Birthday

Sanctuary

The car parked its way in front of a store. It was affiliated with all music agency and music related and such. Jessica enters the store to check up the stocks as well as the crews performances. He went to his office and drop off some documents.

 

“Excuse me sir, may I take the day off today?” one of his crew asked as he was about to leave the office.

 

“Sure? What for Yuri?” Jessica asked him.

 

“A friend of mine invited me on a party tonight”, he hesitantly said to his boss.

 

“Alright. It’s no problem, it seems important to you”, he replied with a smile.

 

Yuri bows after receiving the approval as he went away. Jessica fished out his phone from his pocket to call on his friend. “Sooyoung, go ahead with Sulli, I’ll catch up with you guys later”, he said over the phone.

 

“Got it. We’ll set up the place beautifully”, Sooyoung replied over the phone.

 

“You better get your hands off the food or I’ll skin you alive”,

 

“HAHA okay fine. Jeez. Better not be late. Oh! Tell Hara to get off work early and go to Tiffany’s birthday party”, he pleaded Jessica.

 

“Fine. Okay I’m hanging up, take care of Sulli”, he instructed before putting his phone down.

 

Jessica went to the storage room to find his assistant and report of Yuri’s leave and about Sooyoung’s request. He walked over to some box of merchandize that was in the way and was delivered today. He then started looking for his assistant. With these boxes blocking his view, he finds it hard to spot the girl. He then heard someone mumming over a pile of shirts and saw it was moving slightly and also a pair of legs squirming out of the pile. He pulled the person out of the rubble and saw it was Hara that was under the pile of shirts a bit dazed but she was fine.

 

“Hey Hara, you okay?” he asked as he used his hand to fan the dazed girl.

 

“Yes…I just need some water that’s all”, she replied as her head spins on the ordeal.

 

“What happened here, exactly?” he asked Hara as he supports the latter to get up.

 

“I was stocking up the shirts when the pile just fell over me”, she explained.

 

“Jeez. Be careful next time. Oh before I forgot, Yuri took the day off today and Sooyoung wants you to go to Tiffany’s birthday as well”, he said with a smile.

 

“Sir…are you sure? Is it okay?” she asked.

 

“It’s fine and my friend Sooyoung have his eyes on you. I can’t go between a love of a two flat boards, right?” he said holding his laughter.

 

“I’m no flat board. I’m just biologically…challenged”, she protested.

 

“Fine…I wonder how he fell for you?” he said out loud. “Anyway, I’ll get ready for the party. Take care of the store and close up early, okay?” he added.

 

Jessica left the shop and went over to his car and drive off to where Tiffany has her photo-shoot. Its midday but the gentle breeze was soothing. It’s a perfect moment for them. It’s like the weather itself was greeting Tiffany a happy birthday. Jessica arrived at a resort where Tiffany’s photo-shoot was, the crew knew him that they just smiled and let him through.

 

All men in the set envy him. He was the sole person that Tiffany dated, and now he will become her husband. Jessica, after searching for her, found what he was looking for. Tiffany posed over some flowers with her elegant dress, her eyes alluring anyone who would look at her directly. He stood there frozen for a moment. He still can’t believe that he was lucky to have met her. His eyes fixed to her. Every movement she makes, her red hair compliments the dress very well. The photo-shoot was over for Tiffany and her friend for the day as she requested.

 

“Hi Jess, what are you doing here?” she asked.

 

“Just want to take you on a date on this special day”, he replied with a smile.

 

Tiffany wrapped her hands around his neck and was about to close the gap between them when an abrupt sound startled the two.

 

“Ahem! Seriously, can’t you two wait until you’re alone? God your hormones!”, a girl interrupted.

 

“Yoona…you scared me”, Tiffany said as she quickly let go of Jessica.

 

“Well I guess our plan for tonight has been cancelled”, she coldly replied.

 

“Sorry for stealing her from you, Yoona”, Jessica replied stealing wink to the girl as a sign of message.

 

“Jeez…whatever, I’ll hang out with someone else anyway”, she replied stealing a wink as well before heading off the opposite way.

 

“HAHA. She never change, shall we go then?” he asked.

 

Tiffany nod and was going to go with Jessica but stopped suddenly as a child’s face appears to her mind.

 

“Jess…if we’re going to go out for a date, how about Sulli?” she asked suddenly.

 

“I’ve taken care of that matter. I let the giant take care of our princess”, he assured Tiffany with a smile.

 

The two went of their way to Jessica’s car, to seize the day, with no worries about work or annoying friends; a day just for the two of them to enjoy. Jessica drove Tiffany to a beautiful cottage high above the mountains, filled with colourful wild lilies and Tulips near the fresh stream. Tiffany was amazed at the beauty in front of her eyes. The place was just too magical. Jessica held Tiffany’s hand and made their way to the roof of the cottage. There, they both enjoyed the sun as it sets.

 

Lost with her thoughts, Tiffany still wonders why Jessica was quiet all day long. Yes, he’s a bit of a quiet person but today was different. She was about to ask Jessica but realized that she was alone. He vanished so sudden that it made her worry. Tiffany searched for him inside the cottage but to no avail. She looked in the bathroom, in the bedroom even in his car, but Jessica was nowhere to be seen.

 

Tiffany was about to give up on looking for him when a ghostly child appeared in the stairways looking down to her. This gave a fright to Tiffany as she screamed and run towards the front door of the cottage but she stops as she saw a headless man, with Jessica’s head on his arm. Tiffany run straight to the back door and started crying.

 

“Surprised!” her friends said in unison.

 

Jessica and Sulli appeared from behind her in their scary costumes, as Tiffany stares at them with terrified look. She screamed again causing Sulli to cover her ears. Tiffany was about to run away when Jessica grabs her by her arm.

 

“No! Let go of me!” Tiffany struggles.

 

“Baby…whoa! Hold on, it’s just us”, Jessica said as she blocks the hand hitting him.

 

“W-what?! B-but the head!” Tiffany cries as she stutters with her own words.

 

“HAHA! Those are just props. Come on, sorry”, Jessica said as he hugs the latter calming her down.

 

 

---

 

a/n. so what do you think? :D HAHAHA. do leave some comments okie alright? 

well then, i'll upload the next chapter tomorrow. look forward to it ;) bbye ~