Daesung in love ?

My beloved husband .
*knock knock*
 
"enter." Yumi said without even bothering to look towards the wooden door. She was finishing her work while sitting on her expensive and leathered chair. She was busy, no, really busy . There was a pile of unfinished work on her wooden table that needs to be finished the next day . She was busy and tired . She needs to take care of a 5 , soon to be 6, years old son while being the boss of an important and famous company . Of course,she's tires ! Who wouldn't be ?
 
Back to the story,
 
her secretary came in and said : "good morning, Mrs Yu-'How much time do i have to say this ? I want you to stop calling me 'mrs Yumi" ! Just call me "miss Yumi or just yumi !" Yumi's loud voice echoes through out her office . Yumi looked up from her work and glared at her shaking secretary. 
 
Yumi had never had the intention to shout at her secretary but everytime she hears the word "Mrs yumi" she will start to remember her husband . And she hated it . She hated her husband so bad. Every time she hears his name she would want to vomit . 
 
"Mianhe,miss Yumi . I won't do it again . I'm really sorry . Please forgive me. *awkward silence* Mmm, i'm here to tell you that today you have a meeting with Mr motosuki the CEO of Fuji heavy industries. On 2:30p.m. Zelo's school had held a childrens day . That is you'r schedule for today . Is there anything that you would want me to do,miss ?"
 
"mmmm, nothing . Umm, sorry for shouting at you .. You can go now . " Yumi said while giving a soft smile towards her secretary.
 
"It's okay, miss . I'll be going now ." Yumi's polite and loyal secretary bowed politely and left the room .
 
------ FAST FORWORD ------
 
*At Zelo's school*
 
Kids were everywhere . They were all either holding their parent's hands or taking part of the competitions that were being held on . 
 
Yumi was cheering her heart out seeing her beloved son, Zelo, taking part of the competition which is swimming . The competitors have to swim to the end of the pool and back twice. So far, Zelo was winning . He has long legs so that's why he can easily win the competition.
 
After cheering her heart out, Zelo had won the competition . After zelo had tooked his gold medal, Zelo ran up to his beloved mother and hugged her eventhough his still wet from swimming . 
 
"zelo-yahh, u did very good . I'm soo proud of you !" "Hehe, i won the competition because i wanted to make u proud of me ! Hehe, so my mission is accomplished! Yes !! Victory is mine !!" Zelo said while pumping his fist to the air .
 
------ FAST FORWORD ------
 
"mmmm, eomma, where's appa ?" 
Zelo and Yumi was walking and eating cotton balls while holding hands when suddenly Zelo asked that question making Yumi suddenly choked.
" yah, eomma ! Aissh, u should eat slowly. Look now you choked , aissh, becareful eomma!" Zelo said while gently rub his beloved mother's back .
when suddenly...
 
 
"cute kid you got ." A young yet matured-looking guy said . He was holding a beautiful young girl's hand while smiling widely at the dumbfounded mother and son.
 
"ha? Owh,yeah . Thanks . You're daughter is cute too. Hey beautiful.." Yumi said to the guy while playing with the girl's small hands . The girl blushed and went behind the guy's body .
 
"mwoh? Owh, she's not my daughter . She's my aunt's . But her aunt is sick so I decided to accompany her here . Mmm, my name is kang daesung. You can call me daesung, mrs......."
 
"Yumi . You can call me yumi . Owh, please don't call "mrs" because soon enough people will be calling me miss again.." Yumi accidently spilled out.
 
"owh, mianhe,mianhe . I didn't know . I'm really sorr-"haha,relax will you ? If you are wondering, zelo here is my son but me and my husband is gonna....."
 
"mmmm, it's okay . *awkward silence .* mmmm, Bom, come on don't be shy.. Go play with zelo-yah." Daesung said while gently tuging on the small girl's hands and bringing her towards zelo who was sitting on the grass bored of waiting for his mother to stop talking probably.
 
