The second phase of an ending.

Sense of an Ending.

07:21:26:10

"Minseok-ah~ What time are you coming home?"

"I'm sorry baby, we have a urgent meeting. I won't be coming back until after midnight."

"But... You promised me you would come home early today."

"I'm sorry. Oh Luhan-ah, I need to go now. I'll call you during my break."

"Sure."

"Luhan- Yes, I know, I'm coming. Luhan-ah, I promise to make it up to you."

"You always say that... But it's okay. You don't need to call, I'm going to bed."

"Luhan, are you angry?"

"No, I'm just- I'm tired of it. Wake me when you're home. I miss you, baozi."

"I miss you too. I'll try to take some work home. See you tonight."

"Yeah, I guess so. Bye"

Minseok put down his phone with a sigh. He followed his workmate to the meeting room, glancing one last time to his phone which was placed on his desk.

He felt a weird feeling, but ignored it. He had to focus on work. 

So he attended the meeting as if nothing happened with only Luhan on his mind.

-

07:16:32:59

"I'm home." Minseok called out, even though he knew his boyfriend was already sleeping soundly. 

He took of his coat and afterwards his shoes before walking the giant living room. He stretched his arms before entering the kitchen that was connected to the living room. 

His eyes landed on the dining table, tearing up at the sight.

On the table was a whole meal presented, probably made by his lover for him. 

That's why Luhan was so sad that he didn't come home early as he had said.

He really didn't expect his lover to make them a dinner, because honestly, Luhan wasn't the greatest cook, that's why Minseok had hired a maid to make dinner for his angel. Luhan must have tried his hardest to make this meal. 

Luhan had tried so hard for him and he wasn't even there to taste it.

Minseok grabbed a glass from the kitchen cabinet before pouring himself a glass of water.

He took a seat and decided to eat the food without warming it up, he couldn't wait to taste Luhan's cooking.

His tears fell down as he tasted the food. 

It wasn't perfect, but the fact that Luhan's hard work was in it made it perfect enough.

He got the same feeling as before when he took another bite. 

Minseok wiped away the tears with the sleeve of his blouse. 

He soon finished his late dinner, washing the dishes afterwards. He headed toward the bathroom to take a quick shower, changing into his boxers. 

When he reached his bedroom, he was met with the beautiful sight of his lover, snuggling into his blanket. 

He smiled softly before walking to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed on the left side, where Luhan was sleeping. He the man his cheek tenderly, before kissing the man his forehead.

Luhan stirred before opening his eyes slowly.

"Don't open your eyes baby." Minseok whispered in the blonde's his ear. "You won't be able to sleep afterwards."

A smile formed on the half-asleep man's face. He puckered out his lips, wanting a kiss from the man he missed so much.

Minseok leaned forward and kissed Luhan before he climbed over him to get to his own place.

When he laid down on his place, he snuggled into his lover's back, hugging him tightly from behind.

"Good night Lu."

"Good night, Minnie."

[END]