He came back ? Why ?

My beloved husband .
"i'm sorry . But, i want to sit here . Yumi-ah, you don't mind right ? You can sit beside T.O.P hyung, if you want ." Taeyang said .
 
"owh, mm, i guess it's okay ." Yumi, who was utterly confused said . Slightly tugging zelo's small left wrist and walking towards the chair that was beside T.O.P and Jiyong . After sitting on the comfy chair .. "Mmmm,noona??" Seungri said . "Neh?" Yumi replied and raising her head towards seungri's direction .
 
Seungri's POV .
 
wow. That is all i can say . As i see her face, i can easily understand why daesung hyung had fell in love with Yumi-noona. She...GORGEOUS!! My god, she's soooo prettyy !! I'm 1000% sure that jiyong and T.O.P hyung is thinking the same thing ! But, what the hell is wrong with taeyang hyung ? He's so cold towards Yumi .. I wonder what's up with him ..mmmm..
 
"mmmm, noona??" I called her . I, literally, called her. God, i'm so nervous . "neh?" Her angelic voice awoken me from my daydream . She raised her head and face me, making me stunned by her beauty . Wow.........
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
"Mmmm, seungri ? Are you okay ?"  Yumi asked seungri who was slightly drooling . "Hah? Oh yeah, *awkward laugh* i'm fine .. Aa, can zelo sit with me ? He's so cute ! Can he? Please,noona. *does aegyo* . 
 
"Hahaha, of course it's okay . *looks at Zelo* zelo-yah, do you want to sit with seungri-ah ? *zelo thought for a few minutes before slowly walking towards seungri, making the man smile widely . 
 
————————————
 
AUTHOR'S POV.
 
Their table was filled with laughter . Everbody was laughing, talking, telling stories and simply having fun with eachother...well except taeyang . Taeyang was just playing with his phone while the others talk and have fun . He was playing with his phone eventhough he was doing nothing . He was just playing games and changing his wallpaper again and again . He will sometime stole a glance at the laughing Yumi before looking back to his phone .. Doing nothing ..
 
Yumi looked at her diamond wrist watch and let out a gasp . "God, it's already 5:45?? What ?! Gosh, sorry guys , i have to go now.. *stand up from her seat (making the guy's groan except taeyang .) I haven't even bought a cake yet .." yumi mumbled the last part meanwhile looking at the sleeping zelo.
 
Zelo, who was too tired to talk and listen to the conversation anymore decided to take a nap on seungri's lap . He's little head was on the crook of seungri's neck . Yumi was confused how zelo could still sleep on seungri eventhough seungri was always laughing . Weird huh ?
 
Daesung's POV .
 
Yumi is so cute !! Haishh, how could anybody be so cute and doesn't know about it ? She just said she had to go now and yet, by that little sentence, i felt a little part of my heart hurt . I really didn't want her to go,,,, Wait, i think i heard yumi said something about 'not buying a cake yet'. Oooo, i got a idea ! Hehe .
 
"Yumi-ah!" My determined and happy voice startled Yumi, who was currently walking towards seungri to take zelo home , Yumi raised her head and looked towards me . Her beautiful hazel eyes looking towards me meanwhile her right eyebrow raising a little bit .
 
"mm, how about we have a birthday party for zelo here ? It'll be fun right ? Mm, T.O.P hyung will buy the cake, right hyung ?" After finishing my sentence, i look towards T.O.P hyung and make my best puppy eyes . I really want to spent more time with her.
 
T.O.P hyung groan before agreeing to me. Hehe^^ . "But, jiyong has to follow me ." T.O.P hyung said making the jiyong groan and quietly cursing . Hehe ^^ i'm so good at persuing people ! 
 
Not even letting jiyong hyung have the chance to argue back, T.O.P hyung tugged the back of Jiyong's t-shirt's collar and walked out the shop, earning a thousand of curses from jiyong .
 
Yumi's POV .
 