 
------ FAST FORWORD ------
 
 
*at daesung's apartment*
 
"I'm soo happy !! I'm so glad that i went to bom's school's event today !! I can't imagine if i didn't go to her school today . I would've missed seeing her. I swear, i'm the most luckiest guy in the world !!! Mmm, i bet her husband is an idiot . What kind of an idiot will leave her ? She's beautiful,smart,kind,lovely,beautiful,tall,sucessful,strong and did i mention beautiful ?" Daesung was talking to himself while laying on his expensive and leathered sofa. He was replaying the moments when he was talking to the beautiful goddess named yumi . He just couldn't stop thinking about her . Her face. Her smile. He eyes. Her hair. She is perfect !
 
Then suddenly..
 
*KNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCK"
There was a loud knock on his main door. Daesung walked towards the door and opened it, to see his friends named jiyong,T.O.P,taeyang and the youngest seungri on his porch .
 
"What are you guys doing here ?" Daesung asked his friends.
 
"at least, let us in first . Shishh, you're so rude ." Jiyong said while entering daesung's apartment like it was his, followed by the others .
 
 
Daesung just watched his friends enter his apartment and closed the door.
 
 
 
------ FAST FORWORD ------
 
 
 
Seungri and taeyang was playing video games. Jiyong was reading a fashion magazine, T.O.P was just sitting on the sofa . Meanwhile, Daesung was sitting on a wooden chair and staring outside the window thinking about Yumi (again)
 
"daesung-ah, can u get some chips ? I'm hungry. Daesung-ah ! Yahh, aren't u listening ??!!" Jiyong stopped reading his magazine and looked at the daydreaming daesung.
 
The confused jiyong looked at T.O.P, T.O.P looked at jiyong . They both had a confused expression on their handsome faces . Seungri and Taeyang stopped the game and looked at daesung.
 
All of them were confused . 
 
"Daesung-ah ." T.O.P's deep voice echoes through out the whole apartment making daesung snap back to reality . " neh,hyung ?" Daesung looked toward his hyung and was shocked seeing all his friends staring at him. 
"What ?" He asked his friends.
"you know, i just read a article in the magazine saying that if a person is daydreaming and smiling at the same time, it means that there in love ." Jiyong said while smirking.
 
*couple of minutes of awkward silence.*
 
 
"hyung, who's the lucky girl ?" Seungri asked daesung who was really nervous .
 
 
------ FAST FORWORD ------
 
After hours of persuading/threatening/tickling Daesung to talk, daesung finally surrenders.
 
"Alright ! Her name is.. Yumi" daesung said while blushing like hell .
 
"Pretty ?" T.O.P asked .
 
"beautiful."
"hot?" Seungri asked . 
"smoking ."
 
"taken ?" Taeyang asked . 
 
"*sigh* sadly, married."
 
T.O.P and Jiyong who was drinking coca cola almost choked hearing daesung's statement .
 
"mwoh ?!?!?! Are you nuts ?! You can't date someone whose married,daesung !!"  The boys shouted at daesung .
 
"relax, she told me she's gonna get divorce somehow ." Daesung said while smiling .
 
"You got her pregnant,right ? Daesung-ahh, u can't make people pregnant and tell her to marry you ! That's wrong !! In soo many ways !!" The over reacted Jiyong said . 
 
"Who said i made her pregnant ? I just like her . It's not like i her or anything . It's just a stupid and innocent crush . And the divorce thing, was not my idea ! She just wants to have a divorce with her husband . That's it !"
Daesung, who usually don't rise his voice, was shouting his head of at the diva named Jiyong .
 
Jiyong sigh dramatically and plopped down on the sofa . Taeyang had the confused expression meanwhile seungri...well, seungri was just staring at the wall . 
 
All of the boys was quiet until..
 
"pretty ?" T.O.P asked.
 
"hyung, how many time do i have to tell you this ?"
 
"just answer the question."
 
"Beautiful.   She got these eyes that are just..*smile*.and this hair..*daydreaming*.wow..     And her smile .." With out even finishing his sentence daesung just layed down on the floor while smiling to himself .
 
"wow, you're really are in love,daesung-ahh" T.O.P said while standing up before petting the daydreaming daesung on his shoulder . 
 
TO BE CONTINUED ......