Have to be strong !

My beloved husband .

 

1 week ago ..

(Monday)

 

The family of three was eating their dinner around the rectangle dinner table . They were simply enjoying eachother's presence . They were busy talking about their day.

After eating, Yumi took everybody's dishes and brought them to the sink. She turned around and saw Zelo who was already wearing his pyjamas was busy talking about how cute spongebob is and how stupid patrick is to kris. Soon enough, Kris is scowling Zelo for saying the word 'stupid' . 

Yumi chuckled and dried her hands before walking towards her beloved family . They were watching television when suddenly they heard the doorbell ringing. Yumi walked towards the door and saw Hyuna a.k.a her bestfriend was crying her eyes out on her porch. Being the type of person that doesn't like to see people crying, Yumi quickly brought Hyuna inside her house .

After setting Hyuna down on the sofa and bringing her a cup of hot chocolate, Hyuna told Yumi what had happen to her . Hyuna told Yumi that her boyfriend a.k.a daesung was kissing an another girl infront of her . The mascara on Hyuna's face was destroying Hyuna's beautiful face. 

"Honey, what's wron- owh, mmmm, honey, who could this be ? " the clue-less Kris asked Yumi while hugging Yumi from the back .

"mmmm, this is my bestfriend, hyu-" "im sorry to interrupt but where is the toliet ?" Hyuna asked . "Owh. It's down the hallway first right ."  Yumi replied . " owh, thank you ! " hyuna said before rushing towards the bahroom. But little did Yumi know, before hyuna had left, hyuna winked at kris, making kris very shocked and confused.

After a few minutes of waiting, Yumi and Kris decided to go to their living room to wait for hyuna who still hadn't gotten out of the bathroon yet  instead of waiting infront of the front door . 

A few minutes later, hyuna still hadn't gotten out of the bathroom yet. Yumi was getting worried but her beloved husband told her to calm down . Yumi noticed Zelo was starting to yawn. So she decided to tuck Zelo in first.

Yumi carried the sleeping Zelo to his room and slowly/gently tucked him in. She kissed zelo's forehead and straightened her body . She stared at her bundle of joy for a few minutes when she suddenly heard someone giggle and her beloved husband laughing.

She went to her living room and her eyes started to widen . In front of her hazel eyes stood an amazingly beautiful woman who was wearing a leather jacket and a short skirt sitting on the sofa next to her husband— wait, what ?! Yumi started to think she was imagining things because the skirt and leather jacket that the girl was wearing was Her's !

The girl turned around . The girl's face......was beautiful ! The make up was perfectly arranged on her face .

The girl was hyuna ! 

Yumi felt confused. 

 

'Was she the girl the was crying on my porch a few minutes ago? Was she the girl thst had mascara running down her face a few minutes ago ?" Yumi thought.

 

" Mianhe,yumi-ah. I didn't mean to go in your bedroom and wore you're clothes but my clothes was wet and see-through ! Im really sorry, yumi ! " hyuna said.

'wait, how could her clothes be wet when it wasn't even raining before ?' yumi thought.

" Um, actually, hyuna. It's okay . *fake smiling* but, how come you are wearing that?You are going to sleep here tonight so why are you wearing that ? Shoudn't you be wearing pyjamas or something ?" Yumi said to hyuna with a confused face.

"ummmm, it's alright Yumi, i don't really mind at all! " hyuna said.

 

 

It has been 2 days since Hyuna stayed at Yumi's house .

Yumi didn't want to complain about her bestfriend but she was starting to get very tired of her attitude. Yumi noticed how Hyuna never do stuff in their house . She never clean. She never cook. She never play with Zelo . Hyuna treats their house like its hers and Yumi was getting sick of it ! But of course, Yumi had never gotten the guts to complain.

 

 

One night, yumi and the others were having dinner on their rectangle dinner table. Yumi was sitting beside zelo and hyuna while hyuna sitted next to Kris and Yumi. They were talking to eachother when suddenly kris felt someone's foot rubbing on his foot. He looked at Yumi. But yumi was at the other end of the table so it's impossible for her foot to touch his. He looked at Hyuna....and saw hyuna smirking .

 

 

One day, (thursday) , yumi was driving Zelo to zelo's school . She felt happy whenever she's with zelo. Zelo began talking about a movie that he really wants to watch when suddenly Yumi felt something bad was going to happen . But, she quickly pushed the feeling away and continued listening to zelo's story. After sending zelo to school, yumi went to her office.

