interrupting your studying time. "_____ , I already told you all I want is you," You replied.             "You already have me !" "See babe your already one step ahead of the game," You replied to him while putting away your biology book.           "Come on I am serious!" "Haha I thought you were _____," you replied to him while grabbing your study guide. "Ha your so funny I forgot to laugh," ____ said with a frustrating tone.              "Look if your going to be like this why am I even here," ___  said while collecting his things. You immediately grabbed his arms and said "Wait, i'm sorry I didn't know buying me a gift was one of your top priorities right now." "Whats that supposed to mean?                 "Not in a mean way but in a worried way." "What," He asked me. "Like you are super busy with work during this season, I thought that buying gifts for christmas was last on your to do list."             "I see what you mean but come on, this is our first christmas together, I want to make it a special as possible." "well you have a schedule on christmas so good luck doing that."                     "Aww babe you memorized my schedule for me," ____ cooed. "No it's right her on the fridge." "Way to kill the moment   -_-."     ~One week later  ~Bias point of view                   "What do you mean you don't know what to get her," one of his band mates said. "She likes everything I get her so how am I supposed to know what she like," bias replied.                          "Just ask her," another band mate said. "You don't think I tried." "Well she told me she likes things with sentimental values," one member who was really close to you said.               "Sentimental value, hmm I think I have something in mind."     ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter