Hospital / i'm sorry

My beloved husband .

i hate this . 

I hate this place . This place reminds me of so many bad memories . I hate it . So why am i here ?


 

The hospital . The place that have seen a thousand cries of joy and thousands of deaths . The place that has heard a screams of pain and squeals of joy .

 


 

yumi's pov .

 

it's weird  . It's awkward . It's soo uncomfortable to be sitting next to a guy who has always hated you . yes, i am sitting next to taeyang . but, that's not all . I'm actually holding his hands !  Why ? Mmmm, actually i don't really know . It just feels right being close to him , it's feels like i've known him for years—

author's pov

"Yumi ? You okay ?"  Daesung's voice and a hand on her shoulder awaken her from daydreaming . 

"Yeah , i'm fine .."  yumi's voice echoes through out the small hospital room .

 

seungri was sitting on the sofa, squashed between the giant TOP and the diva Jiyong, who looks like he was on the edge of tears . 

The white walls . The white bed . The white bed sheets . The white curtains . All of the things in the hospital is in white . The colour that's making everyone's eyes burn . The smell of medicine and toxic chemicals trying it's best to insert people,s noses.  Everything in that room was hurting Yumi mentally and physically .

blood . Blood is all she can see . Splatered on the walls . Staining the white walls with it's incredibly red colour . The handprints of red on the walls,bed sheet, yumi's t'shirt . 

The crying girl, Yumi, trying her best to get away from him . Just taking a step back .everytime he comes closer .  

", my body hurts " 

 

"hyung ?! You're awake ! Thank god !"

"taeyang?!you made me so worried , you frekkinn idiot !"

"LIKE OH . MY , GOD ! Taeyang !!!!"

 

The boy's voice echoes throughout the room .(especially jiyong's squeal)

 

Yumi can't move. She's frozen from the eyes that have been staring into her souls since he awoken. Those pair of eyes that was filled of relief, joy and mostly sadness  . 

 

"Ummm, hyung ?" Daesung's voice broke the eye contact between Yumi and Taeyang . 

"Umm, yea . How are you guys ?" 

"what ?! You're the one that almost died and asked us "how are you" ?! Are you stupid or what ?! Shisus !! Bla bla bla bla bla bla " Jiyong started ranting something about safety then poison then last nights dinner then the chicken that was uncooked and something about the latest bag that was designed by paris hilton .

everybody roll their eyes, except daesung, who look troubled, and Yumi, who was still confused .

 


after a few hours being in the hospital, Yumi , daesung and the other boys walked Yumi home together , not wanting anyone to get hurt again .

 

daesung's arm was on Yumi's shoulder . Seungri fan-boying alone . jiyong trying to "save" his beautiful hair from the wind . T.O.P staring at everything .

 

"You are really a , aren"t you ? " 

the kris's voice made everyone stop in their tracks . They can hear kris's voice but they can't see him .  

The boys quickly made an protective shield around Yumi . Making the petite girl shook in fear . 


guys !! i'm sooo soryy for not updating for a while ..

 

you guys, i think i'm going to make this story as a hiatus because ... I got accepted to study in a boarding school . Soo... Yeahh . I'll try to update as soon i get home .. 

I really hope you guys understand .. 

Again, i'm sorry . Wish me luck !  

 

From : Zelolayswife