 

 

meanwhile...kris had taken a day off and stayed home with Hyuna.. Kris felt thirsty so he went to the kitchen and accidentally bumped into hyuna who was purposely holding a cup of water .

SPLASH. The water had splashed on Kris's chest making the white piece of cotton stick to his build-up chest.

"Im soo sorry,oppa. Im really sorry !" hyuna said while purposely rubbing kris's chest with a small towel . She locked her eyes into kris's eyes and kris felt that he was charmed.

 

 

 

FAST FORWORD...

 

 

 

Yumi had just arrived home after an exhausting day at work and picking zelo up from school, when she suddenly felt the urge to pee. She quickly locked the front door and told her beloved son to have a bath before running towards the bathroom. She twisted the doorknob and it was suprisingly locked. She put her left ear and listened carefully..

 

 

 

 

 

the tears....

began to roll down her cheeks...

when suddenly....

 

 

"eomma ? Why are you crying ? If you really have to pee, you can use my bathroom,eomma." The little innocent zelo said with his widen eye before running into his eomma's shaking arms. 

" eomma, why are you crying ? Did you see something scary ? Do you want me to kill it,eomma ? Because i can kill anything! eomma ! What's wrong?" Zelo said while sitting on his eomma's lap. 

" nothing's wrong, my little baby. There was something in my eye. Come, let's go upstairs. You have to take a bath, my darling ." Yumi whispered and gently carried Zelo up the stairs.

 

 

 

fast forword....

 

 

 

It was already dinner time.

Yumi noticed that kris was winking towards Hyuna when they were having their dinner. Her heart was breaking (again) . A drop of tear rolled down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away.

Yumi didn't say a word. Ever since the bathroom 'incident' had happen, Yumi hadn't opened . She only talked when Zelo was asking her why was she so quiet.

Only zelo was chattering about his day at school . 

Yumi noticed how hyuna and kris listened to zelo like Yumi wasn't even there. They listening to zelo like zelo was their son !  They talked to eachother like they sre the most happiest couple int he world !

'if outsiders saw this, they might think hyuna,kris and zelo is a family and I'm the 'guest'. ' Yumi thought.

'NO. Hyuna had tooked kris from me..but she won't EVER take zelo from me !!' Yumi said in her mind.

'If me and kris is going to be divorced, so be it ! But, i am not letting them take zelo from me !' Yumi said

Yumi, for the first time, was determined .

 

 

 

After dinner...

 

 

Zelo was already asleep. 

Yumi went to her bathroom and tooked down the cameras that was neatly hung in the corner of the bathroom walls and sat down in her dinner table with the camera in her hands.

Yumi was replaying the scene where a married guy was making out with a girl in her bathroom. She watched the scene over and over until she couldn't feel anything anymore. Yumi felt numb.

"honey, what are you watching?" Her beloved husband ask before sitting in the seat next to her .

Yumi paused the video.

"hey, yumi-ah ! Where were you ?! Me and kris was busy washing the dishes while you were playing with your camera ?" Hyuna asked before coming towards yumi and putting an arm over her shoulders.

"wait, what are you watchi-" yumi resumed the video.

the sounds of kissing echoed in the room.

hyuna and kris's eyes widen.

Yumi pushed the Hyuna's arm and stood up . 

 

" get out of my house or i'm calling the cops" yumi said while walking towards zelo's room.

 

IN ZELO'S ROOM.

Yumi was laying next to zelo while watching him sleep when zelo was awoken by the sound of the front door slammed shut. Zelo's eyes widen and saw his eomma smiling at him.

"eomma? Shouldn't you be in your own room ?" The little innocent zelo asked.

"No, Im going to sleep here. Is it okay with you, darling ?"

"it's alright,eomma. " he said before closing his eyes.

 

 

FAST FORWORD...

 

 

they were both sleeping when Yumi was awoken hearing a few knocks on the front door followed by her husband's voice begging for forgiveness.

 

 

 

Yumi ignored the noises until it stopped by it's self.

she was still sad and half of her still wanted to cry but she knew she had to be strong for her little zelo.

 

 

Yumi closed her eyes and drifted to dreamland

 

That night, Yumi and her beloved son slept in peace.