The Ghost Is Here

A Transparent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘It was just a dream,’ Hyoyeon reminded herself, ‘A bad, ghostly dream.’

Slowly, Hyoyeon opened her eyes. The first face that she spotted was Luhan. She realized that she was lying on the hard ground.

“So, have you calmed down yet?” That was the first question Luhan asked when he saw Hyoyeon gained her consciousness.

‘After all, it wasn’t a dream.’ Hyoyeon sighed when she saw Lay smiling gently beside Luhan. “Y… yes, I guess.” She answered, a bit stutter.

“I am really shocked when you faint like that.” Luhan chuckled, remembering the situation when Hyoyeon lost consciousness in front of him. He lent his handkerchief so that Hyoyeon could wipe the dirt on her face.

Hyoyeon took the handkerchief, “Of course I would faint! It was so much for a young girl’s heart to take on!” she retorted.

“But you do know that it was a late reaction right?” It seemed like Lay was having a lot of fun with the whole situation while Hyoyeon could only bite her lips in embarrassment.

“So, you can see me, huh.” Lay looked straight into Hyoyeon’s eyes. It was not a question but more like a statement. “It seems like you know me.”

“I…” Hyoyeon stammered, scrambling for an excuse. She could not say that she had been admiring him for almost a year, right? “I am in the third year. Just like you. I am in Art Department. Our buildings are just next to each other."

“Oh, is that so? I’m sorry. I hardly come to the college so I don’t know many people.” Of course, Hyoyeon did not expect Lay to know her too.

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Because Lay was always sick, he caught the attention of many people. Sneaky way to become popular, right?”

“Yah, you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter