Love

Sanctuary

Jessica had enough time to think about himself. He decided to go directly to his office knowing that he needs a lot of explaining to do. Parking the car on the side of the shop, he turned the engine off and shut the door behind him. With just one step on the store, he was greeted with Sooyoung and Hara whose eyes were glaring.

 

“Easy, I just went there to have a time for myself”, he said.

 

“See? I told you he’ll be fine”, Yoona interjected.

 

“It’s not that Yoona, you knew about his condition”, Hara spat.

 

“Sorry Hara, but the doctor said I’m fine”, Jessica replied. “And Yoona, get off the table”, he added.

 

Sooyoung and Hara were surprised as they looked at each other after hearing Jessica. Sooyoung tried to test him unknowingly. “Hey Jessica, catch!” Sooyoung said as he threw a phone at him.

 

“Whoa! Hey easy Sooyoung, I know you’re mad and everything but don’t throw your phone at me. You almost hit me with this”, he shouted.

 

“Jessica, the doctor did say you’re fine right?” Sooyoung asked again.

 

“Yeah, how many times should I say it? He also added that I overcome it myself”, he explained.

 

“Do you believe him?” Hara asked.

 

“Of course. He’s a doctor after all. And also, I realized it when I was having deep thoughts”, he said confidently.

 

“Sir, excuse me. So does that mean you’ll be returning to work?” Yuri asked his boss.

 

“Ahm, yeah. I guess”, he answered back.

 

“Thank goodness”, Yuri said as he let out a deep sigh.

 

“Why do you seem so relieved?” Jessica asked him.

 

“Sir, it’s because Sooyoung and Hara we—”

 

“Yah Hara! Why’d you do that?!” Yoona shouted at Hara who threw a stuffed animal at Yuri’s face.

 

“It slipped my hands, my bad”, Hara replied looking innocent.

 

“As I was saying sir, Sooyoung and Hara we—” this time, a pillow hit Yuri right on his face.

 

“Sorry, next time it’s going to be a rock”, Sooyoung joked.

 

Jessica and Yoona knew what it meant and just signalled Yuri that they already know what he was trying so hard to tell them. Meanwhile at Jessica’s house, the same event is happening when Hyoyeon threw a pillow at an annoying Krystal.

 

“Hey, what’s the idea auntie?” Krystal protested.

 

“Don’t bother Sulli, she’s studying you know”, she replied.

 

“Eh? But all she does is study here and study there! She has no time for me now”, he confessed before pouting.

 

“You’re too young for those kinds of things Krystal. Just go study your notes”, Hyoyeon replied before throwing him another pillow. “By the way Sulli, aren’t you worried about your daddy?” she asked Sulli who was focused on her studies.

 

“I know daddy’s fine. I don’t have to worry”, she said without taking her eyes off her notes.

 

Krystal was about to ask another question when they heard a car parks by the driveway. Just then, Jessica walked inside the house with Sooyoung following him from behind.

 

“Hi uncle!” Krystal waved at Jessica.

 

“Time to go Krystal”, Sooyoung said to Krystal.

 

“Eh?! But uncle, I haven’t talk to Sulli that much!” the boy protested.

 

“No more buts Krystal, your mom is going to skin me alive if I don’t bring you home this instant”, Sooyoung ordered,

 

“Pff, butts”, Jessica whispered to himself as he suppress his laughter.

 

Sulli then looks at his father before putting her pen down. “Daddy, mommy said that you’re being a ert again”,

 

Jessica was taken aback. He then cleared his throat. “Baby, how are you doing that?” he asked her.

 

“I don’t know daddy. I just hear mommy’s voice whenever she’s angry, happy or worried. Anything beyond that, I don’t hear anymore”, she explained.

 

“Okay. I’m scared. Is your mommy hunting us or what?” Sooyoung suddenly asked.

 

“No, Tiffany wouldn’t do that. She’s protecting us”, Jessica answered him with a smile.

 

Jessica then explained to Sooyoung about Sulli’s experiences as well as his dreams about her. He was hesitant at first that Sooyoung won’t believe him but he still continued on his story but he managed to convince him by the things they know. Meanwhile, Yuri and Yoona are at the park again, talking about anything and everything under the starry night sky.

 

“Remember what we talked about six years ago?” Yoona asked.

 

“About fate and love?” Yuri answered back.

 

“Yup. You said to me back then that our love was written by someone and we were just actors and actresses”, Yoona stated.

