Suprise and More

Sanctuary

 

The party was in full blast even the night has just begun. Tiffany’s close friends were there except for a young girl with a beauty far greater than any flower. Jessica had just removed his costume and dressed up appropriately for the event. He thought that he might scare someone accidentally and cause an unwanted attention.

 

“Where’s Yoona?” Tiffany asked Jessica all of a sudden.

 

“I don’t know…well I guess, running late?” Jessica replied pointing at the back door of the cottage. “Good thing I removed my costume or she’ll freak out”, he added.

 

“Yoona! You’re here!” Tiffany exclaimed as she hug her friend tightly. “Who’s he?” she asked when she broke the hug.

 

“Oh, he’s Yur—”

 

“He’s Kwon Yuri, a good man and a good employee”, Jessica said behind Tiffany.

 

“You know him?” Yoona asked.

 

Both girls looked back and forth to the two guys, one with a huge smirk, while the other shyly had his head looked down.

 

“Of course he’s one of my employee”, Jessica replied with a smile.

 

“Good evening, sir”, Yuri said.

 

“Alright, I’ll kidnap this guy for a while and you two have a girl talk or something”, Jessica said as he took the guy by his neck.

 

“Yoongie, I’ll see you later”, Yuri said as he was being drag by his boss.

 

“Huh? So that’s your boyfriend? Interesting…he’s so, fit”, Tiffany said while checking Yuri from a distant.

 

“WELL, at least a better catch than yours”, Yoona replied to her friend.

 

The two girls had their small talk while laughing on details about their boyfriends’ flaws and as well as their days with them. Meanwhile, the two boys went over to where Sooyoung and Hara were, as they play with Sulli.

 

“Sooyoung, Hara, look who I found with a beauty”, he said as he went over to their table.

 

“Y-Yuri?” the two said in sync.

 

“And guess what, he’s dating Im Yoona”, he said boastful.

 

“SAY WHAT!?” Sooyoung shouted and almost spits his drink to Hara.

 

“Who’s he?” Sulli asked as she tugs Hara’s dress from behind.

 

“He’s one of daddy’s friends honey, don’t be scared”, Jessica replied to his little girl.

 

He picked up his little girl and continued to chat with his friends as the night was still young and Sulli wasn’t sleepy yet.

 

“Yuri, how did you two met?” Jessica suddenly asked.

 

“P-Pardon me, sir?” he replied taken aback by the sudden question.

 

“Yeah, tell us…I mean, she’s hot and all”, Sooyoung said with much interest.

 

“Well…it was a year ago. I was still looking for a job so I was taking my morning jog when suddenly I heard a commotion”, he said as he tries to recall everything.

 

“Then you saved her from a bunch of thugs, right?!” Sooyoung interrupts which earned him a pinch from the girl beside him.

 

“Let Yuri tell the story!” Hara angrily said.

 

“Sorry to say but that didn’t happen. I saw her fighting with some girl in a street; I had no interest with girl fights. When the other girl pushed her I happened to be crossing where she was pushed and I caught her. Well, if I didn’t she would have fell on a puddle by the street. I yelled at the girl who pushed her and asked Yoona if she was alright at the same time”, Yuri explained.

 

“I remembered that incident. Yoona was a starting model back then”, Jessica added.

 

“It caused a big scandal actually, which was her big break”, Hara inserted.

 

“Yeah…well after that she treat me for a cup of coffee and she took my number…she called me for 3 months after that and we started dating”, Yuri ended with a smile.

 

“But still, your story is better than him and Tiffany’s”, Sooyoung said boringly.

 

“Oh yeah, you haven’t told us how you met her. Only Sooyoung knows”, Hara said.

 

“It’s actually a funny story”, Sooyoung said with a smirk.

 

“Yah! Don’t you dare Sooyoung or you’re a dead meat”, Jessica said.

 

“Daddy, I want to know please?” Sulli pleaded making a cute face.

 

“Argh! Fine!” he said in defeat.

 

“Well…I was searching for a model for our merchandize back then”, Jessica said.

 

“More like stalking Tiffany”, Sooyoung added with a poker face.

 

Jessica glared at Sooyoung and continued, “I was on my way to meet someone at that place when a cake flew right on my face! Sooyoung over here happened to saw that. Tiffany was angry at a crew because he made a mistake and deleted all their works and flung the cake at him. He dodged the cake and it hit me instead”, Jessica finished off and still glaring at Sooyoung.

