Zelo's birthday .

My beloved husband .
"Today is saturday ! Which means no work, no annoying CEOs and most importantly, no boring meetings ! " Yumi whispered to herself while cooking an omelette for her and her zelo . 
 
It was a beautiful sunny saturday morning . But, it wasn't just a normal saturday, it's zelo's birthday today ! Zelo's finally turning six years old !  Zelo it still peacefully sleeping in his bedroom meanwhile Yumi was cooking breakfast in the kitchen .
 
 
 
FLASHBACK .
 
 
 
Yesterday, Yumi had went to the supermarket to buy a present for zelo . Meanwhile, Yumi's sister named Yura was taking care of Zelo . The truth is, Yumi had no idea of what zelo would want to have for his birthday . She was just walking around the shop when she stumbled upon a blue and black coloured skateboard . She instantly knew that would be perfect for zelo's present . 
 
That very night, yumi went home with a satisfied smile plastered on her face . Yumi came home seeing zelo was already asleep in his bed while her beloved sister, Yura was watching T.v.
 
After sending Yura home, yumi gently put the skateboard inside a beautiful blue box before going to sleep .
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK .
 
 
 
"Umma !" Zelo's voice snapped Yumi back to reality . She turned around and saw Zelo running to her before back-hugging his beloved mother .
"umma, what were you daydreaming about ?" Zelo asked his beloved mother while hugging her tighter (if possible) 
 
"yah, zelo-ah ! You scared me ! Aishh, this kid ." Yumi said before ruffling his soft blonde hair making the little one whine out loud . "Ummmmmmmaaaa!! I. I..aishhh, do you know how long it took to make my hair like that ? Aishh. My beautifully styled hair is ruined ! "  zelo whine out loud before trying his best to "safe" his beautifully styled hair's life .
 
Yumi chuckled seeing Zelo's reaction before bringing the upset little boy up by his armpits and twirling around in the kitchen like a maniac . "Hehe, umma. Stop.. Hehe .umma!" Zelo's voice and Yumi's laughter echoes through out the whole house . 
 
Yumi put her bundle of joy down before covering the little boy's face with kisses. The mother and son were now sitting on the kitchen floor. "Ha-umma ! Umma! Aigoo, umma ! Hajima ! Hehe" the little boy said before cupping his beloved mother's face. The mother stopped kissing her son and looked at her son with a confused face. 
 
Zelo stared at his mother's face . (Still not releasing her face:p) and said... "Umma, i have noticed that appa is not at home for a long time now. I had always wanted to ask you about it before but i noticed that you got really sad if i ever asked .. So.. I'm never going to ask you about it anymore . Okay,umma ? And.... I had always noticed that appa always kisses you every moring and every night, right ? *yumi nodded with tears in her eyes* so, i'm going to kiss you just like appa ! Hehe."  Zelo said before covering his mother's face with kisses .
 
Yumi was frozen . She had always wonder about how will she have the courage to tell her son about her relationgship between his father . But, now, zelo had known by himself .  Yumi was shocked to know that her son had known about her failed marrige but she was more shocked to know that her son was handling the situation really well .
 
Yumi gently stopped zelo from kissing her whole face with tears in her eyes . Zelo watched his mother's movements with a confused face . Yumi looked at zelo's face . Before hugging him so tight that the little boy wiggled to get out . After a few seconds of wiggling for freedom, zelo just surrenders to his mother .
 
"zelo-ah?" 
"Neh,umma?"
"happy birthday and i love you . Don't you ever forget it !"
"i won't . I promise . And i love you too umma ."
 
........................................
 
After eating their breakfast, the mother and her beloved son went outside to take some fresh air . They walked together while holding hands . They were walking happily when Yumi accidently heard a girl said... "Awww, look at them . Their so cute ! But, where's the father ?" A girl whose probably 15/16 years old said to her friend. "Haha, i know right ? Maybe the father left them to be with another girl ..haha!" Her friend replied while smirking towards Yumi . Yumi's tears was threatening to fall but yumi knew that she would and could not cry in front of zelo . Meanwhile Zelo was still talking about random stuff without noticing his mother's condition .
 
.......................................
 
After walking and playing at a theme park, the mother and her son went to an ice cream shop to celebrate zelo's birthday .
 
At the ice cream shop .
 
Daesung's pov .
 
Me and my friends were just eating ice cream and talking about random stuff in a ice cream shop that we found earlier . We were sitting at a table that was quite far from the others, making it quite private . The first thing you have to understand is that, everytime a customer enters the shop, a soft "ring" will echo through out the shop . And it was quite annoying actually . 
 
We were just eating and talking when we all heard a soft (yet annoying) echo through out the shop.    My head automatically turned around and saw.... The goddess named yumi and her angel-like son, zelo ! The spoon that i was holding fell down without i realised . 
 
"Clung." The metal spoon hit the the floor concrete . All of the boys looked at daesung with a what-the--daesung? Face.  Without taking my eyes of the goddess, i said. "It's her. She's here ! *turn around towards the boys* omg , what am i going to do ? Should i talk to her? Or should i just sit here ? No? Yes? No? Yes ? No? Yes? Yes! Yes, i should just sit here .wait,wait. Should I ?" I nervously asked the boys . 
 
The boys looked towards the lady that was already ordering her ice cream . And their jaw drops . "What ?!?! Her ??!?!" The boys (accidentally) shouted out loud . In a second, all the eyes were on them ... Including Yumi's beautiful hazel eyes .
 
AUTHOR'S POV.
 
Yumi and her son's eyes were instantly on the group of boys that had shouted across the room . Yumi was going to continue ordering her order when suddenly.. "Umma, i think they are looking you .Especially, that guy ." Zelo tugged her cardigan while pointing towards one of the guys . Yumi looked towards the boys (again) when she suddenly recognized a face .
 
"Kang- kang daesung ?" Yumi stuttered out loud . Making daesung widen his eyes meanwhile jiyong,T.O.P and Seungri smirked . But the thing is... Taeyang was frowning .
 
 
 
to be continued....
 
......................
 
hey,guys ! Mmm, sorry for the short update. :'(  my sister who is a chef had a cooking thingy and me and my family have to go to 'support' her. I'll try to update tomorrow. And if you guys are wondering what happen to kris and hyuna, don't worry because i'm going to add them back to the story in the next chapter. Okay ?
 
mmm, do you guys like this chapter ? Because, honestly, i could not imagine zelo as a little boy . Why, you ask ? Well, probably because he's really tall and making him a little boy is like turning a giraffe into an ant .  
 
see ya soon !