 

“Yes I did. Why are you asking me that?” Yuri asked again.

 

“I was just wondering why he would write Tiffany off on her story”, she said.

 

“…maybe because their fate is destined for another time, or maybe a hidden message is given and we just need to find it”, Yuri replied.

 

“Then…would you do the same for me?” Yoona asked him as she turned to face him.

 

Yuri smiled. “I will. And not even time itself could void my love for you”, he said facing Jessica with eyes looking passionately on her. “I’ll kidnap cupid and crack his bow so that he can’t hit me with his arrows again”, he added.

 

“You’re so corny Yuri, but that’s what I love most about you”, Yoona said as she intertwined their fingers as they enjoy their moment together.

 

Tiffany had left everyone a little something that changed them for the better. Back at Jessica’s house, he was standing next to where Tiffany’s photos are hanging while smiling at each one as he looked at them. In his mind, he wanted to talk to the girl and tell her everything he wished for her to know.

 

“Tiffany, baby, this might be a one sided conversation, but I wanted to thank you”, he started. “I also wanted to say that, I’m glad I had met you. Oh I should thank the cake as well”, he added as he laugh.

 

He continued talking to her pictures even though he knew he wouldn’t get any response but he still push through it. He knew that she have saved him again.

 

“Daddy”, Sulli called out her father at the side of the door.

 

“Yes baby? What is it?” he asked his daughter.

 

“Mommy said goodbye”, the little girl said with watery eyes.

 

“She did? Then why are you crying. Come here to daddy”, he asked as Sulli walked towards him rubbing her eyes.

 

“I can’t hear mommy anymore, the last thing she told me was that she would wait for us on the other side, and she’ll be upset if we join her earlier than expected”, she replied.

 

He smiled at his daughter. “Don’t worry baby”, he started. “Mommy just wants us to go live without her for a while, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love us anymore”, he added as he patted Sulli’s head and wiping the tears off her eyes.

 

Sulli sniff before speaking up again. “Daddy is right, Sulli should stop crying because Sulli is no longer a cry-baby”, she replied.

 

“That’s a good girl”, he said to his daughter as he kissed her head.

 

“Let’s go to sleep now, want to sleep here with daddy?” Sulli nod as Jessica placed her on the side of the bed as he got in himself.

 

He put Sulli to sleep first before he stared at Tiffany’s photos until sleep eventually consumes his whole being. Meanwhile, Sooyoung was at Hara’s place conjuring up some courage to tell her something. He paced back and forth in the living room not knowing what to do.

 

“Sooyoung, would you please stop doing that? You’re going to make a hole on my floor”, Hara said as she enters the room carrying a tray of food.

 

Sooyoung looked at her before taking a deep breath and pulled out a small box on his pocket. He then went towards Hara before kneeling in front of her.

 

“Hara, I know our time spent together was not that long compare to the others but I wanted for you to know that I love you so much, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you”, he said as his words are eating him.

 

“I want that as well”, Hara answered him.

 

“Well, time is not an issue if you love someone, right?” Sooyoung paused before sighing.

 

Hara was holding her emotions as she waits for Sooyoung to say her the words she’d been wanting to hear from his lips.

 

“Goo Hara, will you marry me?” he asked.

 

Finally, Hara heard those four magical words and she couldn’t be any happier.

 

“Yes! Yes! I’ll marry you!” this was the only words Hara could say to Sooyoung as her tears escape her eyes.

 

Sooyoung hugged her tightly before kissing her on her forehead as their eyes were locked with each other. The two talked the whole night off, to reminisce what happened in the past and the present, and to cherish every moment they spent. Weeks past, then it turned to months, and then it turned to years. Sooyoung and Hara bared their own child as Jessica gave them the shop in Korea as he opened a new one in America. Sulli and Krystal entered the same university as Krystal kept on following Sulli everywhere. Yuri and Yoona also got married soon after Sooyoung and Hara did. Yuri still works for Jessica and Yoona continued with her work as being a model. As for Hyoyeon and Jessica, both siblings are managing their branch on America. Jessica was outside the shop when he saw a person from a far. Her features almost resemble Tiffany and he stares at the girl for a while in a distant until she was close to him.

 

“Let me help you with that, dad”, the girl said.

 

“Thanks Sulli”, he replied as she smiles to his daughter.

--

 

that's it for my update... i'll return after a week or two so yeah. :D 

toodles guys i'm going to McDonalds now ~ :*