Answerless Day

A Transparent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It seems that ordinary people can’t see him.” Luhan started their conversation after they got scolded by the lecturer for skipping their class. Hyoyeon was walking together with Luhan. She walked behind Luhan exactly. She was too shy to walk side-by-side with him. After all, Luhan was also considered as one of the hotties in the college. She wouldn’t risk to be found out by his admirers.

“I just happen to have a sixth sense, so I can see him.” Then, Luhan turned to face Hyoyeon. “Hyoyeon-sshi, do you have it too?” He asked.

“Eh? Not really. I don’t think so,” Hyoyeon answered. She did not believe it either. She could see Lay. More importantly, she just talked to him! It was like a dream came true.

“Then, how come? Don’t tell me that you like him?” Luhan raised his eyebrow, and the faint trace of smile lightened his face. “So, is it the power of love?” He chuckled.

“Huh? No… it’s not like that.” Hyoyeon was showered with embarrassment. “I… I don’t… I didn’t dare.” She fidgeted.

“You didn’t dare? It does not sound like a denial. What do you mean by that? Why?” Luhan bombarded her with questions.

“Because I feel enough to just admire him from afar.” Hyoyeon tried to explain. “I am not in the same league as Lay. That’s why, I didn’t dare to dream further.” She mumbled in shy voice.

She could see Luhan was staring at her with unexplainable expression.

“Lay said… he said that he has someone that he likes.” Hyoyeon kept her eyes on the road, trying to avoid the stare from Luhan. “Do you know who she is?” she failed miserably in her attempt to sound nonchalant.

“I know,” He answered quietly without explaining further. The atmosphere started to be awkward.

“S… so, has Lay always been there?” She tried to change the subject. “Will he continue to stay there?” She remembered, before going back to the class, Lay bid them while telling them to come again next time.

Luhan smiled gently, letting the subject drop, “He should. Besides, it’s not like he has anywhere to go. He can’t go home, can’t he? If he goes home, he will only see his family in despair and only he could see it.” He stopped walking, making Hyoyeon to almost bump into him.

When he turned to face Hyoyeon, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter