The fifth phase of an ending.

Sense of an Ending.

04:00:27:42

Minseok looked at the papers in front of him.

Even though he finally had some free time since it was weekend, he still had a lot work to do.

After making up with Luhan, he went to work like usually, but since he couldn't concentrate on work because of Luhan's words, he decided to leave early to spent some time with his lover.

They had dinner at a restaurant and had decided to watch a movie at home afterwards. 

It soon turned into making out, before the two cuddled together as they fell asleep on their shared bed.

That's how he ended up with a bunch of work to finish.

The table in the living room was filled with papers, too many of them.

Minseok sighed in frustration, grabbing his hair as he did so. 

It was so much.

Why did he chose this job again.

If it wasn't for the great pay, he would have quit a long time ago.

Minseok was taken aback, when he suddenly felt two hands on his shoulder.

He looked behind him, where Luhan was sitting, both his legs on Minseok's sides.

Minseok wondered how Luhan even got there, without him noticing. 

Was he that deep in his thoughts?

His muscles finally relaxed as Luhan continued his massage. 

"Minseok-ah." Luhan breathed out ally. 

The man moved away the clothings from Minseok his shoulder.

He moved his face to Minseok's now bare shoulder, kissing it and nibbing it softly.

"Minseok-baby, take a break, okay? Ahh~"  

Minseok just hummed, not really noticing the situation, where is lover is extremely and trying to get him in bed.

He really should have noticed it, but his mind was filled with all those papers. 

Not even when Luhan stood up to change his position, so he could sit on Minseok's lap instead, rubbing his against Minseok's member, did Minseok realize how Luhan actually was.

"Luhan, you should leave me alone for now baby. I have so much work to do."

Instead of listening to Minseok and leave, Luhan went back to Minseok's neck.

"But Seokkie, I need you- ahh~ -for my problem down-- there."

Minseok moaned when Luhan suddenly ed onto him. 

"You know, we haven't done it in awhile." Luhan whispered, before bitter Minseok's ear.

"No Luhan, not now, please."

Luhan immediately stopped his actions as a flood of sadness filled his body.

He bit his lip and finally stood up, turning to Minseok.

“Is work that much more important than me?! Fine, whatever! I’ll take care of it myself! But don’t expect me to help you when you’re !”

Luhan stormed toward the bedroom right after.

Minseok sighed once again. 

He thought about it for a moment and wondered when the last time they had done it exactly was. 

He froze when he couldn't even remember it.

"Oh god, why am I thinking about when I have so much work." Minseok hit his head, returning to his work again.

After half an hour, Minseok finally gave up.

He couldn’t concentrate on his work, he could only think about Luhan.

He felt bad that he had rejected the boy when he finally was home after working so much the whole week.

'How should I make up with him...?'

In the end, Minseok decided to go for watching a movie again. 

Luhan still wanted to watch that new movie.

He walked of to their shared room.

When he was about to knock the door, he heard a soft moan from the other side of the door.

He smirked when he opened the door, to reveal a stark- Luhan, sitting on the bed with his legs wide open and his hands on his own member.

Luhan let out a soft moan, that sounded way to much like ‘Minseok-ah’.

Minseok tried to stiffle his laugh when Luhan noticed him and stared at him with eyes wide open. He really resembled a deer right now.

His smile soon disappeared when he watched Luhan reaching out for his cellphone, that was lying next to him.

Luhan quickly ended a call, making Minseok’s heart feel heavy.

“I-I- I was just- uhm-”

“You really couldn’t wait for me to finish, huh?”

Minseok tried to sound playful to hide the pain.

Luhan smiled back when he was assured that Minseok hadn’t noticed that he was on the phone with someone just now.

Little did he know that Minseok did see the sight of a call.

But still, Minseok walked forward to the bed as he undressed himself.

Once completely , he crept on the bed toward Luhan’s body, making Luhan smile brightly.

Luhan pulled his lover closer toward him, before he kissed the shorter, yet older one in a passionate kiss that soon turned into a lot more.

 

[END]