The "random" guy .

My beloved husband .
 "YUMI! " his deep voice/shout made Yumi shook with fear . Daesung, realising the danger, grab Yumi and brought her behind him .
 
"Kris?"
 
 Yumi's whisper wasn't even heard by daesung nor kris .  Her soft whisper was only heard by the wind ..
 
Still hiding behind daesung, Yumi glanced at kris, who was coming towards daesung in a fast speed .
 
all yumi could hear was kris saying ...
 
"you son of a !! How dare you steal my wife ?!?!" 
 
AUTHOR'S POV .
 
Yumi, who was utterly scared, was still hiding behind daesung's back . All She wants to do is face kris by herself and fight him herself, but daesung would not let her . He was worried about her safety . Yumi, who noticed how limited daesung's movements are because of the awoken and whimpering zelo still on his back, Yumi took zelo and hugged him . (Really tightly) 
 
" do you really think that she's proud to be your wife ? Just look at her, she's whimpering and sobbing behind MY back . ... Not your's—" you son of a !" 
 
Kris lifted his fist and punch daesung's left eye, making daesung fell down and Yumi rushing to his side.
 
Zelo was crying, Yumi was begging for kris to stop while daesung just stood up and said ...
 
"is that the best you can do ?" 
 
"Oh, you're still acting brave ? Pffft, do you really want me to do his? " all of sudden, kris took a pocket knife from his jeans pocket and pushed in the little button making the little knife come to life .
 
" I really don't want to do this.. But, you made me. " each step kris was taking made daesung,yumi and the whimpering zelo step backwards . 
 
Yumi looked in her ex-husband's eye . All of the pain,stress,hurt was clearly been seen by Yumi . 
'How did i ever loved him in the first place ?' Yumi thought. 
 
Kris was still coming closer and closer 'till he said .....
 
"if i can't have her, nobody can ." Kris was going to stab Daesung, but he suddenly change his "target" and aimed for Yumi .
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Before kris even have the chance to stab Yumi, a "random" guy suddenly came behind kris and push him to the ground . Leaving daesung, yumi and the confused zelo shock and more confused .
 
The "random" guy was fast.......but Kris was faster .
 
without the "random' guy noticing, kris had already stabbed him in his left arm . 
 
"Arrrgghh." The "random" guy cried in pain before falling down on the floor with blood gushing out of his left arm .
 
"no ! " Yumi screamed before trying her best to run towards the "random" guy but daesung had already hold her shoulders and he didn't let her have the chance of helping the "random" guy . 
Yumi was crying and sobbing on daesung's chest meanwhile zelo was still behind daesung . "No, he can't die ! I can't let him die because of me !" yumi screamed 
 
kris stood up and said. " wow . I'm amazed by you, jagiyaa . First him, now this guy . How much guys have you been sleeping with ?? Huh, You're really a , aren't you ?? " 
 
Kris was coming closer to yumi .. When suddenly....
 
" You hurt MY family, and i'm going to kill you ." Daesung (who was still in front of yumi and Zelo.) hissed at kris with words full of venom.
 
Kris stopped walking and start smirking ..
 
"you know what, jagiyaa ? i'm not going to kill you now, drling . Let's just take this as a lesson, okay ? If you get close with anybody else,,,,,,,,,i'm going to kill 'em . Got it ? " Kris chuckled and walked away . 
 
After kris left, Yumi couldn't bring herself together.  She starts shaking and whimpering non-stop. She starts to forget about everything . All she was thinking about her, zelo's and daesung's safely.. "Umma,,,,, *sobs*  why is appa like that ? "
Her shaking hands tightly hugged the crying zelo and they sobbed together . 
 
They were crying together when yumi suddenly heard daesung's voice .
 
"*gasp* taeyang hyung ?!
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
TAEYANG'S POV .
(AFTER THE BIRTHDAY PARTY)
 
What is wrong with me ? she didn't do anything wrong, why the hell did i ignore her when i could've just talked to her again ? I just wasted my time... I'm currently walking towards my apartment when i suddenly felt thirsty, so i decided to go to a small shop nearby.
 
yyum this ice cream is delicous! I wonder if Yumi will like this flavour .. Mmmm, *daydreaming about yumi* 
 
I was just walking when i saw three figure in front of a very big house . I looked closely and saw a woman hugging a child meanwhile hiding behind a guy . I looked again and saw a guy whose holding a knife coming closer to them. Without thinking, i ran there and sneaked behing the guy who was holding a sharp, no, veryy sharp knife in his hands . He doesn't realised i was behind him . 
 
I looked up and saw daesung's frightened face. Wa—what ?! Daesung ?!
 
without thinking i tackle the guy to the ground .
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I was fighting, pushing, pulling when i felt something stab me in my left arm . The pain .. The pain was to much to handle . I looked at my arm and saw the knife was really next to my pulse . I fell to the ground .
 
but before i fainted, i heard somebody said 
 
 
"No, he can't die ! I can't let him die because of me !"