Tourmaline

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yo bro!” Kai greets Taemin when he sees him walking to the cafeteria.

“You’re here too? Dinner?” Taemin approaches Kai.

“Just getting some snacks.”

“Okay wait let me get something to drink,” Taemin says. Soon, he's back at Kai’s table with a cup of coffee in his hand.

“You guys just finished training?” Kai asks when Taemin across of him.

“Yeah, Jong Hyun has something to say to the manager so we’re waiting for him. Then, we’ll go back to our dorm.” 


Kai knows it’s now or never. He just don’t know how to start.

 

“Earlier this morning, you took Lisa to the medic team, how is she?” Kai carefully asks.

“Oh, I'm not sure, actually. She asked me to leave once I got the foot spray. She said she’s going to call me later to tell me her condition. Speaking of which, she hasn't called yet. Hmmm...” Taemin takes his phone out, trying to see if Lisa has left him any miscall or text messages. None.

“You know, the girls say that you’re quite fond of her.” Kai wonders, this time he couldn’t hide his curiosity.

“Who? Lisa?” Taemin blushes. That’s when Kai knows he lost it.

“Well, I have to admit she caught my attention when I first saw her. I mean, she’s pretty and well mannered. Oh, and have you seen her dance yet? She’s fantastic!” Taemin explains to Kai.

Inside, Kai once again is filled with fury when he hears Taemin talk about her like that. Of course he has seen her dance. In fact, Kai taught Lisa about dancing in the first place when they were younger. He knew how good of a dancer she is, he witnessed it. Kai’s train of thought is now disturbed by the memory of them dancing together in the past. How he put his hands on her, how her body moved fluidly with him, how they were breathing so close to each other he felt her body heat.

“You know the weird thing is, whenever she dances, she reminds me of you,” Taemin speaks, bringing Kai back to the reality.

“What?” Kai asks, surprised.

“It’s like, you’re both are cut from the same cloth.”

“How come you've never mention her to me before?”

“It’s not like you knew her, and you don’t have that much interest in trainees,” Taemin mocks him. Kai smirks, thinking of how interested he actually is for this one, for Lisa.

...................................

 

The next morning Lisa wakes up with swollen eyes. She takes a look in the mirror and mentally curses herself for putting herself in this stupid situation.

“Perfect,, more powder to put on.” she murmurs to herself.

Five members of Elektra reached the SM building quite late that morning, thanks to the traffic jam. They found Suho and Kai in their studio.

“Oh, you're here, we’re sorry for being late. Traffic jam.” Hyo Rin explains to Kai and Suho.

“It’s okay, I’m Suho by the way,” Suho bows to them. They bow back and introduce themselves one by one for Suho. Kai sat still beside Suho. The group form a

Please log in to read the full chapter