Wait, what ? Did he really asked my permission to do a birthday party for zelo ? Here ? Like serously? Gosh, he's so nice .. And cute too . But, i can't . I- I just can't , it's to much .
 
before even having the chance to turn down the offer, daesung had already ask T.O,P to buy a cake. I had already opened my mouth to talk again but T.O.P had already tugged on Jiyong's t-shirt's collar making him curse. Good god, i'm grateful that Zelo is sleeping .. Haish, that jiyong guy . -_-
 
Without i realised, T.O.P and jiyong had already gone, leaving me,daesung,seungri and sleeping zelo . Wait, there'd still that quiet guy .. I think his name is.. Tiyang ? Teryang ? Taeyang ? Yea, it's taeyang . I remebered now . He's so cold towards me . I wonder why he's like that though..
 
////AFTER THE BIRTHDAY PARTY\\\\ 
 
AUTHOR'S POV .
 
Yumi was saying goodbye to the others when daesung suddenly asked her if he can send her or not , yumi, obviously , said it's okay and kindly rejected the offer but the little stubborn daesung insisted so ..
 
It was around 8:34 p.m., while Daesung, sleeping zelo and yumi was walking together in silence . Not awkward silence.. Just ..comfortable silence. They were walking together and just simply looking at the bright stars. 
 
Daesung was carrying zelo on his back meanwhile Yumi was just quietly walking beside him .. When suddenly.. "Hey, stacy ! Look ! it's that lady again , goshh, is that her husband ? He's so handsome !! *squeals*"  the girl that Yumi heard talking about her,  was walking on the other side of the road with a guy hugging her waist (probably drunk) . The other girl, stacy, stop hugging her boyfriend and look towards Yumi and daesung . 
 
"Gosh. He's so handsome !!" Stacy said . "I know right ?! Guess that you're wrong when you said that her husband left her then ." The other girl said, still facing Yumi and the embarrassed daesung . "No way, girl ! How do you know it's her husband ? It could be her "master" . Haha" stacy loudly said before continuing to hug and kiss her boyfriend(?) 
 
Pissed off, Yumi tugged on daesung's wrist and start fast-walking towards her mansion . Ignoring the electric feeling when she touch Daesung's wrist, she just start walking faster . 
 
When they finally arrive infront of Yumi's gate , Yumi realised there was a car perfectly parked right infront of her gates . Yumi stop walking and looked at the car with pure panic showing in her eyes . "Yumi-Ah? What wrong ? Wha— wait, whose car is that,yumi? " the confused Daesung asked Yumi meanwhile moving Zelo slightly to make zelo more comfortable .
 
Before Yumi had the chance to talk, a tall, blonde/orange hair coloured guy got out of the black car with a really angry face.
 
 "YUMI! " his deep voice/shout made Yumi shook with fear . Daesung, realising the danger, grab Yumi and brought her behind him .
 
"Kris?"
 
 Yumi's whisper wasn't even heard by daesung nor kris .  Her soft whisper was only heard by the wind ..
 
 
 
 
 
 
MEANWHILE AT TAEYANG'S HOUSE .
 
Taeyang was in his bed, thinking .. 
 
 
Thinking about his true, first love . He was leaning on his pillow while staring at a pictured which showed a girl and him smiling widely ... That picture was taken a long time ago . Probably 7/8 years ago..
 
FLASHBACK
 
the little girl was walking around the park when she suddenly step on a rock and fell . Making the other little boy said "yah! You should really be more careful.. Is you knee bleeding our something, princess? " the little boy asked the crying girl .
 
"no, *sob* but, it still hurts, oppa ! *sob*" the little girl cried before hugging the little boy tighter. The boy piggy-back the little girl and brought the little girl to a bench and put her down on . He bowed down and face her perfectly clean knee and softly kissed it . 
 
"Is it okay now, princess? " he asked her . Smiling his eyesmile to her.
" Neh~ it's okay now, oppa ! Hehe ^^ " the girl said before hugging the little boy .
 
"taeyang-shi, let's go home now . " taeyang's mother called him . 
"Neh, umma ." Taeyang stood up before walking towards his mother when suddenly the little girl tugged on his wrist ,
 
"oppa? Let's take a picture together . We'll take 2 picture then you can keep one while i have the other one,arraso ?" The girl asked the clue-less boy .
 
"arraso." He replied .
 
they both posed infront of the camera before saying...
 
"CHEESE." 
 
END OF FLASHBACK .
 
Without taeyang realising, his tears was already rolling down his cheeks , he quickly wiped his tears and tucked himself in his bed .
 
before going to sleep, taeyang asked himself a question ..
 
 
"Yumi.....how could you forget me ?"