Rides,Cotton Candy,and Ghosts?! Part.2

Until The Clock Strikes

Soo Ji

School/Carnival

Three times. Three freaking times we went on that horrid roller coaster. Now don't get me wrong the first time was fun and  as I promised laughed like a maniac all the way through. The second time adrenaline kicked in and I was having a blast, even singing with the song playing through the air as we went through the loops. The third time was my limit though, I was dead beat tired and was screaming to get off the death sentence that was considered a ride. That was also when I took up Kai's offer to hold onto his arm. By the time the ride had come to a halt he had little half moon indents on his tanned skin and I'm pretty sure his arm went numb.

"See. I was right. You are a screamer." Kai said whilst pretending to hold his ears in pain.

"That was only on the third time!" I retorted, "How are you not dying from that ride."

"After hanging out with that," he pointed to Chanyeol," for years I got used to his adrenaline junkie ways."

I looked over at Chanyeol and saw that he was laughing and enthusastically talking about the coaster.

Is he even human?

"Hey guys! Let's go on another ride!" Chanyeol called to us.

"No!" we all called back in unision.

"Hyung, I'm so dizzy." Kyungsoo said to Suho

"I'm famished." Baekhyun said to no one in particular.

I looked forward and saw the cafe up a head. "How about we eat there?"

"If I get to sit down I don't mind." Kyungsoo replied.

"But I wanted to go on another ride!" Chanyeol complained.

"I'll buy you cotton candy in there Chanyeollie, okay?" Suho offered,"Just let us rest a bit."

"Call!" he replied to the older one.

As we approached the building I caught a glimpse of what the sign out front read.

"Couple Game every hour! Have a chance to win-" was all I could read before we stepped inside.

Couple Game?

"Hey, hyung?" Sehun turned to Baekhyun as they sat down at the table.

"Yeah?" Baekhyun asked.

"How did they build a cafe here so quickly?" the younger one asked.

"It's like a pop up building, Sehun. They just temporarily build one." Baekhyun replied.

"But that doesn't answer my que-" he was cut off by Mi Rae.

"Hey, there's a lot of couples here." 

It was true. Looking around couples were everywhere. They were either sitted together at booths or at small round tables that seated two. In fact, we were the only one's that sat at a table and weren't couples.

"Do you think it has something to do with that sign outside?" Kai questioned.

"I think so." I answered, "I didn't read all of the sign but it said something about a couple game."

"Ahem!" coughed a worker at the cafe.She was holding a microphone in her hand and the sound vibrated throughout the room.

"We'll be started our couples' hour right now!" she continued, "But first," she turned towards our table, "It seems we need to do some rearranging over there."

Another waitress came up to us and seperated us into pairs. Mi Rae and Suho were one pair, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Sehun  and Kyungsoo, and Kai and I were a pair.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kyungsoo all turned to look at eachother and then back at the waitress.

"It'll do." She said clapping her hands together before running off to join her co-worker at  the front.

"Alright! Now that's settled lets move on to the game! Throughout the hour we will be giving all of you guys couple activities to do around here, the cafe, and the haunted house next door! You guys will have to complete the activities   to get or find one of these gold cards. The couple with the most gold cards in an hour gets the prize over there." she nodded her head to an object that was covered by a white cloth.

==========================================

Hey guys so as you can tell I haven't updated this story in forever! I'm not planning on adding to this so I'm putting the story on an inderfinite hiatus however the above chapter is what I wrote months ago so if you wish you can read that. Thank you sooo much for your support and love! I'm working on something a lot better right now (I won't publish anything until its finished) I hope you guys will join me there as well! 

I love you all

Thanks and I hope to see you all again.