What's wrong with taeyang ?

My beloved husband .

"Kang- kang daesung ?" Yumi stuttered out loud . Making daesung widen his eyes meanwhile jiyong,T.O.P and Seungri smirked . But the thing is... Taeyang was frowning .

AUTHOR'S POV.

A few minutes later, the whole cafe was already noisy again . All of the customers not caring about the shout anymore just return eating their dessert . The sounds of steal spoon touching the plate and people talking echoes through the shop. 

"Umm, miss ? Can i take your order ?" The voice of the waiter shocked Yumi-ah from daydreaming.

"umm, alright . Can i please have one small cup of coffee and..*looks at zelo* zelo baby, what flavour do you want,umm ? " " choco, umma ." The little boy replied. still holding on the hem of his mother's cardigan . 

 

....FAST FORWORD ..

 

Yumi and her beloved son had already finished ordering. The mother and her son was getting out of the cute, red and blue coloured shop, when Yumi felt someone hold her left wrist . Following her instincts, Yumi turned around and , using her right hand, tugged zelo behind her back making the little clue-less boy shocked to death . Yumi's attention was focused on a guy who was wearing a big hat and a scarf wrapped around his neck . (Btw, it's T.O.P in the Monster (bigbang) MV.

"umm, hi ? Umm, actually, umm, i'm friends with Daesung-ah . Umm, kang daesung ? You know him, right ?" The guy's deep voice startled Yumi-ah .

Yumi eyed the weird guy one more time before slowly releasing Zelo from her back and replies : " yes . I do know him . Why ?"

"mmm, actually, i, no, my friends asked me to ask you whether or not you'd like to sit with us ?"    T.O.P, who usually talks normally and never stutters in front of a girl, was actually stuttering and shaking from nervousness . He doesn't know why he's shaking but, he just started to froze upon seeing Yumi's face . 

"Umm, *looks at Zelo* zelo-ah, would you like to sit with them? Or would you rather walk around more,baby ?" Yumi bowed down slightly and faced Zelo before asking her beloved son, the question . 

T.O.P'S POV.

I , finally, succeeded , asking Yumi the question . God, what the hell is wrong with me today ? I saw Yumi bowed down slightly, making her brown/black coloured and straight hair fell down perfectly and covered half of her face like a curtain . God, her hair is so beautiful.. And it smells good too , i could literally smell the shampoo she's usingfrom the spot i'm standing .

God, i could literally imagine Yumi being on top off me and kissing me, making her perfect hair fall down and covering our faces perfectly like—

 

AUTHOR'S POV .

"neh, umma . I'm tired . And, i'm to lazy to walk back home ." Zelo said to his mother . His mother nodded her head meanwhile Zelo's voice had awoken T.O.P from daydreaming .

Yumi stood up and faced the weird guy . "Umm, i guess it would be fine ," 

 

....FAST FORWORD....

 

Yumi and her son followed the guy . They followed the man until they arrived near a table that was perfectly hidden behind four big flower pots .

"here we are~" that man said to yumi and her son .

when they finally arrived at the table, 4 pair of eyes were instantly on Yumi and her son . 

 

Jiyong stood up and bowed while saying "annyeong . My name's jiyong . Nice to meet you ."  A guy whose wearing a fur jacket and black pair of jeans said . He was also wearing a beanie, but a strand of red coloured hair was let loosed from the beanie at the front . Yumi politely bowed down .

Next, a guy who looks like he hasn't been sleeping for months stood up and said ... " annyeong, noona ! My name is lee seunghyun but everybody calls me seungri . Cute kid you got there ! Hehe ! *goes to zelo. Amd gently pinch his chubby cheeks* he's soo cute, i'm going to die !!" Seungri said making Zelo blush and gently push seungri's hands . 

'

"Annyeong, seungri-ah . Nice to meet you too . I'm sorry for zelo's actions, he's just pretty shy with strangers , mianhe ." You replied to him, making him smile and nod showing a sign that he understands .

Next, a guy who had mohawks stood up and said "hi, my name's taeyang . " amd sat back down. All of the guys were shocked hearing taeyang's introduction . JiYong and daesung started to glare at taeyang, but he was too pissed off to notice or care . So he just sat there...playimg with his phone ..

'Umm, *awkward cough* hey yumi-ah . Nice to meet you here . You can sit next to me if you want ." Daesung stood up and taking another chair before putting it beside his's . Daesung looked at Zelo and said "umm, yumi ? Does zelo has he's own chair or does he—" he sits on his chair" Yumi said quickly .

Daesung took another chair before putting it beside Yumi's chair . Daesung looked at Yumi's eyes before saying " here you go~ you can sit here ," daesung said while showing his famous eyesmile .

Yumi tugged zelo's wrist before walking towards the chair when suddenly......taeyang stood up from his chair (that was infront of daesung's seat) and sat on Yumi's chair . Making Yumi confused and weirded-out .

"i'm sorry . But, i want to sit here . Yumi-ah, you don't mind right ? You can sit beside T.O.P hyung, if you want ."

TO BE CONTINUED....