Attention!

My beloved husband .

Annyeong chingus !!

lately, a lot of people has been asking to make a sequel to this story .

i've been thinking a lot lately and i have decided to change this supposed-to-be oneshot to a story . I have already wrote the first chapter. I don't know when exactly i'm going to post the story though .   It's because i have a BIG violin test/exam next week and i need to focus on my violin lessons. I hope you guys understand and will be patient with me .

 

this is a teaser, enjoy !

 

 

 

Yumi's pov.

i've been crying a lot these days . I'm not crying because losing kris . But i'm crying tears of regret . Regret for Not expecting this to happen . Regret for letting hyuna into my house . Regret for crying myself to sleep eventhough I know that he's happy with her. Regret for not knowing what to answer when zelo ask me where his father is. Regret for not being strong enough . 

I need a person to tell me everything will be okay, to comfort me,to cry on and most importantly .. To lean on .

i'm sick of crying myself to sleep and waking up with panda eyes which makes zelo, my loved son, worried.  I'm depressed . I just need someone to look in my eyes and tell me :  i know you are not okay . So why pretend ? I'm here, don't worry .

Hyuna's pov.

I'm sick . I'm disgusted with myself. I had never dreamt to steal someone whose so important from my bestfriend since kindergarten . My ex-boyfriend was a cheater and, now, so am I . I had never had the intention to do so. I.. I just couldn't stop my self. It's all my fault. But, i guess this is my punishment. I had lost my bestfriend in a blink of an eye . I had lost her .. When i needed her the most.   I'm dying..everyday, i'm starting to lose hope in living.

. I hate having this disease .

Kris's pov.

I miss her . I really do . But, what can i do ? She won answer my text messages,my calls and even e-mails ! What's wrong with that ? Does she want me back or not ? Aishhh, I'm stressed! I stressed about hyuna's disease, my baby, my son named Zelo and most importantly.. Yumi . How is her life without me ?

Daesung's pov.

I'm so happy today . I saw her..again . Oh my, seeing her face just brighten my day !  But,sadly, everytime i see her face, she's always sad . Eventhough she tries her best to smile, her eyes shows sadness that could never be erased. But, i promise ! I'll make her smile,no, not fake smile, i mean real smile . It's the last thing i'll do !

But the thing is, is she married or not ?