 

“It was your fault you tripped on the power supply and messed everything up”, Sooyoung defended.

 

“WELL, Tiffany wiped the cake off of me and we just stared at each other’s eyes. It was love at first sight actually”, Jessica continued.

 

“Nah, Jessica had his mouth wipe open when Tiffany talked to him and Tiffany did the first move when they got close, not him”, Sooyoung added.

 

“But…it’s still cute though”, Sulli said as she heave out a yawn.

 

“My baby is sleepy. I’ll take her to my parents now”, Jessica excused himself as he made his way to his parents.

 

The party ended and the guests left leaving Tiffany, Jessica and Sulli. Jessica had put Sulli on the room next to their room but both of them weren’t feeling sleepy at all.

 

“Jess, do you think that our wedding will be magical like this one?” Tiffany asked as she placed her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“Of course, but I’ll make it even more magical, it will be very special for the both of us”, he replied.

 

“Jess…I have something to confess”, she said nervously.

 

“Hmm? What is it?” he asked.

 

“Jessi…I’m pregnant”, she said straight.

 

“Oh. I thought you were sick or somethi—say what!?” he said in surprised. “When?! How?! Oh no!” he added.

 

“Aren’t you happy?” she asked.

 

“Of course I am, but I was just surprised that’s all. We’re going to have our own baby!” he replied as he hugs her.

 

“Then why did you say ‘oh no’?” she asked.

 

“Because…we can’t do it now”, he shyly smile.

 

“Yah! You ert!” she said and slaps his arm.

 

“What? We can’t have some fun on our honeymoon. I was planning to do extreme stuffs”, he defended.

 

“Anyway, let’s not tell anyone till we’re married okay?” she asked.

 

“Alright. Anything you say Tiffany”,

 

The two spent the night cuddling, talking about random stuffs that would come in mind; the cold breeze helped them to feel each other’s warm embrace. The day was theirs and theirs alone. Jessica and Tiffany was about to kiss when Sulli opens the door while rubbing her eyes.

 

“Daddy, mommy, can Sulli sleep here? I’m cold”, she said as she continues to rub her eyes.

 

“Of course sweetheart, come here”, Jessica called the little girl to his side.

 

“We’ll continue this some other time”, Tiffany whispered to Jessica’s ears as Sulli hops in to bed.

 

Tiffany and Jessica wrapped their protective arms around Sulli. Jessica kissed Sulli on the head and Tiffany kissed Sulli on her forehead before all of them went all to sleep. Meanwhile, another couple is still enjoying their time together on a quiet beach.

 

“Sooyoung, I’m glad you invited me here”, Hara said as she feels the sand on her feet.

 

“It’s no problem, I wouldn’t have done any other way”, he replied.

 

“Ahm, aren’t you jealous of Jessica and Yuri?” she asked suddenly.

 

“No. Of course not. Why should I?”  he asked taken aback by the question.

 

“I mean, you know their girlfriends are famous, y, hot…” she explained.

 

“I have you. Why should I be jealous?” he admitted.

 

“Why me? I’m nobody”, she shyly said.

 

“Maybe because you have something they don’t”, he replied as he faced her.

 

“What is it?” she asked.

 

“You my dear, have my heart”, Sooyoung said while his heart was starting to explode from his confession. It was too mushy for him to handle.

 

“I…accept your heart”, Hara whispered into his ear and gave him a peck on the cheek and run away embarrassed to what she have done.

 

Another couple was having a discussion as well in a distance. Staring into the sky above them as they lay on the sand beneath them, hands intertwined.

 

“Yuri, you never told me you’re working for Jessica”, Yoona asked.

 

“I never knew that you were friends with him. Now that you know that I’m not a big shot that you always thought I was, do you hate me?” he asked.

 

“Of course not. You’re still Yuri, the guy whom I fell in love with. Nothing’s going to change that”, she answered back with a smile.

 

“Thank you Yoona”,

 

Everything was going well for all of them. It’s like a night built for couples, a night full of love. A night without any regrets. 

 

 

 

---

 

a/n

 

thesis done! omg! i'm so happy! *throws confetti

after 12345678910 years, i'm done with that nightmare! XDD 

so here's chapter three guys hahaha! ^^ enjoy ~ LUH.